1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

III974III
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arrows to Athens

• Sky_Light12

• lll-H-I-M-lll

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had this guy buzz my apartment, so I let him in. Then he went to my garage, saw my cars, then later sent me a message ''pls can u doplicate carrr for mi'' I lol'd.

A player apologized after blowin up my PV. Shocking but it's true

I've had a guy send me a message saying, "Yo b*tch ass n*gga you a straight up f*cking idiot, I wreck you 'till morning you suck". With One Direction playing in the background, I responded, "I'm way

On 5/22/2018 at 6:10 PM, B7R said:

We (Me friend and I) were selling Air hanger cargo for 15 minuets or so and this douche comes at my friend with a Savage as he's returning the last havoc to my hanger. I get taken down by the SAVAGE (after I tried to minigun it from the ground), my friend was also killed shortly afterwards (unknown how)

It turns into a ground battle after my friend somehow takes the SAVAGE down, probably by sniping Bikerjay from he's Savage. Friend get's another couple of sniper hits on Bikerjay on the ground before he runs away in he's bunker like a true pussy.

Now the messages start up

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20180522154055.png

"Double standards much? you used a weaponized helicopter" is what I said to him. We waited for 5 minuets outside he's hanger before he cowardly teleported to he's Apartment in LS

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20180522154327.png

I called him out teleporting to he's apartment like a little B!tch... this was he's excuse

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20180522154603.png

No just you being the real stupid one here, being a coward, hiding in your apartment while sending abusive messages while trying to feel like a big guy.

I called him a 12ve, he didn't respond well to that.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20180522154832.png

Anyway with just us two, him and another random we decided to vote kick this douche of a c*nt out of the lobby. He was probably having a dummy spit when he got the message that he had been removed from the lobby. Knowing he's type he probably tried sending abusive messages to me via PSN but I have my messages sent to "friends" only so he's messages hit my brick wall :)

I know this post is a few years old however, as one of bikerjays main gaming partners since early 2017 I found this post utterly hilarious and can confirm his passion in life is sending messages like these. Reading this post out loud in a party has brought tears of laughter to us all. Even though he once complained about jets and their users, has now earned the nickname "Swanson" after Joe Swanson from family guy due to the fact his character is always seated in the cockpit of a Lazer and has seemingly lost the ability to ground fight, but his messaging game has only gotten more abusive and I am surprised there is more of his tirades on this forum

• Like 2
Arrows to Athens

You know they're salty when they send you this after you killed them and they can't get their revenge kill back:

Esy2zMbWMAEIGw6?format=jpg&name=large

Earlier on:

I love it when some guy warps to his facility after I blow him up with a guided missile and he is dumb enough to waste his orb on my sub. I like to text them '-750k' to which they usually reply that they are rich, I then reply with 'rich you are but you still don't have a kill on me.'

No matter how rich you are, wasting an orb and then flex about how rich you are is completely pointless when you are still losing.

I mean, how do people still not know you don't get refunded for orbing an MOC, Avenger, Terrorbyte or Submarine?

My Avenger alone must have tanked atleast a 100 orbs. 

• Like 8
56 minutes ago, Payne said:

Hydra’s cannon makes you fuzzy they say.

Come on man, why you gotta be such a brich to the guy? 🤣

On 28.1.2021 at 6:33 AM, Arrows to Athens said:

You know they're salty when they send you this after you killed them and they can't get their revenge kill back:

Esy2zMbWMAEIGw6?format=jpg&name=large

Earlier on:

O m g. That 1vs1 beach message probably the one I get most. 

Classic. 

No britches. I play how I want. If I do it your way you'll win

• Like 1
Arrows to Athens
2 hours ago, Talisman_83 said:

Sometimes I agree to their "1v1 beach" and turn up with a Lazer.

What? You didn't specify which weapons we could use.

Spawn trap time.

It's even better when you destroy them in the 1v1. They either make up some half-assed excuse that came out from their backside, or they leave the session out of humiliation. 

• Like 3
touchedmysoul09
4 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

It's even better when you destroy them in the 1v1. They either make up some half-assed excuse that came out from their backside, or they leave the session out of humiliation. 

“Fight properly” - then uses RPGs, mk2s, Ghost/Off radar, blows themselves up, etc. 🤣

Edited by touchedmysoul09
Arrows to Athens
20 hours ago, touchedmysoul09 said:

“Fight properly” - then uses RPGs, mk2s, Ghost/Off radar, blows themselves up, etc. 🤣

You forgot the orbital cannon. 

touchedmysoul09
9 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

You forgot the orbital cannon. 

Damn skippy, you got me on that one. I mean, it does take skill to use, so but of course. 😏

• Like 2

I was once on with a friend and some randomer was following us trying to tag along, so we just played it cool and let him come along. He then killed me and I messaged him saying "Why?" and his reply was: "I pressed the wrong botah".

So, after a few minutes, I killed him back and he messaged me "Why?".

To which I replied back, "I pressed the wrong botah".

To this day, I don't know why me and my friend found this so funny. me moreso than him. But it was great.

Mr. Jet Griefer was mad I shot down his plane with explosive rounds, and set a bounty on him.

His simple text which was probably done in anger "duonce"

• Like 2

Wierd: Some guy texted me if I wanted to be his girlfriend when I played with a female character, he said he needs a girlfriend, maybe he meant a girlfriend ingame? Told him that I am no girl.

Nice: Some guy texted me if I can pick him up from the shore at Paleto Bay, did it and drive him to the city, guy said thanks and went his own ways.

Tomtomsengermany

"Thanks dear"

From a guy who tried to sell his nightclub and was under attack by a jet griefer, hiding under a bridge. Friend and me took out our jets, were starting Headhunter ( so he couldnt go passive) and were spawn-killing the griefer for 15 minutes

"Nuttensohn" ( son of a bitch) 

From a high level griefer ( lv 754). After he found out that it was a bad idea to attack my low level account during sourcing air freight crates. he got clapped and shortly before he rage quitted he sent me this.

"pssy"

Jet griefer who saw a good opportunity in boosting his kd on some low level  who were playing " King of the hill" on the beach. We were 5 at this moment

Was not really interested into him during the event and prevered to fight the other players for becoming koth ( failed miserably btw). He was 6-0 up as the event was over.

Shoot him down with bst and heavy sniper and sniped him several times on the beach until he ghosted me. He tried to get a new jet so i called in a friend to help me. He killed him several times too until he ghosted him too. We placed both bounties on him and sniped him at the airport a dozen times. He even didnt tried to fight back and only tried to reach his hangar. 

He ghosted both of us and tried to kill noobs on the map with his new lazer. Took mine out. He crashed. Killed him on the ground. He sent me "noob" and ragequitted too. Score at this moment 15-7 to me

• Like 2

Not a message to me but I did see an Xbox Looking for Game post that went something like

boyfriend/girlfriend rp. u were the girl skin.

Will haunt me forever.

4 hours ago, DeltaV20 said:

"lzzzzz_' 
"1v0 noob" 
"suk yo mama"  

I got one that said "lzzzz btch"

is that lzzzz slang for something?

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
3 hours ago, gnomefromnome said:

I got one that said "lzzzz btch"

is that lzzzz slang for something?

If someone says that to you it means you're doing better in life than they are.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Aquamaniac said:

Weird: Some guy texted me if I wanted to be his girlfriend when I played with a female character, he said he needs a girlfriend, maybe he meant a girlfriend ingame? Told him that I am no girl.

this reminds me of a male friend i play with. his character is female, and he constantly gets the question if he's really a girl in RL. nevermind the fact that his XBONE profile photo is of a guy.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, DeltaV20 said:

it means lose i guess , probably a motto of tryhards lol 

I would say its more like a calling card for tryhards.

• Like 2
On 2/1/2021 at 11:06 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

Or they tell you they're "up" globally and they probably aren't.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

i got this one about an hour ago from a random i killed with my sparrow for his $7k bounty.

what i did is called bounty hunting.🤣

sDVJufwnFs=

Edited by hugh750
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2