$50.00 ps store code?

sataniclouie

sataniclouie

One of my gta v online friends sent me a message saying if I put in a code I would get 50 bucks on the ps store... I put it in and it said there was an error.... did anyone else try this?.... he said to forward the message to all of my friends as well..... some friend if it's really f*cken chain mail....

One of my gta v online friends sent me a message saying if I put in a code I would get 50 bucks on the ps store... I put it in and it said there was an error.... did anyone else try this?.... he said to forward the message to all of my friends as well..... some friend if it's really f*cken chain mail....

Yes, it is. Everything about sending a "code for easy money" is highly suspicious. I personally wouldn't trust them.

Hi there,

Im a Nigerian General with $200,000,000, I want to share my money with you ...

Yada yada yada

You won the National Lottery, I just need a deposit to send you the check since you won an international lottery

Fresh from my inbox:

mustard. In this recipe can be sufficient to steam rises it on a dash of a tomato or till they are brown. Add the yolk of bread and a dash of the mixture, and put the cream, adding chopped before you stir with a pinch of the day in half a saucepan. If you have been heated through. Serve the best. When you will peel them, cut longways) on the eggs and mustard. Take some red hot, and nutmeg, and two or four leeks, two of flour and pats of oil, salt, pepper, salt, and dry green peas to take off easily, make it is a green tuft, cut in a dish, and fry lightly at the following mixture: A dish which has melted, take one pound of a sieve, add a dish at the mold with whipped cream. BANANA COMP??TE Divide the gravy that is always stirring always in haste, and salt, two inches across. Then take off the meat, such cook for an hour and turnips cut their liquor of flour, well with the vegetables, so that is a small pieces and taking care to keep it slowly for three quarters of white soup.

Let us suppose that if you have already be ready some of the jelly with a little larger. Cook two hours. If you this way. Take them in the center, and it in milk, with pepper and the gravy. Divide the same way. PINEAPPLE ?? LA BRABANCONNE Boil the mushrooms tossed in the middle of gelatine, well with a roasting jack, then put them hot) and season with a leaf or for two or dripping. Cook the last to your sauce

Wtf

Fresh from my inbox:

mustard. In this recipe can be sufficient to steam rises it on a dash of a tomato or till they are brown. Add the yolk of bread and a dash of the mixture, and put the cream, adding chopped before you stir with a pinch of the day in half a saucepan. If you have been heated through. Serve the best. When you will peel them, cut longways) on the eggs and mustard. Take some red hot, and nutmeg, and two or four leeks, two of flour and pats of oil, salt, pepper, salt, and dry green peas to take off easily, make it is a green tuft, cut in a dish, and fry lightly at the following mixture: A dish which has melted, take one pound of a sieve, add a dish at the mold with whipped cream. BANANA COMP??TE Divide the gravy that is always stirring always in haste, and salt, two inches across. Then take off the meat, such cook for an hour and turnips cut their liquor of flour, well with the vegetables, so that is a small pieces and taking care to keep it slowly for three quarters of white soup.

Let us suppose that if you have already be ready some of the jelly with a little larger. Cook two hours. If you this way. Take them in the center, and it in milk, with pepper and the gravy. Divide the same way. PINEAPPLE ?? LA BRABANCONNE Boil the mushrooms tossed in the middle of gelatine, well with a roasting jack, then put them hot) and season with a leaf or for two or dripping. Cook the last to your sauce

Wtf

Possibly a recipe for a home made explosive device ???

Only one way to find out, Try it :)

maybeanotherone

when i get these messages i just delete it and expell the gullible individual from my friends list.

i'm already forced to play with idiots, i don't need them as friends.

99% chance too that these messages come from someone i added years ago on COD when it was playable.

Edited by maybeanotherone

they are trolling you idiot, just block them

just like in psn

i get invited to a group that says :

INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND GET $50 PSN !!!

you do that and nothing happens