GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What has changed since 5 months? (Updates, Good & Bad etc.)

-TommyVercetti-

-TommyVercetti-

What has changed since 5 months? (Updates, Good & Bad etc.)

Hello everyone,

I was gone for 5 months, I didn't play GTA nor PS3 once for that time because I was bored.

But I missed the forum and the game (hell I even missed the swag yolo guy if he is still here lol)

So can you fellows inform me on what has changed in the past 5 months?

Good things, bad things, any upgrades any thing new mods games cars houses whatever you can imagine :) ???

I want to start playing the game again.

Cheers :)

Shootinalloveryourface

The favourite addition for me is the 5 new comedy horns.

They're hilarious. So much fun following others spamming the horn, or making ironic choices for your cars.

Yeah, best addition yet.

Shake 'N Bake

I'm checking it for the last 10 mins but I want to learn about peoples own experiences and ideas about them.

My apologizes then, and for the most part nothing has been bad. Games have been freezing a lot in the past few patches, a lot of things have been patched and there are plenty of new bugs.

iJ2X0Yx.gif

Shootinalloveryourface

The game got a lot worse. Had more fun watching dogs hump each other.

^that can be surprisingly entertaining at times though

Edited by shootingallovertheplace

GTA-Freak-Vi

we got our billions shanked a few months ago and the whole forum was at an uproar. that's all I can remember plus we've got tons of free DLCs like the beach bum pack, business update and VDM(limited time only) and there's more free goodies heading our way soon.

The game is full of tankers that kill you on sight.Blame Tank Shifts.

Edited by Kowai7108

Id say if your gonna make a thread like this, you should make the thread with all the info and images and etc that has changed from the beginning till now instead of asking for it.

Themonsterhunter

Everything is pretty much the same. Can't really think of anything that's really changed. The forums is as full as whiners as when you left and the game is still glitchy.

-TommyVercetti-

Idiots....idiots EVERYWHERE !!!

So yeah, GTAO is still the same :lol:

lol that's for sure

The favourite addition for me is the 5 new comedy horns.

They're hilarious. So much fun following others spamming the horn, or making ironic choices for your cars.

Yeah, best addition yet.

Thanks I will check'em out when I go online

The game got a lot worse. Had more fun watching dogs hump each other.

lol I remember it during a mission on the story mode.

I'm checking it for the last 10 mins but I want to learn about peoples own experiences and ideas about them.

My apologizes then, and for the most part nothing has been bad. Games have been freezing a lot in the past few patches, a lot of things have been patched and there are plenty of new bugs.

Thanks for your answer, the freeze issue is really annoying, I hate the fact that they do some things worse on a new patch that was supposed to fix things. That sucks.

Everything is pretty much the same. Can't really think of anything that's really changed. The forums is as full as whiners as when you left and the game is still glitchy.

Thanks that sux :/

we got our billions shanked a few months ago and the whole forum was at an uproar. that's all I can remember plus we've got tons of free DLCs like the beach bum pack, business update and VDM(limited time only) and there's more free goodies heading our way soon.

What have they done to the car glitchers? I did that for a while but I didn't have billions I had a lot less. I wonder what have they done :/

Also what is VDM? Did I miss anything good because I was offline for 5 months :(

9 new vehicles

turn off slipstream

capture creator

buy ratloader for free

new cars on SA super autos.com

race payouts nerfed

can't replay missions without going back to free mode

a lot of crap races verified

a lot of good races verified

new weapons

costs money to kill someone in passive mode

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

-TommyVercetti-

9 new vehicles

turn off slipstream

capture creator

buy ratloader for free

race payouts nerfed

new weapons

I played online for 15-20 mins just to see if I notice any thing important, other than a few cars nothing good has been added the game is still sh*t and boring. f*ck... I'm dissapointed.

Which weapons are new btw didn't notice anything special.

After about 5 months they have fixed the mask glitch. That's about it. Aside from a few new cars and clothing items, nothing all that interesting has been added to the game in almost a year.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

Freezing has become a major problem. I recommending investing in Scubadave's nuke, GTA:O has no hope.

After about 5 months they have fixed the mask glitch. That's about it. Aside from a few new cars and clothing items, nothing all that interesting has been added to the game in almost a year.

You do know it's closer to half a year not year.

You also contradict yourself, you might need google to know what that means as you obviously, can't count or read what you wrote.

You go from 5 months to nearly 12 months.

Edited by Alarming

You missed a limited time car, not a big deal

You missed out on amazing game breaking bugs

You haven't missed the ever existing money exploits

You missed R* tweaking the hell out of the game to where it's almost becoming a grind for low level folks under 75

Annnd you made it just in time to witness heists actually releasing, that's if you actually care anymore about them.. as well as the ability to own more than one property

spacer.png

Freezing has become a major problem. I recommending investing in Scubadave's nuke, GTA:O has no hope.

photo-thumb-823255.jpg?_r=1397528734 + nuke backpack

9 new vehicles

turn off slipstream

capture creator

buy ratloader for free

race payouts nerfed

new weapons

I played online for 15-20 mins just to see if I notice any thing important, other than a few cars nothing good has been added the game is still sh*t and boring. f*ck... I'm dissapointed.

Which weapons are new btw didn't notice anything special.

wait till end of May for 3 new cars, 1 New bike, 1 new weapon and the option to own a second apartment, also release of High End apartments (not sure what that means or how they'd be different from any of the current apartments). also wait till end of June for Heists.................