Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,960 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Official Forum Stoners v7

GTA36362355

RIght about now, Im pretty sToned!

Alcohol is an awesome companion to weed if you know how to handle it. Gotta trust me on this.

Edited by Mister Kay

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

Thought I'd let people know that BoJack Horseman(while high) is hilarious. Its a Netflix original.

AlienTwo

I've been thinking about watching that...

El Dildo

last Friday was payday.

this weekend I did it again. the Summer spending spree continues and the collection grows.

image.jpgimage.jpg

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

nice percolator.

Alright, when I get home in about two hours I'm making a damn g bong.(if I have a 2liter) haven't MacGyver'd anything in awhile.

cactus.

jesus, what's that two new pieces in two weeks' time? Livin' the good life.

Can anyone recommend me a grinder? I'm looking for something relatively small, durable, and has a screen and bottom compartment for collecting kief.

GTA36362355

I have somehow ended up staying awake nights on end and getting stoned to some real good weed. Stuff back in home city was so f*ckin spiked. Having an amazing time, indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0lYOQYTKVo&list=RDC0lYOQYTKVo#t=9

You should check the mix if you like this.

Edited by Mister Kay

Black_Jesus

jesus, what's that two new pieces in two weeks' time? Livin' the good life.

Can anyone recommend me a grinder? I'm looking for something relatively small, durable, and has a screen and bottom compartment for collecting kief.

Best for that real sticky.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_72_0?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Agrinders+herbal%2Cp_72%3A2661618011&keywords=grinders+herbal&ie=UTF8&qid=1409194564&rnid=2661617011

DestaliusDark

I'm getting a friend of mine high for the first time tomorrow,(He asked me to because he really wants to do it atleast once for some reason) is there anything you guys think is necessary in this case?

To ensure he has a good high for his first one? It's at a party with 10 people and not at his home, i'm not the best in dealing with how other people feel though.

Fuzzknuckles

I'm getting a friend of mine high for the first time tomorrow,(He asked me to because he really wants to do it atleast once for some reason) is there anything you guys think is necessary in this case?

To ensure he has a good high for his first one? It's at a party with 10 people and not at his home, i'm not the best in dealing with how other people feel though.

What can one suggest other than just getting him really f*cking high?

P.S. some of the glass in this thread is ridiculous. There's just no way you can be hitting that all day errday. Psychosis awaits.

DestaliusDark

What can one suggest other than just getting him really f*cking high?

P.S. some of the glass in this thread is ridiculous. There's just no way you can be hitting that all day errday. Psychosis awaits.

Haha alright then, wrote that down!

Also we are apparently now Official Lamas guys! Rejoice the world is heading to a better place!

1cqkvl5.png

Edited by DestaliusDark

Tacymist

0m0ppgo.jpg

GTA36362355

Stop playing with my mind. Is this for real or did I smoke something Llama?

Edited by Mister Kay

BrownBear

What the f*ck is happening, have I finally lost it?

Graven

Make weird faces.

El Dildo

getting high is not like tripping or anything.

it's not even like getting drunk.

he'll be fine regardless of how you set the party up.

you don't have to "deal" with someone while they're high. just do whatever it is you normally do for fun, and they'll have a great time.

Zondar

Just touched down in Amsterdam, on the train into centraal. Gonna meet my buddies who got here a couple of hours ago, then it's 2 days of coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub etc etc etc. :D

REALLY looking forward to getting some sativa as all I can get round my way is indica.

AlienTwo

Just touched down in Amsterdam, on the train into centraal. Gonna meet my buddies who got here a couple of hours ago, then it's 2 days of coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub, coffee shop, pub etc etc etc. :D

REALLY looking forward to getting some sativa as all I can get round my way is indica.

Dude, stop by "The Kandinsky" off the main road heading from Centraal... god I miss that city...

I stole an ashtray from "Abraxis" and when I got home I noticed on the bottom of it it said "Stolen from Abraxis,Amsterdam". Made my day.

WORD OF WARNING

Don't go into the Anne Frank house high. Just don't do it...

feckyerlife

nice percolator.

Alright, when I get home in about two hours I'm making a damn g bong.(if I have a 2liter) haven't MacGyver'd anything in awhile.

all you need is a 20oz and can make a personal g bong

Zondar

@Alien2 done most of the museums on previous trips and can agree with the Ann Frank advice. The Van Gogh museum is incredible while high though. :)

As you can see from my list museums are not in the itinerary this year.

Edited by KnobCheez

feckyerlife

getting high is not like tripping or anything.

it's not even like getting drunk.

he'll be fine regardless of how you set the party up.

you don't have to "deal" with someone while they're high. just do whatever it is you normally do for fun, and they'll have a great time.

the first time is just giggly and uncontrollable laughing.

orbitalraindrops

Dunno if its your cup of tea but the hookers are worth a punt and there are some cracking dutch pills floating around at the mo bro. Goldbars, WarnerBros and Dominoes are all sound presses. Might as well indulge all of Amsterdams vices and then just straight joe it the rest of the year.

Edited by orbitalraindrops

AlienTwo

Dunno if its your cup of tea but the hookers are worth a punt and there are some cracking dutch pills floating around at the mo bro. Goldbars, WarnerBros and Dominoes are all sound presses. Might as well indulge all of Amsterdams vices and then just straight joe it the rest of the year.

hahaha

Just remember, the narrower the streets, the more active the hooker, the cheaper the price. The bored ones reading books who can't be bothered to smile... they are the ones you want.

Not that I would know about such things.... i just read a lot.

El Dildo

ok.

2 new additions to the family.

Delta 9 diamond recycler.

Hitman single-barrel to hammer recycler.

beanzinapot

ok.

2 new additions to the family.

Delta 9 diamond recycler.

Hitman single-barrel to hammer recycler.

Damn diablo!! How can you afford sooo much glass?!?! I kno those recyclers arent cheap. Like at least $150 a piece. I envy you good sir.

GTA36362355

I've lost a lot of weight in the last few months and I'm unable to get it back. My parents visited today and want me to get a blood test done for diagnosis tomorrow. I've been smoking regularly since months! Will the doc be able to notice any symptoms that might reveal my recreational use of marijuana?

Edited by Mister Kay

beanzinapot

I've lost a lot of weight in the last few months and I'm unable to get it back. My parents visited today and want me to get a blood test done for diagnosis tomorrow. I've been smoking regularly since months! Will the doc be able to notice any symptoms that might reveal my recreational use of marijuana?

Other than a blood test, I'm not too sure. Maybe your reflexes might be a bit slower, but i would doubt that a doctor would notice a significant change. And besides, you shouldn't worry if a doctor finds out that youve been smoking on the regular. Its not like your slammin' dat black tar heron!!!

Zondar

hahaha

Just remember, the narrower the streets, the more active the hooker, the cheaper the price. The bored ones reading books who can't be bothered to smile... they are the ones you want.

Not that I would know about such things.... i just read a lot.

Just got back :(

The hookers aren't really my thing, well they probably would be if I was single.

Prefer to hold it in for mrs. Cheez when I get back, it's usually a quick one lol

Got a hold of some pills and they were pretty decent, got us dancing and kept us going to 7 in the morning anyway. You know it's time to quit when you're scoping down in the hotel bar while other guests are taking their kids down to breakfast....

Due to the 20 year thing , loads of the sh*t we used to get f*cked up to back in the 90's is getting played again. Hideaway, Cypress Hill, Plastic Dreams and A Deeper Love ( the full on acapella version) all raised their heads this weekend. :D

Also saw a 55 year old man walking round the RLD wearing an extremely thin pink terry towelling baby grow while sporting a semi. Not a great sight, in fact I think that it will haunt my nightmares for years to come.

GTA36362355

Other than a blood test, I'm not too sure. Maybe your reflexes might be a bit slower, but i would doubt that a doctor would notice a significant change. And besides, you shouldn't worry if a doctor finds out that youve been smoking on the regular. Its not like your slammin' dat black tar heron!!!Just returned from the laboratory, f*cking gave a piss sample too. The reports are only to check for the reason for weight loss but who knows, these doctors here can blame anything these days for earning a buck. I don't think they will test it for marijuana though, will they? :|

Zondar

Probably not, but it's your tests not your parents. You're an adult so the doctor should discuss the test results with you and you only. Anything else is a breach of patient confidentiality.