GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Here is 2 things R* NEEDS to change about NPC's...

III974III

First is : get them freaking indicators (turn signals)!! This is already annoying in free roaming, but nothing less than tv breaking material in races.

What I mean by that is you're first, or catching up, and just when you overtake 1 NPC, the low life decides to turn, with no warning, at the very last millisecond, in the exact way it needs to bloody mess you up.

I mean, either they take that off, or get them irritating NPC a troll meme to be 100% in the role. It's even worse when the guy is in the other direction, and all of sudden decides to kill himself just for the purpose to make your life miserable.

Second : It's been a while since I haven't noticed this, but it may be luck : again, in free roaming or in races, you accidentaly hit a NPC's car on the front of his car. What happens ? The guy's car get freakin Transformers superpowers and pushes you far and strong as f*ck.

I know I'm not the only one who hates this.

Killzone3265

are*

im pretty sure theres no way they can fix that, its caused by lagg and such

Edited by Killzone3265

Black Rabbit

The first thing doesn't bother me but the super NPC cars are terrible. I especially hate it when you hit one head on, you reverse so you can go around and they just keep driving towards you so you can't get away from them.

are*

The second problem? Yeah.

The first one is because R* like sh*tting on you everytime you try and have fun.

Seriously, there's so many ways this game can go against you just to piss you off, it's insane.

silverforte

Change the cops. Every time I get on, it's cops cops cops. I'll agree the NPC's cutting you off is annoying, but not being able to do much more than stand still without getting a wanted level is annoying. It would be nice to be able to go into freeroam, have gun battles and not get two stars for firing a silenced pistol. I realize I state this sentiment a lot but it's super annoying. Every time I've gotten online, either I'm getting chased down by cops 100% of the time or I'm watching droves of other people unable to fight each other because there are cops sniffing up their backsides. It's incredibly stifling.

• Like 1

are*

Can I use my "I'm not english native" card ? :) Actually, I should have known this one.

Anyway, simple turn signals would be a great fix IMO.

• Like 3

Black Rabbit

or I'm watching droves of other people unable to fight each other because there are cops sniffing up their backsides. It's incredibly stifling.

If only there was a controlled environment people who want to fight to the death against each other could go to and just be able to kill each other without the cops getting involved.

• Like 2

Change the cops. Every time I get on, it's cops cops cops. I'll agree the NPC's cutting you off is annoying, but not being able to do much more than stand still without getting a wanted level is annoying. It would be nice to be able to go into freeroam, have gun battles and not get two stars for firing a silenced pistol. I realize I state this sentiment a lot but it's super annoying. Every time I've gotten online, either I'm getting chased down by cops 100% of the time or I'm watching droves of other people unable to fight each other because there are cops sniffing up their backsides. It's incredibly stifling.

It's damn annoying too. Especially when you're in retaliation mode after some low lifes.

or I'm watching droves of other people unable to fight each other because there are cops sniffing up their backsides. It's incredibly stifling.

If only there was a controlled environment people who want to fight to the death against each other could go to and just be able to kill each other without the cops getting involved.

Absolutely my friend.

They do have turn signals...

well bro, either I don't have the same game or I've been blind since the game been available.

Not that second option is impossible, but I need to check for this, because I swear I never saw them.

Super scope npcs in missions. Can shoot my cargobob with a pistol hovering 1000ft above. Super precision shots from npc enemies following you in your car. Ridiculous and annoying.

• Like 2

there already is it's called DM/TDM. you can PvP all you want with no worries about the police/gangs/npc's jumping in.

Black Rabbit

Absolutely my friend.

there already is it's called DM/TDM. you can PvP all you want with no worries about the police/gangs/npc's jumping in.

Thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about death matches.

Edited by Black Rabbit
  • Like 3

Only the cars with GTA IV car models, like the Oracle 1 and Sultan.

90% of the cars in this game don't even have the damn orange lights for signalling.

A handful of other cars don't even have reverse lights too, like the Vacca, Turismo and Alpha.

Not very meticulous, R*..

• Like 2

Only the cars with GTA IV car models, like the Oracle 1 and Sultan.

90% of the cars in this game don't even have the damn orange lights for signalling.

A handful of other cars don't even have reverse lights too, like the Vacca, Turismo and Alpha.

Not very meticulous, R*..

My vision thanks you sir.

I read somewhere that if you drive over 2 lanes at the same time then they will switch lanes. Therefore, if you stay in one lane before you overtake an NPC, they shouldn't change lanes. I've used this for a while and never had any problems as far as I can remember.

The NPCs are just getting a little revenge, since they are treated like a red-headed step child.

DrDetroit

I read somewhere that if you drive over 2 lanes at the same time then they will switch lanes. Therefore, if you stay in one lane before you overtake an NPC, they shouldn't change lanes. I've used this for a while and never had any problems as far as I can remember.

I definately need to check that, thanks bro

in RTR when you escape and the AI, only to have a car in the right lane make an illegal u turn in front of you ._.

The AI blows in this game, be it police or civilians.

yoloswag420xd

I especially hate the NPC cars that hover while driving and just do hover-turns instead of turning normally...you hit them head-on, the car doesn't move an inch and just keeps driving forward, while pushing you along....And then i either disappears or the car suddenly gets completely damaged and the driver flees. I know it's lag, but the fact that the car takes so long to realize what's happening.. And then there's the cars that when you pull the driver out, nothing happens and the drive just stays there, and drives away normally as if nothing happened....Try to pull him out again, driver still doesnt get out. And he just eventually hovers away....

Anyways, I think R* made the cars turning in front of you on purpose. I can't remember once where i'm about to overtake a car and it turns in front of me just to make me crash...Or the cars that speed up on an intersection just to make you hit them...or turn in the middle of a road onto the opposite way and smash into you(and the drivers cuss you out afterwards or die pathetically while honking the horn...)

I don't know about you guys but I know for a fact they actually designed the AI so it actually messes you up on purpose, they tried to capture that realistic feel that traffic is everywhere and you're bound to get hit if you drive like a lunatic. Good going, ONLY ONE PROBLEM, the traffic is a ghost town, it doesn't work like that. It's so annoying to go so fast through an intersection only to have an asshole come from a parallel road and stop in the middle of the road while you're in front of him. What about cop chases? Some douchebag vigilante just wants to ram you off the road and get in your way ALWAYS when you're being chased. Now don't get me started on the pure bullsh*t lane switching. It's worse than GTA San Andreas. For f*cks sake.

ShinobiFixer

Yea, this is by far one of the main reasons why I don't play this game.

Wanted levels turn on, NPC's just purposely get in your way because they are programmed to. Police have pit maneuvers already coded in, but instead they bump you in the back and automatically it turns your wheels to f*ck up your getaway.

Their programmers definitely deserve a huge middle finger and another BIG F*CK YOU for this sorry ass sh*t.

Misanthrope Z

NPCs are f*cking scumbags and all need to be burned alive

Police have pit maneuvers already coded in, but instead they bump you in the back and automatically it turns your wheels to f*ck up your getaway.

i hate that so much, not only because being gently brushed in the back is somehow equivalent to being fishtailed by a f*cking 18-wheeler

but also because it's an AUTOMATIC thing, no matter who it happens to. it wouldn't bother me as much if someone with a wanted level was just creeping passed me as i'm just speeding up a highway and the cop ramming me would either just get slowed down a bit and curve around me, or just simply push me forward slightly. no, it has to f*ck you over as well, regardless of whether or not you had a wanted level

plus i thought fishtailing was always done by clipping someone's rear and PUSHING it a certain direction, not from a simple tap on the ass.

and then the stupidity kicks in when you get a wanted level because a cop rear ended you, not the other way around (you could be sitting perfectly still at a red light, until some manbaby in a police car rams you, then suddenly that's a death sentence)

all this just makes me want custom servers so badly (don't tell me to go play gta4. that's a stupid suggestion and it's not the same)

• Like 1

gtavstriker

The npcs are made to stop us when we speed alot.

Everytime i speed a random npc car makes an turn, i turn to other way fast and still get followed

Sir Michael

They do have turn signals. You need to be pretty close to the cars to notice; the lights aren't bright at all...

Next time an NPC is taking a photo of your sweet ride throw a grenade between their legs :)

• Like 2

and for the love god make them think like somewhat rational human beings on rooftop rumble and other missions involving black SUV guys

just have them pull off to the side and AVOID the shooting instead of running into the guy being chased and driving on the wrong side of the road when that's where the action is happening >_<

Just so you know, cars in the U.S. do not have to have orange turn signals. Many, many, cars just use the red tail lights as blinkers.

The fronts are usually Amber/yellow though.