4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Official Forum Stoners v7

Cosmic Gypsy
Posted (edited)

81a6ctuANHL._UX385_.jpg

I like how it says "Great for Appetite Loss" trying to sound official basically saying gives you the munchies.

EDIT: Some "girl" from Ohio just added me on Facebook, just joined, nothing on her page, mad suspect. I ended up going into mad paranoid interrogation mode, i asked her why she added me, asked her why her page is so empty, asked her why her link name is different to her display name, told her English doesn't seem to be her mother tongue, asked her how she knew the other 2 random people on her friends list, at which point she said..

"Why are you stucking my account??

Are you damn crazy??
I hate this?"

At first i thought she was a bot, she just fully f*cked with my head, or i just f*cked with my own head... *hits blunt*... Am i crazy?

Edited by Cosmic Gypsy

Inttelix

I can only imagine how good it may feel to actually be able to choose a brand of weed to buy.

I bought 25 grams of the worse kind I have smoked ever. Money thrown in the garbage the marijuana didnt last 15 days when normally it takes 30 days to end.

Doctor Holliday

Hello fellow tokers. Almost started a new thread for this news until I noticed this topic, but Canada sounds like it's about to make history as the first G7 state to legalize adult recreational cannabis.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-weed-legalization-marijuana-cannabis-pot-recreational-drug-laws-a8386311.html

https://www.narcity.com/news/canada-is-set-to-legalize-recreational-marijuana-this-week

Menstrual Deranged

This November, cannabis legalization is going on the ballot here in Michigan! There seems to be a lot of people in favor of legalizing it so I sure hope it passes--and not just because I'm pro-420 for personal reasons but also because I truly feel like legalization will enable much-needed research. Recently, I discovered the ACNA (American Cannabis Nurses Association)

gI_70119_logo%20300%20x%20250.png

I plan on becoming a member and enrolling in their curriculum and perhaps when the time is right someday, I may change my field of nursing practice. This organization is about cannabis education--from dosing and how it interacts with other substances down to cultivation, handling, and storage. I think cannabis and its role in the brain's endocannabinoid system has a promising future in medicine and pain relief IF, ya know, other things don't get in the damn way (people in government and medicine who remain ignorant about this beneficial herb).

On a more personal note, I finally got a good amount of KIEF!! But can I vape it?

rXsrbBO.jpg

Doctor Holliday

You can't exactly "vape" keef without treating it first.

Raw keef will not melt properly therefore you'd be losing THC as it burns and just making your heating element REALLY dirty. If you're willing to do some research on the subject, you can always process keef into homemade edibles or other usable wax / hash consistencies.

Inttelix
Posted (edited)

This was the most explanatory video I found

Edited by Inttelix

AiraCobra
On 6/12/2018 at 12:04 PM, Menstrual Deranged said:

This November, cannabis legalization is going on the ballot here in Michigan! There seems to be a lot of people in favor of legalizing it so I sure hope it passes

That's what we though here in Ohio exit polls were showing an overwhelimg 70% were in favor of legalizing it then come election day it got slammed by a 60% to 40% No vote but I think what killed it was the wording on the ballot.

On the ballot it said that the operation would be a monolopy of just three growers, cultivators and sellers which wasn't true but anti-legalization groups sued to have that wording put on the ballot and since many just went off of what was there instead of researching before hand they would've seen that at the time of legalization only three companies would have been awared rights but as the legalization, laws and rules were set in place more licenses would have eventually been issued but that single word....Monopoly killed it also Ohio is an "Old" state so a lot of older people who grew up with those sh*tty anti-weed campainge that told them weed kills and that it's just as bad as heroine voted no despite the papers, leaders, tv/news were all talking about the befits of it especially for medical use.

Finally last year our Gov signed a bill that legalizes it for Medical use which goes in effect in November even though there won't be any crops ready until at least December as they JUST NOW started issuing license to growers and since it takes a while to grow medical strains they're forcasting early December is when the first crops will be ready for sale.

My Pain Management doctor already told me that she'll approve me to use the medical marijuana on top of my current pain meds and she and I both hope that the use of it will allow me to reduce the amount of medication I need to take just to have a normal life.

Although she legally can't precribe it for me though I have to go to a doctor who is licensed by the state to do so unless she applies for the license herself which she hasn't said if she would do so or not but I don't know if she will be allowed too since her office is inside a hospital that is under a religious name where Priest & Nuns are on the B.O.D.

1 hour ago, Doctor Holliday said:

I wonder how many idiots from states close to the Canadian boarder will go over to Canada to buy it and attempt to bring it back to the U.S.

Doctor Holliday

But why are they "idiots?"

If I lived in a state where it was illegal, but was bordering a territory where I could buy it for a short trip, I would do the same thing. Buying legal always beats having to rely on some street dealer.

Cosmic Gypsy

Big up Canada. One of the countries i most want to visit, now theres another hugely obvious reason to go.

Purevil

I imported this stick from Thailand.  

201.jpg

Chyea

I really wanted to get high today, but my contact has gone dry. Guess I'll have to start looking again.

SekoYx'zLoco

about to smoke joint of somango XL now while watching Baby Boy from netflix. This is the most high summer of my life lol. Mostly ak48 and somango XL.

Forty

Smoking the vape pen while I play some games this evening. I still smoke flower outside or in the car, but I've taken to using the pen inside because it has almost no odor.

Forty
Posted (edited)

The the cartridge started to break so I tried moving my vape juice to another cartridge, and in the process lost 3/4 of it. It's about 50 bucks down the drain. FeelsBadMan

Edited by Forty

SekoYx'zLoco

Went to little road trip in coast last weekend to chill in beach. My face for a second while sittin in back seat, when I realise that I forgot my joint home and its too late to turn back. lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJmM-LStGl-SoOPnbDBE0

at least I had gin n juice and was fun.

S.A.C.
Posted (edited)

Yc5QTn9.jpg

Edited by S.A.C.

deadx23

This looks so delicious 

EE3LdQh.jpg

Never have I ever,

Tried moon rocks I might buy some this weekend :D even though they are expensive!

Edited by deadx23