Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,220 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

andrei22george

GTA Action Figures

andrei22george

From where I can buy GTA action figures? :panic:

andrei22george

But I want to buy a big action figure (with Niko Bellic, Louis Lopez, CJ...)on a nice stand...Sorry if my English is bad...I am from Europe...

The Lonesome Drifter

But I want to buy a big action figure (with Niko Bellic, Louis Lopez, CJ...)on a nice stand...Sorry if my English is bad...I am from Europe...

Only one I know of is the Claude Figurine (or statue?) that came with the special 10th anniversary edition of GTA 3, might find one of those on EBay...

andrei22george

Ok!I think I will buy one from eBay... :)

Drunken Cowboy

On this topic, we need GTA figures! At least all the protagonists released like Claude...

I would shell out big cash for these. Anyone with me?

ClaudX

On this topic, we need GTA figures! At least all the protagonists released like Claude...

I would shell out big cash for these. Anyone with me?

YES!!! If Rockstar took the same direction with the Claude action figure, well...there would be a lot of "takemymoney.png".

*MURDOC*

11bkgtj.jpg

My buddy agrees, he gets lonely.

Drunken Cowboy

11bkgtj.jpg

My buddy agrees, he gets lonely.

Not sure if action figure or real person...

*MURDOC*

Mission accomplished.

universetwisters

I want a Barbie-sized Johnny and Trevor. I would remake the scene in GTA 5, where the two of them make up and go on a vacation to Hawaii and get their nails manicured.

But seriously though, on the topic of miniatures, I've got two HOscale locomotives that late the same ones that were in San Andreas. I didn't paint them yet, but it's good to know they're there.

*MURDOC*

I was thinking about modifying some scale models and turning them into classic GTA vehicles.

Some of them would be so damn easy to make.

I wish it was easier to find vehicles in the scale of the figures, but that's actually pretty big.

gtamann123

I was thinking about modifying some scale models and turning them into classic GTA vehicles.

Some of them would be so damn easy to make.

I wish it was easier to find vehicles in the scale of the figures, but that's actually pretty big.

Maybe you could find someone who will custom make a GTA action figure that is in scale with a model car? That would be pretty cool but expensive as hell I would imagine. But would certainly set you apart as a die hard :^:

*MURDOC*

Hell, I can sculpt, if I can get the time and patience I could probably do it myself.

I'm sure I can find figures that are fairly close, then it's just down to painting them sculpting/carving some heads out for them.

I think you've inspired me.

Edited by *MURDOC*

universetwisters

I actually tried to do that once, with the model cars. I got a 1/24th scale snap-together Chevy Impala police car kit and painted it like the Police Patrol from IV. As far as the figures went, I just repaired some old playmobil toys I had growing up. Sure, they don't have noses and their grins are enough to scare the hell out of anyone, but for flexible 1/24th scale figures for cheap, you can't beat them.

gtamann123

That's what I was actually picturing as a potential figure for model cars. Playmobil or those mini GI-Joe figures they made for a while. But that's pretty cool that you make models to resemble GTA vehicles. I am now inspired as well

universetwisters

Did they ever make 1/24th scale GI Joe figures?

Also, if anyone's going to try this, MAKE SURE YOU BUY 1/24 SCALE CARS. There are much more model cars and accessories in that scale than any other (not to mention its a favorite scale in hobby shops) which means you can kitbash all the models you want together.

Drunken Cowboy

I'd much rather have posable figures than sculptures.

gtamann123

Did they ever make 1/24th scale GI Joe figures?

Also, if anyone's going to try this, MAKE SURE YOU BUY 1/24 SCALE CARS. There are much more model cars and accessories in that scale than any other (not to mention its a favorite scale in hobby shops) which means you can kitbash all the models you want together.

I am not sure on the exact scale but I do remember having a collection of about 5 smaller GI Joe characters that were Based on the recent series with Cobra as the main antagonist. That was a really long time ago though and I don't have them any more. They were like your normal GI Joe figures either. They were plastic and the only accessories they had were weapons and some headware as well as their vehicles. And I remember using them with a model car I had for a while. They fit in in but wasn't exact scale.

universetwisters

This is why I'm suggesting buying some playmobil figures and painting them. Does it sound childish at first? Sure. Is it fun? f*ck yes. Nothing beats going to a toy store, buying a German-made toy set of cops and robbers, and diligently painting them.

Goddamn I love models.

ClaudX

This is why I'm suggesting buying some playmobil figures and painting them. Does it sound childish at first? Sure. Is it fun? f*ck yes. Nothing beats going to a toy store, buying a German-made toy set of cops and robbers, and diligently painting them.

Goddamn I love models.

You always can make custom decals for Legos, if you're more into that. I had someone do that for me awhile back.

gtamann123

A GTA lego set would be epic. Imagine a Grove Street lego model or the Malibu club. Complete with several characters from their respective games as well as a couple cars to go along with it. I would buy that sh*t in a heart beat. Unfortunately Lego would never do something like that because GTA isn't exactly a "family friendly" franchise

ClaudX

A GTA lego set would be epic. Imagine a Grove Street lego model or the Malibu club. Complete with several characters from their respective games as well as a couple cars to go along with it. I would buy that sh*t in a heart beat. Unfortunately Lego would never do something like that because GTA isn't exactly a "family friendly" franchise

With strong fans, someone is bound to do it, official or not. I could see some sets being based off of major points in the stories. And there are also many unique places that would be nice to have as LEGO. I can see a Vercetti Estate set or a set that goes along with Rub Out or Keep Your Friends Close... Of course, having a few weapons would be nice, too. I'd just have a Tommy minifig with a chainsaw, surrounded by some other characters that are cut in half.

universetwisters

I never got into Legos. I don't know why, but I get very depressed when I build with them. Probably because of the lack of permanence with Lego models.

*MURDOC*

Who said anything about sculptures?

That's too boring for me.

universetwisters

Ergo, we modify playmobil figures.

I remember seeing a set that depicted a jewelry store robbery. Well, more if a giant diamond robbery, but still. Great fun.

Drunken Cowboy

Apparently you can build your own Playmobil dudes online, but the site's not supported in America.

Given their variety, they're definitely more viable than really anything else... lego's a bit too small to work with in my opinion.

andrei22george

Rockstar will get much money if they will make action figures like the one from GTA III...The GTA fans will love the action figures.And it will be nice if they will sell them without the game (only the action figure). :|

universetwisters

Apparently you can build your own Playmobil dudes online, but the site's not supported in America.

Given their variety, they're definitely more viable than really anything else... lego's a bit too small to work with in my opinion.

I also don't like Lego because its not very life-like. The people don't even look like people.

BLOOD

GTA3 (2001-2011) and VC (2002-2012) got Action Figures for their 10th Anniversaries,i am sure SA (2004-2014) will also get Action Figures (I saw them on the newswire) but there are always limited...But yeah if Rockstar starts to market them i am sure they will sell alot,i dont mind buying them...

@gtamann123

Lol true,but Chinatown Wars was released on the DS (which was a family/kids portable console).