GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lost all my Pegasus vehicles

StangOne50

I searched but found no solution. Also posted in trouble shooting section without a single responce.

First they were just busy for 2 days. So I tried purchasing another vehicle(crusader) and called them back. They answered but only the crusader was on my list.

I lost my rhino,buzzard and mallard.. 4 million worth of vehicles.

I am level 183 and did not glitch my purchases, I waited till the proper rank to buy them.

I never been in bad sport. I have written R* support but we all know how helpful they can be.

Anyone else encounter this or have a way around it?

Has R* refunded anyone who this has happened to?

me too.it happened when I delete my second character.great.

I created and deleted a second charachter a couple days ago. I wonder if thats when it happened to me. Did you ever get the vehicles back or hear any thing from R* about it ?

TheForgottenOne

me too.it happened when I delete my second character.great.

I created and deleted a second charachter a couple days ago. I wonder if thats when it happened to me. Did you ever get the vehicles back or hear any thing from R* about it ?no.when did you lost them?

sh*t that scares me because i bought everything...almost.

Rockstar should fix the f*cking freezing and stop ruining other ppl fun

TheForgottenOne

You either glitched or bought ca$h cards, so either way Karma!

You only wanted to call for your tank to troll people, lol.

Say_hello_to_my_little_friend_-_Scarface

laugh while you still can,jester.when we take them back,you will get killed again and again.

I made this thread in the online section because it wasnt getting any responces in this section. Thanks mods for moving it back smh

I was never gifted any money.Never bought a cash card. It happen about 2 days ago. Now I see why everyone just glitches their money. Whats the point of doing a million missions if they are just gonna take your sh*t anyway. I guess im gonna have to start glitchin all my sh*t.

You either glitched or bought ca$h cards, so either way Karma!
You only wanted to call for your tank to troll people, lol.
Say_hello_to_my_little_friend_-_Scarface

Maybe so but I paid 1.5 million to troll people lol

TheForgottenOne

if I can't take my vehicles back,i won't play this foolish game anymore.

Same happened to me. Only difference, I bought these vehicles when I had 2 billion dollars, it was hacker money.

OmegaEvolution

I would suggest emailing Rockstar daily until you get a response. They can't ignore you forever and it's not like you're emailing them about an issue which might fix itself or due to malbehaviour. You'll probably only get a refund but there is a chance they can restore what has been lost.

I called R* directly and all they did was say they would put in a ticket for me. I have 2 open tickets now. He did say R* will not replace vehicles but they may give me a refund.

OmegaEvolution

If you feel like your issue is not being dealt with after a reasonable amount of time you could call and ask to file a complaint, it might make them take notice of your ticket sooner.

Guys thanks for all the help.. R* actually credited me 4 million to repurchase my vehicles. And it only took 4 days. I sent them a couple screen shots and they checked my files and hooked me up !!!! f*ckin sweet !!!! Not so sweet for you guys cuz I got my tank back haha

• Like 1

Well i guess i could give it a try sending ticket to R* support.

Guys thanks for all the help.. R* actually credited me 4 million to repurchase my vehicles. And it only took 4 days. I sent them a couple screen shots and they checked my files and hooked me up !!!! f*ckin sweet !!!! Not so sweet for you guys cuz I got my tank back haha

What screenshots did you send to them ? I didnt take any pictures of my pegasus vehicle list before it was removed.

Edited by rampage08

Well i guess i could give it a try sending ticket to R* support.

What screenshots did you send to them ? I didnt take any pictures of my pegasus vehicle list before it was removed.

I sent them a shot on my social club page showing all my kills with the vehicles and sent them another shot ingame showing no vehicles in my pegasus list. I also mentioned that I had recently deleted a second charachter, which seems to be what caused it for me.

you know I had put up a message on the support board and it was actually answered from their not my actual ticket. Meaning someone from support happened to be reading the support page and was kind enough to help me out.

Edited by stangone50
  • Like 1

Ballistic Jello

Do you have a link to your post on the Support board?

2rqkacm.jpg

i tweeted Rockstar support and they haven't reply back since 18 hours ago. Already sent a ticket and now i'm still waiting. I don't need all vehicles just the tank and the buzzard which worth around 3.250.000(?). Seriously this Pegasus bug is really turning me off from playing the damn game, and i had just play the game again after 2 months.