Quickest way to increase rank

HannahSpanner

HannahSpanner

Ive been on Online for ages, but my rank is still really low compared to other peoples. The only way my rank is going up is by losing the police but obviously people with like 200RP couldnt have just lost the cops like 1000 times to get their rank. Can anyone give me an idea on how to increase it?

BOB820Timmy

Rp glitches and the mission coveted.Or rooftop rumble and it is better than coveted but you unlock it at level 75.

Captures are featuring double RP, just gotta find one that actually has people in it lol

Ive been on Online for ages, but my rank is still really low compared to other peoples. The only way my rank is going up is by losing the police but obviously people with like 200RP couldnt have just lost the cops like 1000 times to get their rank. Can anyone give me an idea on how to increase it?

Play the Game....

Team deathmatches give out pretty good RP (although some take a while)-- of course I sucked until I unlocked an assault rifle.

Racing--- one or two lap races give out decent RP if you do well.

Missions (some) pay out well-- if you die don't quit-- let your team mates finish-- you still get RP...

I actually enjoy capture modes-- just hard to find people willing to play it-- my favorite game I played was the first day it was out-- an 8 player game of "Salty Snatch"-- was awesome.

You will find you unlock higher RP paying missions the higher you rank up so it does get easier-- to speed it up-- you can grind Rooftop Rumble and/or Coveted-- these can be completed in under 4 minutes easily and pay well (money and RP)--- I get bored with doing this after a 4 or 5 runs in a row of a mission....

Really just playing jobs besides screwing around in free roam will rank you up.

I don't play very heavily (lucky if I get 4 or 5 hours a week in) and I'm a rank 78

HTH

(Moving this to Gameplay section-- not a troubleshooting question.)

• Like 1

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Your rank?

If its under 75 i can help you, i host RR if you want.

I helped my friend to rank up from 4 to 30 then i got bored lol

backward_axis

Free roam is not the place to hang out if you want your RP level to increase. Do any of the jobs available, (missions, races, etc). Missions are the most lucrative for RP.

• Like 3

Capturing bounties give a good chunk of RP. I like to go bounty hunting every now and then. Its quite profitable too :)

And like Spuds said, Deathmatch is a good source if you're any good. At higher kill streaks most kills are 100+ RP.

Edited by drunkenMUNKEY78