GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Should the Truffade Adder have a working air brake spoiler?

AboveAndBeyoncé

AboveAndBeyoncé

IMO I think it should,.... it would be way more cooler to own the car

Killzone3265

bugatti+veyron+super+sport+%25281%2529.j

eh, wouldnt look tooooo bad

but it would be pointless

spottedmustang

YES!

I'd love it, that is one thing I liked about the Bugatti.

I actually tried to see if it did once, kinda like the convertible tops.

I think it'd be cool, even though I'm not a big Veryon fan and despise the Adder. I'm all for more realistic vehicles, however, looking at their slow progress (not entirely their fault) I'd much rather have R* developers put their time into better playable content.

• Like 1

Yes, the car feels empty without it tbh.

U Mirin' Brah?

Make sure to PM me if you're aware.

"The problem with the world is that the stupid people like pictures of famous people saying sh*t they never said and put it all over the goddam internet." - Albert Einstein

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Deadly Aviator

Should the Truffade Adder have a working air brake spolier?

Should the Baller have live adjustable suspension?

Should the Mesa have switchable differential locks?

Should the Phantom have a Jake Brake?

Should the Tank have a working machine gun?

Should the Stores sell different brands of beer?

Should the Helicopters have closable passenger compartment doors?

Maybe they could, but more importantly we should ask:

Should R* spend their time more efficiently and work to develop more important and game-influencing stuff, instead of a silly ugly spoiler on a silly ugly car and other relatively pointless stuff?

oh god I just remembered all that time they spent on making the air thrust and dock emotes, never mind, this will probably happen.

Edited by Deadly Aviator

Aquaticwonder

Should R* spend their time more efficiently and work to develop more important and game-influencing stuff, instead of a silly ugly spoiler on a silly ugly car and other relatively pointless stuff?

oh god I just remembered all that time they spent on making the air thrust and dock emotes, never mind, this will probably happen.

You're kidding right?

I think A LOT of people would be VERY excited for an update that gave vehicles more mod options.

• Like 1

Is this The Guy?

^ True, I would love more mods.

lol I would actually be pretty excited if they did most of those. Would be a solid update in my book. You should come up with more vehicle mod ideas. :)

Edited by I3AZZAI2
  • Like 1

Deadly Aviator

You're kidding right?

I think A LOT of people would be VERY excited for an update that gave vehicles more mod options.

Meanwhile there are loads of vehicles in game which if able to be made personal vehicles would open up an unprecedented amount of fun and inventive things to do in GTAO, and would take rockstar MUCH less effort to do than developing a working air brake spoiler for the yoloswagmobile.

I apologise for my insulting tone but I'm sick to death of supercars in GTA.

Edited by Deadly Aviator

AboveAndBeyoncé

You're kidding right?

I'm glad aquatic wonder understands me
  • Like 1

Is this The Guy?

I honestly thought that was the spoiler in the back, it wasn't :(

My rear piece seems to be missing now though.

Aquaticwonder

Meanwhile there are loads of vehicles in game which if able to be made personal vehicles would open up an unprecedented amount of fun and inventive things to do in GTAO, and would take rockstar MUCH less effort than developing a working air brake spoiler for the yoloswagmobile.

I apologise for my insulting tone but I'm sick to death of supercars in GTA.

No, I understand. I don't own any supercars, as I have no interest. However, I am very open to an update that would give us more mod options to our cars. What may seem stupid to you might be awesome for someone else - taste is subjective.

Hell, I want mods for the Stratum because I want a tuner wagon. Not everyone will want what I want, but I think a large majority of people want more mod options for our cars. IMO, it would really enhance and refresh the game.

Deadly Aviator

You're kidding right?

Tell me where in your first post you said you would like to see rockstar develop more accessories for cars as a whole... You didn't, you just think it should have a spoiler so it's "way cooler to own" that one specific car that is always looking the opposite of cool: with a squeaker at the wheel, broken headlights and scratched chrome sitting on garish dollar wheels

Edited by Deadly Aviator

Its just a car man

Sure, annoying people like to use it, but its still a decent car.

AboveAndBeyoncé

You're kidding right?

Tell me where in your first post you said you would like to see rockstar develop more accessories for cars as a whole... You didn't, you just think it should have a spoiler so it's "way cooler to own" that one specific car that is always looking the opposite of cool: with a squeaker at the wheel, broken headlights and scratched chrome sitting on garish dollar wheels

well my adder doesent look like a damn stereotyped adder mine has a unique color I've always loved the Veyron and that's why I have an adder

Deadly Aviator

Its just a car man

Sure, annoying people like to use it, but its still a decent car.

A car that costs about 50X as much as a regular car yet has almost no luggage space, is more unsafe in a crash, is a target for thieves, wastes earth's resources, associates you with assholes in real life and in GTA, is ugly, has terrible visibility, is uncomfortable and is slower than a much cheaper race car or bike on the track and slower than even an SUV on the public roadway, is not something cool to me.

Edited by Deadly Aviator

bloatedsack

Hell, I want mods for the Stratum because I want a tuner wagon. Not everyone will want what I want, but I think a large majority of people want more mod options for our cars. IMO, it would really enhance and refresh the game.

I'd be happy with the abilities to get the lip/spoiler/rails all in one car. I'm ambivilent on the sunroof option.

A car that costs about 50X as much as a regular car yet has almost no luggage space, is more unsafe in a crash, is a target for thieves, wastes earth's resources, associates you with assholes in real life and in GTA, is ugly, has terrible visibility, is uncomfortable and is slower than a much cheaper race car or bike on the track and slower than even an SUV on the public roadway, is not something cool to me.

But, that's just like, your opinion man.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

Aquaticwonder

I'd be happy with the abilities to get the lip/spoiler/rails all in one car. I'm ambivilent on the sunroof option.

As am I. Sunroof is so meh, but it's nice to wear my hat in the car.

I just want to make it look like the Stratum from GTA:SA.

Stratum-GTASA-modified-front.jpg

Those roof scoops and spoilers.... :panic:

As am I. Sunroof is so meh, but it's nice to wear my hat in the car.

I just want to make it look like the Stratum from GTA:SA.

Stratum-GTASA-modified-front.jpg

Those roof scoops and spoilers.... :panic:

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg If only we could reskin cars like that. I would never stop playing.

Edited by I3AZZAI2
  • Like 1

Deadly Aviator

Only "ugly" and "not something cool" is my opinion, everything else is facts I can prove.

Quinn_flower

Yes I think that would be cool. I was disappointed that it didn't even have it. It looks so empty IMO