GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAO your Free-Roam Mini-Games?

havingfunz

Hey everyone, I would like to know what mini-games you guys play on GTA online apart from using a tank to kill everyone or just hunting lower ranked players on a map. I would like to find out about the mini-games people on here have discovered or played in the GTA online free-roam to have fun, either with friends, crew or just by yourself. Also it would be great if you guys are specific about your mini-games and experiences, like instead of just saying base jumping you could point out the area of the map you have enjoyed base jumping from.

I will list below all the fun mini-games you guys have created and also ones that I (and probably others) already know of:

• Stealing P-lazer from the Fort Zancudo with crew/friends using parachute and the tunnel ramp
  • Wearing masks and robbing stores in a crew or with friends and getting rid of the cops without going to your apartment or LS
  • Searching for Gang vehicles in Grove St, etc dealing with the gang/cops and either storing or selling those pimped out cars
  • Driving off a carpark rooftop near "Little Seoul" and "Downtown", exiting the vehicle in mid air and opening my parachute (while your car crashes and explodes right in front of me)

Please provide you awesome free-roam gaming experience in GTA online and the mini-game all of you guys have discovered, thanks.

SuperDuperGta

I know you said you don't want to hear about killing lower ranked players but.....

Its fun to pick up a lower level player. Take him to the countryside. Drop him off at the bottom of a big hill. Drive up the big hill. Pull out heavy sniper.

I call it big game hunting

• Like 2

I know you said you don't want to hear about killing lower ranked players but.....

Its fun to pick up a lower level player. Take him to the countryside. Drop him off at the bottom of a big hill. Drive up the big hill. Pull out heavy sniper.

I call it big game hunting

well thats pretty creative, but if you have earned their trust wouldn't be even more awesome to let them ride it for a while then tell them you know a place that has amazing open space to try the car at full speed but its hard to get to, so you go and get a cargobob, make him sit in your car, take the car around from a sea route tell him its a shortcut when you are far away from the land lower your altitude to a point where if you drop your car it won't kill the player in the process and then drop, now he is stranded in middle of the ocean and has to either quit the session or swim back, (i know you lose the car but its worth it for the successful trolling)

• Like 1

Chronolemon

Lemonball. The rules are simple. I shoot, you die. Though it rarely goes down that way. Usually I shoot, you shoot back, I die. But seriously. Lemonball.

Also, pulling fools out of their tanks while off the radar.

Oh and going off the radar in the docks and stealing Simeon drop offs for myself. I call it doucheball and it's really one sided. :D

Car in front of shop door ball is another great one.

• Like 3

Standing on one of the box trucks, ambulance or whatever and sniping or machine gunning NPCs (or other players) while your friends drive you around. The driver doesn't get a wanted level (well, until the cops just drive into him). Particularly good fun with lots on top shooting. Mainly other players seem to join in rather than shooting us, which is nice :)

I've been hoping to try it out with the empty scrap truck because that gives you cover to hide from the cops, and you can get in and let the NPC driver take you around, but they spawn really rarely so I've only done that on my own so far.

Edited by Jobbo

Chronolemon

And lastly, off the radar pulling up next to a player with a sticky bomb on the side ball. Always a good response. Be careful to act as an NPC would too.

Particularly good fun with lots on top.

Thats what she said.

antihero0808

Conkers

Kind of self explanatory but two carbobobs and two cars. Much harder than it sounds but if you can get it right then it's pretty fun.

Love getting dropped out of high altitude in a car by the cargobob, so peaceful amnd highly addictive.

Misanthrope Z

i like to rob stores using a golf club

if i'm REALLY bored, i'll get my tank and just shoot in someone's general direction, just to scare them

Get your friend to hop on a bike and you get a buzzard. Tell your friend to go on a motorway and you have to try to destroy his bike with the buzzard.

penguinhero

Emergency landing

Use any plane you want (I use vestra in example). Assult shotgun one engine twice then the other tree times. take off. After a while your vestra will loose one and then the other engine and you try and land. (Preferably at an airport.)

Edited by penguinhero
  • Like 2

Demolition derby, cargobob cars on a roof, hit each other until you fall off or car stops running

Jet ski death match, cargobob jet skis to any small body of water and then try to ram each other out or kill each other by ramming. No guns. Tons of good times doing this. Right on the beach is a good place. There is a spot on the mountains all the way north. The lakes in the horse tracks work well too.

• Like 2

pandadoudou

Bringing a BMX and try various skateparks or cool spots.

Trying backflips with a motorbike in the LS "river"

Other than that, walking in the street (not running) to appreciate NPC dialogs :santa:

• Like 3

antihero0808

Demolition derby, cargobob cars on a roof, hit each other until you fall off or car stops running

Love this idea, I know what I'm doing tonight!!

SteelerMonkey746

A mini game that I like to play is to put myself in passive mode, stand on a ledge somewhere, and not move. A majority of players will come by trying to shoot me, blow me up, try to drive their cars up to where I am. I get lots of laughs because they usually waste a lot of ammo, they mangle their vehicles, and I flip them off the entire time.

pandadoudou

A mini game that I like to play is to put myself in passive mode, stand on a ledge somewhere, and not move. A majority of players will come by trying to shoot me, blow me up, try to drive their cars up to where I am. I get lots of laughs because they usually waste a lot of ammo, they mangle their vehicles, and I flip them off the entire time.

This, plus I call cops before the guy showed up :panic:

• Like 2

If you come across an AFK being spawn killed by other players try to protect them. Keep a score of any kills of you and the AFK against any kills you get. It's pretty tricky, especially when the AFK gets shot and you have to get to them first to push them to a safer position.

Then if the Player comes back kill then repeatedly for being such an idiot in the first place.

• Like 1

Call buzzard, see if theres a low level who's robbing stores, then fly cover killing cops for them. I call it "Guardian Angel".

• Like 3

Lemonball. The rules are simple. I shoot, you die. Though it rarely goes down that way. Usually I shoot, you shoot back, I die. But seriously. Lemonball.

Also, pulling fools out of their tanks while off the radar.

Oh and going off the radar in the docks and stealing Simeon drop offs for myself. I call it doucheball and it's really one sided. :D

Car in front of shop door ball is another great one.

Man, you've got some balls

Not really a minigame but I drive safely when I am in public sessions. Obeying all lights and signs. And see how it takes before some douche wants to blow me up or shoot me for driving like a normal person.

LoA-Phantom

Me and my crew play 2 sick games

1) we call it 5* we're all in 1 car one person gets a 5 star wanted level and gives it the others, then we get in our gold crew cars and try to see who lasts the longest, since we for very good at it and don't usually die plus we can lose 5* now without breaking a sweat, we tend to also do follow the leader during this where whoever is in front leads and we take the game to the docks and drift around with 100 cops in that little section chasing 4 of us...all in all lots of fun

2) called hide and seek, everyone turns off map and HuD and we dress like npcs, pick a section of the map and play hide n seek

• Like 2

LightningLord

1. Kill The Buzzard. 1v1 with a Buzzard and a person on foot. The person on foot can use land and water vehicles. No air vehicles.

2. Guardian Angel. Someone mentioned this I think. Find someone having trouble and help with a Buzzard.

3. PvP Cop Chase. 1 guy runs away from players using cop cars and Police Helicopter. But no weapons. And if the runner gets caught he/she loses.

IcOqQpq.gif