Your funny moments doing RR

xJDaRR

A funny moment I had is when we cleared the bad guys, got the case and someone called helicopter pickup. When it came all 4 of us started shooting the pilot. It didn't take long until the helicopter exploded in our faces sending us flying in the air eventually Dying from the bad guys in the granger.

Red Lynx 23

Last night:

One of those Grangers that show up after you get the files was destroyed by an RPG. The door slid right towards my character who was standing in the road. And it slid right under my character's feet, who then rode the door until it stopped.

Today:

One random player and myself got in one of the NPC vehicles in the garage, which had a flat tire. We got left behind by the person with the files. He got out and was on foot. So while this player was calling the mechanic and waiting for his Infernus, I just kept creeping up on him with this car I was in, and just going fast enough to be right behind him as he was running from me. Though when his car showed up I also got in and we tried to catch up to the person with the files.

Cover behind the wall, NPC says:

"Man, I can't catch nobody."

Called a helicopter, it landed in the street. A random NPC drove into it in a panic and it blew up.

I stood there looking at it for a few minutes.

Edited by Lay

Running down and killing people who just stand here without shooting, then kicking them out the mission

Matt_Storey

Blow up all the people with a grenade launcher, grab files in my PV, call for a tank, drive to and enter tank and wait for other players in their PV to find out what I'm doing.

Destroy PVs costing most of their mission reward. Laugh down the mic. Drive to get my Vestra, crash plane and documents into the sea.

In short played the mission with the three stoogees and a prat (me). Things started well and in the time to grab the case and fend off a couple of grangers the guy who took my car returned with a buzzard (4 seater). The comedy ensued when each of us tried to board the copter without throwing the pilot out. The first passenger was fine, but those trying to get in the back would end up dragging the pilot out, I decided to hang back after a failed attempt and take a car (after a bit of shooting from the buzzard pilot). Eventually I set of but notice the rest still dicking around behind. I went back to be greeted with a police maverick landing very sharply in front of me. I get in and mayhem ensues. My pilot jumps out, I manage to regain the heli and decide to land it in madrazos before my parachuting pilot (the others had dumped the buzzard and were on the ground dying or dicking around). I was a good thing I did land as in the insanity I had managed to get hold of the case (I wasn't aware of this). It was the most surreal and funny run of a mission I've had.