Amanda caused everything...

Shane_Dbns

Spoilers ahead

I just realized that everything that happened in GTA V was caused by Amanda. Amanda cheated on Michael which caused him to go Psycho and destroy Martin Madrazo's house.

If Amanda hadn't cheated on Micheal, he wouldn't have to rob the jewel store, Johnny would still be alive because Trevor wouldn't be angry from finding out his best friend was alive after supposedly being dead for a decade and in the end Micheal and Trevor would have never have met again and none of them would have to be killed by Franklin. Amanda caused everything...

Detective Phelps

Spoilers ahead

I just realized that everything that happened in GTA V was caused by Amanda. Amanda cheated on Michael which caused him to go Psycho and destroy Martin Madrazo's house.

If Amanda hadn't cheated on Micheal, he wouldn't have to rob the jewel store, Johnny would still be alive because Trevor wouldn't be angry from finding out his best friend was alive after supposedly being dead for a decade and in the end Micheal and Trevor would have never have met again and none of them would have to be killed by Franklin. Amanda caused everything...

She's also partially the reason Mike went to the FIB for witness protection...

If she wasn't in the game (and Jimmy and Tracey for that matter) GTA V would be set throughout the midwest, and the game really would be a pursuit of the almighty dollar, with over 9000 scores.

• Like 5

The Johnny part could still happen though, as Trevor would still be f*cking Ashley and Johnny would still be coming to Trevor.

Aaron030792

@Vanto

Quite possibly, but Trevor might not have killed Johnny, just beat him senseless instead. It was finding out Michael was still alive and pulling off heists that triggered him off in the way it did I guess.

• Like 2

Wow, never saw it that way.

Michael causes everything. He sets up Trevor in North Yankton, He cheats on Amanda because he isn't satisfied with his new life, Costs Franklin his job (could be debatable since Lamar keeping and gifting the Bagger pissed of Simeon) Tears down Madrazo's GF's house in the Hills, Says his famous line at the jewellery store heist that attracts both Dave's and Trevor's attention, Jewellery store heist also attracts Steve Haynes attention to sniff around Dave Norton, Tells Dave that Trevor is in LS and knows he's alive so that the FIB can watch him, Takes Devin's offer of getting his crew to steal the cars he wants in exchange for working with Solomon Richards, despite the crew not wanting to work with him and chases Molly to her death when Solomon had the digital version of Meltdown all along.

I love Michael, but he does seem to cause a lot of the problems in the story. Probably more then Trevor now that i think about it.

• Like 6

Neither had I, Target.

Kind of makes sense though, I must say.

every GTA Game is like that:

GTA III:Catalina betrayed Claude.

GTA VC:A deal in liberty city went wrong.

GTA SA:Big Smoke needed money, and CJ was late for an shootout

etc..

ViceCityStalker

We spend nine months trying to get out of it then spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in..........that is the duality.

• Like 3

Spoilers ahead

bah, someone else would have done something else to cause everything to go nuts...

Chorizombie

Women have always been the cause of every fall and stepdown of human civilizations, ever since implied biblical times.

From my point of view, it's mainly Amanda's fault for cheating. If she didn't cheated on Michael, he wouldn't be pulling the Vangelico robbery, and then making Trevor come to LS, the reason why they make heists for and help the FIB. Although Michael could not say the ''You forget a thousand things every day, make sure this is one of them'' phrase, the reason why Trevor went to LS.

Cutter De Blanc

To be fair, nobody made Michael flip out and tear down a house except Michael. He wasn't some innocent victim of circumstance, he just couldn't control his anger, and that's on him.

This is like the abusive husband blaming the wife for making him hit her. Amanda may have been a catalyst, but the events of the game were caused by Michael.

Edited by Cutter De Blanc
  • Like 5

Michael started it all, not Amanda,

Michael met Trevor through an air drop over the border, trevor kills a man following michael, they dump the body, then michael sets up Brad and Trevor in North Yankton some unspecified amount of time later, which made him go into a depressive drunk, cheat on Amanda, causing her to sleep with the dude who thinks he's jesus on vespucci beach, Jimmy's teacher, the trash guy, a few others, and the tennis coach, leading to Michael flipping sh*t and tearing down the house.

It's Michaels,

Ashleys, and the air forces fault, that poor old Johnny was killed.

• Like 2

I love how Mikes whole family bashes him about cheating but she does it all the time and no one says sh*t.

I love how Mikes whole family bashes him about cheating but she does it all the time and no one says sh*t.

Jimmy and Tracey mention it to their dad during family reunion I think, they seem to imply that their moms a slut rather a lot through the story.

Cutter De Blanc

Michael's whole family are a bunch of lousy sh*tty people, but he loves them, I guess.

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

If Michael was a virgin none of this would have happened.

• Like 1

sig.png

@Vanto

Quite possibly, but Trevor might not have killed Johnny, just beat him senseless instead. It was finding out Michael was still alive and pulling off heists that triggered him off in the way it did I guess.

Nah I think Johnny calling Trevor a Mother f*cker is what sealed his fate, can't remember what part of the game exactly but Trevor goes mad again when someone else also calls him a mother f*cker. Don't want to even know why he gets so sensitive over people calling him a calling him that I guess it could be because his mother was a prostitute at one point or it could be something even worse.

@Vanto

Nah I think Johnny calling Trevor a Mother f*cker is what sealed his fate, can't remember what part of the game exactly but Trevor goes mad again when someone else also calls him a mother f*cker. Don't want to even know why he gets so sensitive over people calling him a calling him that I guess it could be because his mother was a prostitute at one point or it could be something even worse.

The way he just abruptly stops walking is a clear indication of this.

sig.png

warlord GTAV

he was a criminal before he met that slut,he still would of had some sort of goons trying to kill him.

Im2akillerfish

@Vanto

This. Trevor was extremely angry at the moment, possibly even drunk. Johnny said the wrong word, the word that caused most of Trevor's rampages.

fullmetalrabbit

Wait, wait... I thought Michael was having affairs before Amanda cheated, hence that being the reason why she cheated?