GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I hope R* gives us another chance to change our character.

spidey1234

I made the perfect Chinese character ( NOT RACIST) for my second character and even wrote down the options on how to make it, then I realized that the look for my first character was boring, and wanted to use my second character's look, but can't because we can't change the looks of our characters unless R* lets us. So now I'm using my second character in hope that R* lets us change our looks in the High Life Update. Do you want another chance to remake your characters?

• Like 2

a20characterusername

I made the perfect Chinese character ( NOT RACIST)

See, now you got me thinking you are racist, for feeling the need to bring it up.

• Like 2

See, now you got me thinking you are racist, for feeling the need to bring it up.

Well sorry about that, but there are a few members here who have to flame me for even talking about these kind of things.

Zoots Remuvah

Personally I'd rather have the opportunity to unlock the third character slot.. that way you can get to make a new character and buy yet more cars/property/clothes etc etc.. :p

a20characterusername

Well sorry about that, but there are a few members here who have to flame me for even talking about these kind of things.

Yeah yeah, save it for the next Klan meeting, Adolf.

;D

• Like 3

Personally I'd rather have the opportunity to unlock the third character slot.. that way you can get to make a new character and buy yet more cars/property/clothes etc etc.. :p

To be honest I think they will unlock the other 3 characters when heists release (if they ever do) or if they are willing to squeeze that last penny out of all of us, maybe for a fee.

Earl Biggers thought the same thing...

charlie-chan-in-london-movie-poster-1934

Happy_Killstick

The change character appearance glitch still works, follow the steps in the video above

but since it doesnt say ''Do you want to alter you appearance?'' anymore after the tutorial skip question you'll have to go to change character click on the rank 1 and it will pop up and you'll just pull out your ethernet cable or signout from Live or PSN there.

It's safe as long as you don't change gender.

Sorry for my bad explanation.

The change character appearance glitch still works, follow the steps in the video above

but since it doesnt say ''Do you want to alter you appearance?'' anymore after the tutorial skip question you'll have to go to change character click on the rank 1 and it will pop up and you'll just pull out your ethernet cable or signout from Live or PSN there.

It's safe as long as you don't change gender.

Sorry for my bad explanation.

I just searched for a 1.12 tutorial, and it's there, but thanks for the help.

Terrazi Terrajin

That's a glitch I hope stays in the game forever, it's very convenient and doesn't hurt the game in ANY way.
I can't believe rockstar didn't just let you edit your character whenever you like, or at least give them a chance once a week/month to do so legitimately.

It's a VIDEO GAME.

I wonder if this is ever on the cards? Now both my characters are well over lvl100, with nothing really left to unlock, I'd like to do it again with a third. Winning races for car mods, doing missions with just a pistol, finding stunt jumps to get lime green paint... those were the days.

I wonder if this is ever on the cards? Now both my characters are well over lvl100, with nothing really left to unlock, I'd like to do it again with a third. Winning races for car mods, doing missions with just a pistol, finding stunt jumps to get lime green paint... those were the days.

99% chance they will allow us to do this because what is the point of having 5 character slots if only 2 are usable?

why make a chinese man? no homo

well, he doesn't actually look chinese, but I put some sunglasses on him and he looks chinese.

Zoots Remuvah

Think about it..

They don't have to have users pay to unlock the extra character slots.. because...

The unlocked characters are going to require cars, clothes etc.. and the %age of people that'll be willing grind for that would be quite low I'd imagine.. so I can see that would therefore generate extra microtransactions..

that'd be my logic if I were cockstar anyway...

WesternMotorcycleCo.

Just do the edit character glitch it still works I only did it yesterday.

For PSN, instead of switching off router just press PS button and sign out

I know right!! i really want to change my character up a bit, make him look more like a thug!

Edited by KenniCrazy

Tabula Rasa

I do want another chance; I could have been smart and powered down or something but what happened was my character had a full face tattoo in addition to make up so you literally could not see his face so I made no changes; I backed out hoping it would not count but alas my idiocy knows no boundaries.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I know right!! i really want to change my character up a bit, make him look more like a thug!

see my above post

well, he doesn't actually look chinese, but I put some sunglasses on him and he looks chinese.

Wait..

So he doesn't look chinese, but as soon as he puts sunglasses on, he's a chinese? what's this for black magic?

Edited by Franceska
  • Like 1

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Wait..

So he doesn't look chinese, but as soon as he puts sunglasses on, he's a chinese? what's this for black magic?

I know right... i can only tell if a person is Chinese by looking at their eyes. NO RACISM INTENDED.

Wait..

I know right... i can only tell if a person is Chinese by looking at their eyes. NO RACISM INTENDED.

It's like

oOilpOe.gif

But then as a chinese.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

JoseGrapinino

I lost my character doing this last week. Followed instructions to the letter for PSN. Went form level 71 to having nothing at level 1.

WesternMotorcycleCo.

I lost my character doing this last week. Followed instructions to the letter for PSN. Went form level 71 to having nothing at level 1.

Worked perfectly for me. Don't think I'd risk doing it again after hearing your story though

JoseGrapinino

I put in a ticket last week too in hopes that they would restore my levels. I don't even want the possessions, just the levels. Haven't heard anything and it has been 8-9 days :( Anyone know how long it takes for a ticket to be processed?