Weapon Wheel Prefrences?

SaveTheZombies

SaveTheZombies

Did they ever make a way for us to set prefrences so that you don't have to cycle through a dozen "MGs" when caught in a jam?

I like the weapons wheel but I almost long for the days when you could only carry one of each weapon type.

...almost.

spawnkiller187

I dropped everything I don't use. Clockwise from top im specd for 1. AP n heavy pistol 2. Sweeper n combat mg 3. Carbine n special rifle 4. Heavy sniper 5. Sawed off n assault shotgun 6 rpg n mini n grenade launcher 7. Stickys n grenades

Makes it so nice when in the car or on a bike.

SaveTheZombies

I dropped everything I don't use. Clockwise from top im specd for 1. AP n heavy pistol 2. Sweeper n combat mg 3. Carbine n special rifle 4. Heavy sniper 5. Sawed off n assault shotgun 6 rpg n mini n grenade launcher 7. Stickys n grenades

You don't keep the micro?

How do you drop again? It pops up sometimes for me but I don't know what I hit.

ten-a-penny

its Triangle on PS3.

You realise that the weapon wheel holds preference until you leave the game.

spawnkiller187

nah. i use the AP its got 36 rounds (6 more) n consolidates my weapons inventory. so when im in the car its two pistols stickys or grenades to shuffle thru n on the bike i can also use the sawed off. REAL FAST.

And to drop its what the other person said, hold weapon wheel .. shift over to it n press triangle.

yah but do u want to do it every single time u sign on...or filter thru 5 pistols n tear gas when trying to get sticky bombs? not while im chasing someone.

to each his own tho. i JUST dropped those a few days ago after reading a post. no regrets, should of did it sooner.

Fair point. As you said to each, their own. I've little issue carrying and selecting from so many weapons, even in a clinch, but will set the weapons before setting out. In any case If you don't need something then get rid or use up and simply don't buy again. I like to use all weapons though so I'll he holding onto mine :p:D . Good luck to you :)

Edited by Cudwieser

No it doesn't, Mines sometimes randomly changes. And I've dropped the f*cking worthless pistol 99999 billion times. They need to improve weapon wheel functions and make it actually remember settings even when you restart.

The micro is fracking less than worthless, ap all the way!

Toasted-Cheese

My weapon wheel going from 12 clockwise is ,

Ap pistol

combat mg

special carbine

heavy sniper

Knife

assault shotgun

rpg

Sticky bomb

Hi guy's. i stumbled over this article about future dlc ideas (I know there are plenty of other threads but there is a relevant Idea in it) and one was for gun control (hold the derision). Basically someone has suggested an armoury in the apartment/ garage and a limited cache of weapons you can carry at one time (indefinite cache in the apartment). i think the idea has scope.

here's the link and the article (suggestions in red)

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gta-online-fans-want-aircraft-modifications-plastic-surgery-ability-run-business-red-dead-1444394

GTA Online Fans Want Aircraft Modifications, Plastic Surgery, Ability to Run a Business, Red Dead Redemption DLC and Much More in GTA 5 1.13 Update
gta-5-pc-beta-keys-surface-online-via-fa
NOW TV
30 Day Free Trial
GO TO STORE
VERY.CO.UK
XBOX 360 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
GO TO STORE
SIMPLY BE
Grand Theft Auto IV ( GTA IV )
GO TO STORE
WOOLWORTHS
Grand Theft Auto 5 With Tomb Raider, Dualshock Black Controller And Playstation Plus 1 Year Subscription
GO TO STORE
ASDA DIRECT
Grand Theft Auto - Two Episodes From Liberty City - Xbox 360
GO TO STORE
NOW TV
ENTERTAINMENT Month Pass
GO TO STORE
SHOP NOW

Earlier this week, Rockstar released the 1.12 title update for GTA 5, thereby bringing numerous changes to the game's multiplayer mode, GTA Online.

Now we take a look at what GTA 5 fans want to see in the 1.13 update which is expected in a few weeks.

"I feel they should incorporate a lot of stuff they had in red dead, such as the wild animals and the ability to ride horses, maybe even add a lasso so you can drag other players down a street. But in all honesty, bring the katana and chainsaw back." - thedanksRed Dead DLC

The Simple Ability to be Able to Sit Down

"Plus I personally would like to see an option to sit down. On the hood of your car, on a bench or a rock. Would be cool to be in passive mode and while everyone around you freaks out and goes wild you just sit there, enjoy the scenery and have a Pisswasser." - Bong55555

Realistic Buildings

"More of a "living world" so to speak. Buildings being torn down, the buildings that are under construction, lets get those completed. Renovations to the city, closed roads, detours, etc. Cars and weapons are cool and all, but I think a more dynamically changing world would be awesome." - boombooms

Manual Shift for Specific Cars

"And the ability to shift certain cars manually." - BaboTron

"Especially when offroading. No I don't want to shift into 3rd whendriving my 2.5 ton truck up a 70° incline.

And god forbid you slide sideways with the throttle pinned, the transmission will have no idea what to do and just sit there dead for a second or two until it wakes up and picks a gear, bounces off the rev limiter for another two seconds, and then shifts up." - 03Titanium

And Much More

"1) A functioning minimap.

2) More towing functionality.

3) Aircraft and watercraft modifications similar to those of cars.

4) More clothing options through refinement.

5) Gun restrictions..." - Pecanpig

Gun Restrictions

"I don't like games where anyone can have any and every weapon imaginable, it ruins it for me. I'd rather you get like 2-4 weapons at a time." - Pecanpig

"Right. There should be like an armoury in the apartment, and you can only select a certain amount of guns to carry with you, despite the fact that you can own many." - cats_rule_dogs_suck

"Here's another idea, make it so body armour ads a damage and speedreduction based on how heavy it is, instead oh just making your health bar longer." - Pecanpig

"think they should give tanks a limited amount of ammunition ... maybe like 50 shots so after a while they become useless lol" - staggmpg

More Options for the Girls

"More hair styles for females.
More hair colours for females." - Hopeann

Plastic Surgery

"Plastic surgery in online - considering how much the game world skewers all things California I'm surprised an option to alter your appearance via surgery isn't available." - TrueVCU

Maintaining an Illegal Business

"I want to start a business, whereby I can sell drugs to other players. Like a few joints that can be smoked on the street rather than having to chug the bong in your apartment. Maybe even buying a shop and having an NPC work there for me. Be fun to try and stop other players from robbing me blind. Or buying/selling second hand or stolen cars. I know that doesn't make much sense with having LSC but I'd enjoy maintaining a legal/illegal business of some sort." - NefariousFiend