[SWAG]Liberty City Stories Tweak Port Edition Mod PSP Exporting Value

Frank.s

And the circle is complete. :D

ohgmzfinally

• Like 2

Finally, a mod that brings LCS to PC while still keeping the quality and vibe of the original.

I was so amazed at this post that I contacted Rockstar, and they loved it! Rockstar say they will make this into a full game, they just ask for your bank account number and sort code. You can send me your information and then I will tell Rockstar as my uncle works there and he is Sam houset and he lov this and he make u moneys jus gave him the datails and well make your dream came truth!!? :))) emal @@@# [email protected]

• Like 4

Where is the donation button?

Here:

2mfn05d.png

• Like 2

Where is the donation button?

Here:

2mfn05d.png

r u sur? i went on dat bet itz 4 a 'vcz tem',,,,, but dis iz a lcs2rage mod, som1help PLSSSSS help :panic::panic::panic::beerhat:

Edited by TJGM

Did you specify WHAT donation button? No, so stfu.

Did you specify WHAT donation button? No, so stfu.

i dnt onderstand god silent, pls help me i jus wantt 2 dontae 2 dis lcs mod :catspider::beerhat::catloaf::facedesk:

I can't wait to see gameplay videos of this on YouTube!

Hope normals are long time converted from LCS original files to appear soon in updated MDL importer by XEPO

Download link beta 1 plz! I want to play now! I can helpz on mod because I know how to edit the textures of the trees and I can really hlp! Link beta 1 pleas! Are all missions converted?

MAJEST1C_R3

Can you also make GTA VCS Luxury Exclusive PS2 f*cking SWAG With Original Bone Weights and Normals Edition? PLZ

Man, my VCS Rage mod is better!

vcsrage_zpsf11f6134.png

If you want to team up that's, like, cool, man.

How would this work? Don't you know that LCS is just the VC Engine...

By the way, don't worry about missions or anything, I think I'd just prefer to explore the 9 year old map and nothing else.

sharpie_eastern

this is true and I'm actuallly reamking all textures rite now so they can have HD iv equevilent

I can confirm that Michael, Niko and a new character named Rick Chance are in this. I hacked into Frank's computer and downloaded his files. Luis Lopez dies in North Yankton!!!!1111eleven!!!

EDIT: Frank has let me join his team!!!!! Look at Niko's face I made it better!!!!!!!

82IiwC4.png

Edited by theNGclan

I can confirm that Michael, Niko and a new character named Rick Chance are in this. I hacked into Frank's computer and downloaded his files. Luis Lopez dies in North Yankton!!!!1111eleven!!!

You forgot about Roman!

MAJEST1C_R3

You forgot about Roman!

Hey! LET'S GO BOWLING!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone

Now we have to wait for Johnathan Wyckoff (AKA SHAKINGASS/NAZNESS/SHAKINGNAZ/NIGNOGPRODUCTIONS) to come in here and complain about no enb.

YAY! Niko's in LCS!! You should add CJ and Tommy and Toni and Huang and Mike and Woozie and make all of them playable with a new storyline and add Vice City and San Andreas able to visit too! And you have to take a memorable protagonist from a previous game and make them die from a psychotic hillbilly!

PS. Victor dies

PS. Victor dies

Not in this version. He comes back to life to kill Claude and steal Kendl from Cesar so he can destroy the Vercetti Mob.

Frank, will universetwisters start dictating on how the mod isnt in small towns and lacking happy hardcore and lacky trains and too original?

• Like 1

Frank, will universetwisters start dictating on how the mod isnt in small towns and lacking happy hardcore and lacky trains and too original?

And no German music. We need German music. And Nazis.

• Like 2

eTXlH.jpg Edited by Frank.s
  • Like 2