GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

5% discount for good sport

iddqdvie

Did you know, you can get a 5% discount if 90% of your peers report you as good sport?

i 'm not sure about the mechanic behind it. but i guess it has to do with quitting early in jobs, during or even after it in the voting screens.

I guess that explains why you can become a bad sport after just a couple of blown up PVs. Using the Circle button in jobs to quit, even in the voting screen gives you badsport credit.

i had this reward, but its hard to keep it, one freeze and its gone.

Edited by iddqdvie

Wait, you get bad sport credit for quitting out of the voting screen? What mental f*ck thought of that?

Rocket Skates

Wait, you get bad sport credit for quitting out of the voting screen? What mental f*ck thought of that?

Pretty sure quitting the voting screen has no penalty attached to it. All it does is just separates you from the people you just played with by putting you in a different server.

• Like 3

DavieShredder

Huh, so that's why. I've been getting 5% discounts for ages and wondered why, but never thought to ask :blush:

Kinda strange, I blow up at least 5 PVs every time I play, usually more. Plus I quit games if they suck. I still get the discount plus the 2000$ almost once an hour.

Biggie Kaniff

Pretty sure quitting the voting screen has no penalty attached to it. All it does is just separates you from the people you just played with by putting you in a different server.

Yes, I doubt you get bad sport points for quitting the voting screen.

Same goes for quitting a lobby before the mission has started, at least that's what I'd like to believe.

GTA-Freak-Vi

I've had the 5% discount for almost 3 weeks now, didn't know my crew loved me that much <3

I've had the 5% discount for almost 3 weeks now, didn't know my crew loved me that much <3

Liar. You forced us. :(

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

You don't.

GTA-Freak-Vi

Lolwut. I got it before we had that discussion on RSC about commending all of you! I gave all of you good ratings to return the favor :D

Lolwut. I got it before we had that discussion on RSC about commending all of you! I gave all of you good ratings to return the favor :D

Nu uh. you said you would no longer feed me bamboo if I didn't commend you. D:

• Like 2

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

GTA-Freak-Vi

What do you get discounted?

Just wondering?

I've noticed that It's on clothing and ammo(not sure about the ither stuff). I buy the super heavy armor for $465 in stead of the regular price of $500

So you just need another player to commend you or is it several players? 5% discount will add up over the long run especially for a miser like me