Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
III974III

What are the best/worst messages other players sent you ?

Recommended Posts

Shiloh Comes

The one I got last night from someone I've never heard of, mikiangel something or other, there were a few numbers after the name.

 

It read along the lines of... V,v.aca. VV,a C, aww. r, tt. Va c

 

Clown World - Womp Womp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

So we're done with destroying the target vehicles, and now we have to make our way to the docks to finish the mission... 

 

until I get this text from the other guy I was playing with:

 

D6aFFoFW4AEDEh0.jpg:large

 

10 minutes for what? I'm not waiting around for your ass for 10 minutes. Something tells me he may have wanted extra pay, but why 10 minutes? Maybe he had to go and do something? But the thing is, he was still driving about. Strange fellow.

 

Earlier on today, I recieved a compliment from another players about my Toros. I don't get texts like this very often, or at all, I should say.

 

D6e60jjW4AA5rnQ.jpg:large

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

JEentXO.jpg

 

With name changes now I couldn't be sure if I knew them or not, so I reply - "okay, how are you?"

- The very next message I get -

7e6J0Ne.jpg

 

Me: "Do I know you?"

 

X1CKk3O.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

I won 😂

 

Jw2MBMz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XOIIIIIXIIIIIXO

I don't have any messages but I ended up killing this tryhard 7-0, with 3 of them being with the fully loaded ruiner so they rage orbital me then left lmaooooo

They kept inviting me to party chat and kept calling me a hacker in chat

 

BAmJOR1.jpg

I love making tryhards rage quit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
1 hour ago, MissMurkina said:

I don't have any messages but I ended up killing this tryhard 7-0, with 3 of them being with the fully loaded ruiner so they rage orbital me then left lmaooooo

They kept inviting me to party chat and kept calling me a hacker in chat

 

I love making tryhards rage quit lol

I love it when they orb glitch you after you killed them 7 or more times. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

gAsq8O8.png

 

LNfSkUb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RXRNathan

Back when i played the Xbox 360 GTA V a couple of months ago. I can recall these things happening.

 

1. Got shot to death by some Portugese player outside my apartment at Eclipse Towers. He killed me two more times until he focused on another player nearby, i killed him, he sent a message calling me "lixo" (Portugese for trash)

Mate, i wouldn't classify myself as a trash player if you just want to grief people outside of their apartments.

 

2. Killed a Brazillian player, he sent a message simply saying "vem" (Comes), not sure why he said that, idk if he wanted to fight or something like that, but nothing really happened.

 

This one was a bit funny, but it happened like a year ago.

 

Got lagged out of a Pacific Standard: Convoy setup.

 

Some guy most likely wanting some money for participating in the setup as a crew member sent me a message saying this. (Trying to remember how he said it)

"f you wat a rage quitter loser"

I then responded with this.

"I didn't rage quit, i was lagged out, don't give me a hard time dude."

Then, i most likely had him at the point of understandment and apology, he responded with this.

"k fine but everybody quits"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)

D7coSSAWwAAtYT1.jpg:large

 

This was after I killed him and his buddy when they were on their MKIIs. I'm not quite sure what he thought I was faking. 

 

I then killed him several more times until he rage quit. 

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RXRNathan
3 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

D7coSSAWwAAtYT1.jpg:large

 

This was after I killed him and his buddy when they were on their MKIIs. I'm not quite sure what he thought I was faking. 

 

I then killed him several more times until he rage quit. 

What levels were they?

 

I'd love to own a Oppressor, not to grief but just for flying purposes or just as a quick way to travel vehicle, i wouldn't defend myself unless i'd be provoked on one of those things.

 

I also love how well the filter in the game tries to keep it PG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
1 minute ago, RXRNathan said:

What levels were they?

 

I'd love to own a Oppressor, not to grief but just for flying purposes or just as a quick way to travel vehicle, i wouldn't defend myself unless i'd be provoked on one of those things.

 

I also love how well the filter in the game tries to keep it PG.

Can't remember. 300s maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geisterfaust
Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, Gridl0k said:

Me: *joins lobby*

Rando: "Are you a girl"

Me: "I am now"

Rando:

Reminds me of a Dominant Chris and his dialogue in Arma 3:

Rando: Can anyone hear me?

Chirs: No, can't hear you

Rando: And now, can you hear me?

 

Look him up on youtube, this guy is absolutely hilarious, my favorite was "Stop, you dropped you gay card".

Here's one of the best:

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by hei3enberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio
Posted (edited)

Her: Why you kill me? This is my mission. Leave me the f*ck alone

Me: We are supposed to defend the crates in Torched

Her: <long silence>

Edited by Big Molio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
se7ensaint
On 4/8/2019 at 7:03 AM, Natsuki said:

xUBmM02.jpg

I have this guy, I will update with his name, hits me up at least once a week with:

Hey

Me; Hey

How was your day?

Me:(silence. laughter.  -rereading the message and instantly sympathizing with women- ) busy. urs?

oh. you kno......  wyd ? wanna hang out?

and on it went. this is the oddest thing to me, because when you ask on mic or in text, am i a man, I answer yes. It isn't as if that's a unique dynamic. The irl ( I asssume) females that I do run with, aren't  Unicorn strippers with guns, drug addictions and nice cars. I've had several, this guy is just funny. 

One kid literally said, you have a donk, damn. and walked his character around to look at my characters ass. wtf then he said get on my bike girl and come back to my penthouse. after he respawned from being shot in the face, we went to war.... lol

*overheard on mic: damn shawty you thick! get your  light skinned ass on the back of my bike. My girl Emilyblunt apparently lit him and his acquisition up from her Akula. Which he then was heard saying, damn Emily why yoou trippin? pull up bitch! best convo of the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slimsthiccydaskinny

Some guy asked if I was male or female so I said I’m a female because I am, and then he kept messaging me asking for my insta and Snapchat like 20 times literally, so my friend messaged him saying please stop messaging her. And then he asked her if she had Instagram or Snapchat she said yes so he started spamming both of us asking for our Instagram and Snapchat. So we just left the session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames
15 hours ago, se7ensaint said:

I have this guy, I will update with his name, hits me up at least once a week with:

Hey

Me; Hey

How was your day?

Me:(silence. laughter.  -rereading the message and instantly sympathizing with women- ) busy. urs?

oh. you kno......  wyd ? wanna hang out?

and on it went. this is the oddest thing to me, because when you ask on mic or in text, am i a man, I answer yes. It isn't as if that's a unique dynamic. The irl ( I asssume) females that I do run with, aren't  Unicorn strippers with guns, drug addictions and nice cars. I've had several, this guy is just funny. 

One kid literally said, you have a donk, damn. and walked his character around to look at my characters ass. wtf then he said get on my bike girl and come back to my penthouse. after he respawned from being shot in the face, we went to war.... lol

*overheard on mic: damn shawty you thick! get your  light skinned ass on the back of my bike. My girl Emilyblunt apparently lit him and his acquisition up from her Akula. Which he then was heard saying, damn Emily why yoou trippin? pull up bitch! best convo of the day

This is one of the reasons I chose to play as a Male character instead of female. Couldn't be bothered with that sh*t lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

D8p5BYZWkAET6_E.jpg:large

 

I didn't even kill the fellow. I just followed him in passive mode for a bit until he jumped into the military base for a jet, then I went about my business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14

You're trash 

 

 

- micropenis Godmodder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
10 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

You're trash 

 

 

- micropenis Godmodder.

I called out a God modder the other day and called him a noob, then he responds with calling me a noob back. He's the one using an off-radar God mode glitch, and I'm the noob?

 

I've also noticed that a lot of these cheaters absolutely hate it when they get called out for cheating. They always act like they haven't done anything wrong and just call you trash/noob/pussy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
5 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

I called out a God modder the other day and called him a noob, then he responds with calling me a noob back. He's the one using an off-radar God mode glitch, and I'm the noob?

 

I've also noticed that a lot of these cheaters absolutely hate it when they get called out for cheating. They always act like they haven't done anything wrong and just call you trash/noob/pussy. 

They do, I've called him out too his response was I'm not Godmode you wish I was take that L trash. And I responded with then why your character shows that you're in your office? Get out the God mode and then talk to me in which then he proceeded to say he'll f*ck my mom the same way he's my f*cking my ass on the game 🤔🤔🤔 at that point I just went on passive then left shortly after because well I already know where it would head if I stood low to his level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
3 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

They do, I've called him out too his response was I'm not Godmode you wish I was take that L trash. And I responded with then why your character shows that you're in your office? Get out the God mode and then talk to me in which then he proceeded to say he'll f*ck my mom the same way he's my f*cking my ass on the game 🤔🤔🤔 at that point I just went on passive then left shortly after because well I already know where it would head if I stood low to his level.

It's just sad what this game can turn people into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talisman_83
4 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

It's just sad what this game can turn people into.

The ability to message people in-game really needs to be removed. 

It only nurtures this type of toxic behaviour we've come to know and hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

It's just sad what this game can turn people into.

It's even more sad that they would go so low as to mom shame people as if our mothers wouldn't slap the sh*t out of them. Lol these people are either dealing some bullying in the real world or are just plain ignorant and immature and should have their internet privileged taken from them like really 9/10 they always mention someone's mom I'm already used to hearing it or reading it. Is not funny at all I don't understand this I'm 29 I don't find those jokes funny anymore. 

 

Is even more sad when people older than I am is also behaving like this. Sometimes I just tell them this is the reason you're single and beating off to pr0n every night lmao. In which then they start to lie about how many women they f*ck.

Edited by Agent 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Talisman_83 said:

The ability to message people in-game really needs to be removed. 

It only nurtures this type of toxic behaviour we've come to know and hate.

Or give us the option to permanently block strangers from sending us in-game texts. Done. Problem solved.

 

Why in the ever living f*ckwad do I have to go pause, go to the player list, and manually mute the players that I don't want to recieve any in-game texts from? What kind of system is this?

 

More importantly, who approved of this system?

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
6 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Or give us the option to permanently block strangers from sending us in-game texts. Done. Problem solved.

 

Why in the ever living f*ckwad do I have to go pause, go to the player list, and manually mute the players that I don't want to recieve any in-game texts from? What kind of system is this?

 

More importantly, who approved of this system?

Someone at GTA headquarters who ran out of ideas.. instead they could've bring bowling pool or air hockey but nope... Here an in game texting feature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up2NoGood45

I hate that when they text you to turn contact on for stunt races.  Screw you, find another session idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RaigeGames

Not necessarily a bad message, but a classic tryhard move.

 

I was engaging in a rare moment of pvp and was going against another player. I was up probably 6-2 or 6-3 when a few other players started to join in. Pretty soon there were 5 of us going after each other and having a good time. Eventually 2 of the players left the session because they were losing, which left 3 of us. 

The other 2 players decided to team up against me and were basically able to spawn kill me most of the time. I decided to just stop trying and go into passive and piss them off because I wasn't going to try if it wasn't a fair fight.

 

The player I originally went up against messaged me calling me a loser (which I expected) so I messaged back I wasn't going to play 2v1 and that I was beating him until he teamed up with the other player. In classic tryhard fashion he messages back "I wasn't even trying the first time lol." Why can't tryhards just admit they can be beat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
Posted (edited)

On PS3 I misleaded a grown man for fun. I was using a female character at the time. He honk his horn until I got in the car he kept sending me flirtatious messages in which then I turn the troll mode on never revealed my gender to him as he was the one who assumed I was a female he kept calling me babe and asking me for my Facebook page. I eventually grew tired of his sexual advances and invited him to a party when he got there the dude was on live cam with no shirt and in his boxers I turned the camera on and he got mad as sh*t calling me gay this and that until he left angry. My only response to him on the party was you were the one who assumed I was a female how am I at fault for you being thirsty looking for an E date that's when he cussed me out the last time and left. Even blocked me and deleted me lmao

Edited by Agent 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up2NoGood45
7 minutes ago, Agent 14 said:

On PS3 I misleaded a grown man for fun. I was using a female character at the time. He honk his horn until I got in the car he kept sending me flirtatious messages in which then I turn the troll mode on never revealed my gender to him as he was the one who assumed I was a female he kept calling me babe and asking me for my Facebook page. I eventually grew tired of his sexual advances and invited him to a party when I got there the dude was on live cam with no shirt and in his boxers I turned the camera on and he got mad as sh*t calling me gay this and that until he left angry. My only response to him on the party was you were the one who assumed I was a female how am I at fault for you being thirsty looking for an E date that's when he cussed me out the last time and left. Even blocked me and deleted me lmao

I have no social contact with players, too many weirdos attracted to games like this.  I’m sure tryhards send me some doozy messages I never see when I blow them up over and over with the RC car😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Up2NoGood45 said:

I have no social contact with players, too many weirdos attracted to games like this.  I’m sure tryhards send me some doozy messages I never see when I blow them up over and over with the RC car😉

There's people that go beyond being weird in that game there's instances where there's a 14 year old girl on the lobby with a mic on and that one 40 year old trying flirt with her in the game.  

 

 

I don't know why people do that to be honest. I know I've cussed a few out before some have no shame at all.

Edited by Agent 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.