Best value for money Supercar?

Unknown Kai

Unknown Kai

Hi, first post here. I've lurked these forums for quite a long time, seems to be the best place to discuss GTA!

Anyway, I'm trying to have at least one of each type of vehicle. I am yet to buy a supercar and I'm tired of getting beat in races because people are using their maxed out custom supercars. I'm lost when it comes to picking which one to buy, I was edging towards the Turismo because of the price. Any input would be great, cheers

Vacca, definitely worth it. I see you're looking for a supercar for races, I'd get a Entity XF or Turismo, or better yet wait for the high life update and get the Zentorno

Edited by cookiemonster14

Vacca, definitely worth it

Too much Wheelspin and only cashing out on Fully Modifying it actually makes it average.

entity xf. great speed, handling and looks. buy it

Too much and soo typical it's Boring. Also Is Heavier, Understeers, and Slides.

The only way to go is the Infernus.

CmLup8S.png

The Easymode XF (entity). bulletproof back)
Another would be the infernus (if youre ballin on a budget)

Unknown Kai

Vacca, definitely worth it. I see you're looking for a supercar for races, I'd get a Entity XF or Turismo, or better yet wait for the high life update and get the Zentorno

Have they said how much the new vehicles will cost?

Too much Wheelspin and only cashing out on Fully Modifying it actually makes it average.

stop mashing the gas for once and youll do fine

No but I'm sure that the Zentorno will probably be the best car for racing

god invented brakes use them

spawnkiller187

Turismo. Most bang for buck. Shocking how cheap it is considering its in the adder entity class.

god invented brakes use them

Thats whats my Infernus is for, most of the time people drive Entities, forget to brake and it understeers.

CmLup8S.png

Infernus. Looks great, perhaps the best acceleration and moderate top speed compared to the other super cars.

fGvIGuc.png

Best budget supercar is the Voltic. It won't win Long Haul 2 but it will win a good amount of technical courses, and basically comes with a free turbo and has no transmission (I think, maybe it's engine components.) Either way it basically comes with two free upgrades saving you $100,000.

Just don't use it for Down the Drain if you get sucked into that race. It'll take flight if you drive over anything thicker than a sheet of paper.

Not saying it is the best but it's the best deal by hundreds of thousands of dollars and I've beaten my share of Adders/Entities/Turismos with it.

Edited by budcat

The entity is the only supercar you really need but the turismo is also pretty good for races. If you want to be competitive in races just avoid the Cheetah, bullet, vacca or voltic, I left the Infernus out since it's still cheap and good value for money.

Your car already makes 15g stops so you can stop 2 feet from anything in front of you. Still dont understand why people do not use the brakes

Nope, nor have the stats, the car could be a low-end super in stats

I'd get a Entity XF or Turismo, or better yet wait for the high life update and get the Zentorno

^ This.

I own the Adder on main char and the Turismo on 2nd char.

Adder only cause it was my first reached goal back in the days.

(Sold my Entity when it became the most common car around.)

We're talking about RACING....

Right now, the best racing Supercar is the Entity XF. The Adder and the Turismo aren't far behind but the Turismo is much cheaper.

Don't even bother looking at anything else, you won't win RACES.

So overall, VALUE WISE :

1-Entity XF

2-Turismo

3-Adder

I own the Adder on main char and the Turismo on 2nd char.

Adder only cause it was my first reached goal back in the days.

(Sold my Entity when it became the most common car around.)

Said the hypocrite, who has the Turismo, the most common car around Edited by CrazyRay

Stop playing Long Haul and other traffic off BS and you don't need the top tier cars. A good racer will crush a loser in an Entity/Turismo/Adder with any of the supercars. sh*t I bet I could do it in my Surano.

Besides, the question is value, not performance, and these are among the most expensive.

Voltic. Get good at racing, do races like Drift King with 90* turns, and crush Entities and watch the kiddies thumbs down in rage at your Voltic victory.

The Lonesome Drifter

Bullet. It's a beautiful American super muscle that is sadly underrated.

Due to the speed being capped at about 160MPH on MP, the adder entity speed differences are void. Seeing as ll supers are pretty much the same speed online just get a Bullet or Voltic as they have the best Acceleration.

Infernus has some decent Traction and shouldn't be looked over either.

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter

A good racer will crush a loser in an Entity/Turismo/Adder with any of the supercars. sh*t I bet I could do it in my Surano.

You may be right but you seem to forget that there's also a lot of really good racers who owns an Entity/Turismo/Adder who are going to beat the crap out of you if you drive anything else...

Adder.

Not best value...

Edited by ultim84

A good racer will crush a loser in an Entity/Turismo/Adder with any of the supercars. sh*t I bet I could do it in my Surano.

You may be right but you seem to forget that there's also a lot of really good racers who owns an Entity/Turismo/Adder who are going to beat the crap out of you if you drive anything else...

Just sounds like cowardice. Who needs to win every race besides people who masturbate to their stats? I've got a 1 in 3 race record and I've never owned an Entity or Turismo. My last 20 victories were in a Voltic and I actually improved my ratio during that time. The "underdogs" are more competitive than people give them credit for.

At $150,000 with fewer upgrades, it'll probably run you only around $250,000 to fully modify a Voltic where as you're looking to pay two or three times that just to get some of the others stock. And still be competitive. There's no question which is the best car for the value.

Edited by budcat
  • Like 1

Unknown Kai

Reading the comments I'm likely headed for the Turismo however I wouldn't mind testing out some of the other vehicles mentioned. Infernus, Turismo and Voltic on my short list for now

Yeah if you wanna compete with the big boys driving adders and entity XFs, but are limited on funds, Turismo can keep pace with both of them and only costs $500k. However it is worth it to save up to $795k and get the entity XF which is a slightly better all around car and has a bulletproof back

The bullet proof back is important, not in races, but everywhere else, trust me

The Lonesome Drifter

And I'll repeat: ALL THE SUPERCARS ON MP ARE THE SAME SPEED!!!

So these comments on "turismo's keeping pace with a Adder or Entity" are void. ANYTHING can keep up with them in the super class. Hell even all the sports cars could aswell seeing as all cars have a top speed of 160MPH.

Edited by The Lonesome Drifter

Just sounds like cowardice. Who needs to win every race besides people who masturbate to their stats? I've got a 1 in 3 race record and I've never owned an Entity or Turismo. My last 20 victories were in a Voltic and I actually improved my ratio during that time. The "underdogs" are more competitive than people give them credit for.

I do actually want to win every races. I don't see why I'm a coward for wanting to make the most money everytime I race. The OP says he's tired of losing. I have no doubt that you're able to win with a fully modded Voltic. It's just that driving an Entity/Turismo/Adder gives you a better chance!

• Like 2