GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lamar

meatrocket8

meatrocket8

We all know the mugger is one of the most fun & funny aspects of the game. Share your best mugger stories here. I'll start...

I usually sit in my apt or garage & watch tv to select my victim. One day there was a guy down near the beach in one of those huge dump trucks. For whatever reason I selected him. The mugger approached and yanked him out of the dump truck, proceeding to run over him like 3 or 4 times with said truck. I'm talking like back & forth such as you would do if you were griefing another player. It was unbelieveable. Then the mugger decided to drive away in the dump truck and the victim couldn't catch up to him on foot. The icing on the cake was the the mugger was an old lady type NPC. Freaking hilarious.

"cool story bro" lol

Killzone3265

We all know the mugger is one of the most fun & funny aspects of the game. Share your best mugger stories here. I'll start...

I usually sit in my apt or garage & watch tv to select my victim.

stopped reading there

but im actually going to read it now

• Like 2

We already have the pinned [GTAO] Stories: Share Your Stories thread. Please refer to there. Cheers!

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise