GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

some help

Crailz

ok. here's what i need help with.

i've been a car modder since i got gta v, actually january. before the 1.12 patch, it was pretty easy to get the cars into mp from sp. but now can't bring them via lagswitch.

everytime i switch to ps store, can't switch characters.

i've made some sick cars which i want to share, but i can't friggin bring them to mp!

so.. i use a laptop for the lagswitch, both ps3 and the laptop on wifi, same network.

anyone who can help me, i'll mod them cars, how many he wants, and whatever he wants.

thanks.

i don't know if right section to post.

STOCK PS3, not jb ps3.

or any other easy method.

Edited by Crailz

pink cars. i'll give them pink cars and the d.

just joking.

whatever they need in matter of gta, excepting money. i can host rr a few times tho

excuse me for my silly jokess

Edited by Crailz

xInfamousRYANx

Go to the guides and strategies section people in general discussion abhorre mods glitching ect. I could tell you but you will find ypur answer there

I can help...soak your PS3 in battery acid and then stick an umbrella up your ass and open it...goddamn preteen squeaker cheatin POS...damn that felt good...I am gonna go eat some skittles while getting a BJ from Mila Kunis.

Good day.

bane.jpg

Wally Walrus

hold on, I'm searching for the lock

b-searching-through-purse.jpg

Edited by Wally Walrus
  • Like 2

I0000jH_5_OSudxw.jpg5191744.jpgSarah-Jessica-Parker.jpgHorse-paddock--natural-203239.jpg

You might have better luck if you post this on se7ensins.

ain't this considered as a advertisment to another site/forum?

I can help...soak your PS3 in battery acid and then stick an umbrella up your ass and open it...goddamn preteen squeaker cheatin POS...damn that felt good...I am gonna go eat some skittles while getting a BJ from Mila Kunis.

Good day.

hey man, first, i don't rage, squeak, and i even rarely use the mic. my voice is pretty thick for my age. and second of all, I ain't the only one cheating.

Good day.

hey man, first, i don't rage, squeak, and i even rarely use the mic. my voice is pretty thick for my age. and second of all, I ain't the only one cheating.

So tell me this cupcake...

Do 2 wrongs make a right?

bane.jpg

Good day.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

/e : tho, I know the XBOX method, tried it several times, by signing out, else I do everything as in the tutorial, but the car won't spawn from sp to mp. I live at Weazel Plaza.

Edited by Crailz

Good day.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

So that whole mentality of "I ain't the only one cheating" becomes invalid. Therefore, you're no better than any other glitcher, so go find help somewhere else. Pretty sure that was ugotsmoked's point. Good day.

7Rj3AZw.png

He aint the only one cheatin so lets all do it...somewhere right now an animal is being tortured...so lets all go buy a puppy and kick it....

Once the OP has a job and mortgage hopefully they will better understand the ways of the world.

bane.jpg