GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

why do you like the sentinel XS more than the original?

crashhat69

I like the original better. There exists only two hard top cabrios in the whole game. Sentinel and Carbonizzare. Love both of them.

• Like 1

CheaterMcCheat

I like the original better. There exists only two hard top cabrios in the whole game. Sentinel and Carbonizzare. Love both of them.

Cognoscienti Cabrio is a hardtop convertible.

• Like 2

penguinhero

AHHH HELLLL NAH NO ONE LIEKS THE XS BETTER. the regular is far superior in looks regardless of stats, and its a convertible :):):):) : ) :):):):):):):):):)

• Like 2

Cognoscienti Cabrio is a hardtop convertible.

oh yeah forgot about that. so 3

i want to get the cognoscienti soon

XS is quicker by a lot, wheels extend out more, looks more sporty all around, you just have to get used to the carbon hood unless you paint it black

but then again, you can't beat the hardtop convertible animation and the 2 tone coloration

Aquaticwonder

Is there a difference in performance?

I like the regular better. Carbon is fugly and I love hardtop convertibles. Sadly I didn't keep my Sentinel for very long.

Performance wise I feel it's very subtle but the nod would go to the XS.

I really feel like they also butchered the Sentinel going from IV to V. I loved it in IV. It's alright here but it's just not the same. Funny too that the general consensus is that it's based off of a BMW E92 M3. Why do I say it's funny? Because in comparison to say higher end sports cars yet alone the rest of the coupes, it simply falls oh so flat. An M3 is tremendous in acceleration and around a track. The XS is neither but it at least feels good to drive. I wouldn't even say it's like a 335i either. To me it seems most comparable to say a 328i (which isn't bad at all considering they're delightful) but perhaps I'm looking too heavily in the performance aspect of things and not the aesthetics. Even then it's still a stretch for me personally.

• Like 3

only m3 ive ever driven was an e36, thing was beast, love the e46 more for some reason

NikkoCharger

Because I can let the top the and doge the sniper bullets whizzing past my head...

i've been trying to find the XS for some time now so i can fully upgrade it and see if it's actually quicker than the original. the original sentiniel's are everywhere and the XS is no where to be found

CrusherTroi

I really feel like they also butchered the Sentinel going from IV to V. I loved it in IV. It's alright here but it's just not the same. Funny too that the general consensus is that it's based off of a BMW E92 M3. Why do I say it's funny? Because in comparison to say higher end sports cars yet alone the rest of the coupes, it simply falls oh so flat. An M3 is tremendous in acceleration and around a track. The XS is neither but it at least feels good to drive. I wouldn't even say it's like a 335i either. To me it seems most comparable to say a 328i (which isn't bad at all considering they're delightful) but perhaps I'm looking too heavily in the performance aspect of things and not the aesthetics. Even then it's still a stretch for me personally.

I know. It doesn't really feel like a BMW.

A Maned Wolf

I know. It doesn't really feel like a BMW. 

The Zion stock feels more like a M car than the Sentinel IMO.

• Like 2

actually the XS is faster than the zion, if you launch it properly, it pulls on the zion slowly, very

CarimboHanky

i choose performance over looks, so i prefer the XS. i had one for like 5 months, had to sell it to make space but would get it again as soon as we get to buy a second garage.

...the original sentiniel's are everywhere and the XS is no where to be found

i think its the other way around haha

i have so many m3s in gta v haha, i have like 5, 2 in my main garage and 3 in my 2nd character, my better looking ones are in my 2nd garage

i just love BMWs, i recently bought a 318ti IRL and i love it, i want an e36 m3 next, gotta start savin haha

• Like 1

I raced a XS in my reg sentinel and the XS wasn't faster at all. I like the regular sentinel more because it seems to be more rare and it can be painted one solid color and not have so much excess carbon fiber trim all over. but when we can have a larger garage i'd want both for sure.

Luther_Vandross

I kept the XS as a sort of trophy after hunting down the notorious Sentinel XS NPC.

Benefactor69

The Sentinel XS has slightly better performance, a carbon roof, a roll cage upgrade, and an extra front bumper option. It also cannot retract its roof.

i choose performance over looks, so i prefer the XS. i had one for like 5 months, had to sell it to make space but would get it again as soon as we get to buy a second garage.

...the original sentiniel's are everywhere and the XS is no where to be found

i think its the other way around haha

not for me it wasn't. i checked for a couple hours and every one that spawned was the original. doesn't the original have the line on the roof where it comes apart and turns into a convertible?

The Angel King

Because convertibles are for teenage chicks, cougars, and dudes going through a midlife crisis.

CrusherTroi

i have so many m3s in gta v haha, i have like 5, 2 in my main garage and 3 in my 2nd character, my better looking ones are in my 2nd garage

i just love BMWs, i recently bought a 318ti IRL and i love it, i want an e36 m3 next, gotta start savin haha

You should get an F30 next. They're my favorite.

Sentinel and Sentinel XS

VpA4qn.jpg

7mYR05.jpg

I had both in my garage many times, but I always keep the Sentinel(cabrio one)in the garage.

Reasons:

- I like having 2 colours on the car

- It is slower than XS but if I need speed I can use my super cars

- I like cabrios with hard top

- There is less visiul mods but even with full visiul mods it looks so clean

Colours are FUN...

A2EBB0.jpg

Edited by asilcenk