GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

still losing insured cars

TankBoom

yep, this fukn piece of sh*t game still allows you to spend the better part of two hrs grinding RR, searching for the car u want and modifying it only for it to be lost when some fukstik parts a car by lsc with a sticky and blows u up cause hes a hiding lil pussy.

i started up or joined a RR mission but ran to the impound to get my car before actually doing anything. mission was completed and i spawned back in freeroam with car. drove straight to lsc to change the paint but got blown up. watch out if your doing this guys, using missions and getting your car from impound. i had almost 200k in a shafer, now its gone.

what does modding have to do with this? i coulda got blown up anywhere and still lose the car

LoA-Phantom

By modding I mean anytime you plan on taking a vehicle to troll centre aka lsc

weaklandwarrior

i actually had one of my cars become uninsured after one of the patches. so i'd suggested checking them all.

Mr. Crowley

So you went to lsc, bought both a tracker and insurance and when you pulled out and got blown up it lost your car still?

By modding I mean anytime you plan on taking a vehicle to troll centre aka lsc

i understand your point, but #1 its hard to invite folks to a mission if your only one in lobby and #2 say i was in invite only, hit a stunt jump and landed in water.... id still be screwed.

My point is for everyone else to notice the set of circumstances i was in and not to repeat. learn from my issue. yes, it came off as a rant thread but im not breaking the disc, or filing complaints. i just used the words i know to vent my frustration. if you guys wana get fukd over, fine dont pay attention. just tryin to spread the word.

no, i took the car. made it mine in garage, insurance n tracker. drove it around, did some mods, earned more cash, and went to go do more mods after fetching car from impound while still in mission and thats when i got blown up.

• Like 1

Mr. Crowley

Your garage only adds a tracker...

insurance has to be bought separately at LSC

yea, i know. and thats retarded. i made several trips back and forth between lsc for purpose of ins and tracker, then again for body parts, then for paint, etc. each time i went back i had to grind more money to pay for sh*t. im too impatient to grind for an hr or so to knock it all out at once.

CarimboHanky

soooo that Schafter was yours... sorry OP, wish i could say i feel bad about blowing your car, but i dont...

IT WASNT ME

That sucks. I never drive my car's when im doing misson's or trying to earn money. I've lost way too many cars to R* glitches. I dont know why anyone would drive an uninsured car in a public free roam. Public lobbys are the worst.