I wish I wish I wish

Matt_Storey

Matt_Storey

..... For another zombie thread.

Oh wait! Here it is!!

So c'mon rockstar! EVERYONE wants a COD style zombie game!!!!

I want it noooooooooow!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: .........oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo........ :barf::angry:

i dont get it

from when there is zombies in gta

srry if that was a noob question but the only zombies in gta was in gta : san Andreas and you needed to play it with MTA

GTA is about thugs and crime. Zombies don't exactly fit in that picture.

Leprechauns yes, zombies no.

So c'mon rockstar! EVERYONE wants a COD style zombie game!!!!

There is one...called COD.

GTA is about thugs and crime. Zombies don't exactly fit in that picture.

Leprechauns yes, zombies no.No maybe giant walking chickens.......with dildos for beaks. Edited by Kalemc

Stfu nobody wants zombies , go back to cod

How about you STFU? You don't speak for me or the millions of players who dont post on a forum. Just as the OP said everybody does, you are just as dumb saying nobody does.

I would play it. If implemented right R* could really make a splash doing a Zombie thing. A weekend where all the AI in freeroam are zombies, would be epic and even the big mouths around here denying it would be playing it and enjoying it. It will probably never happen, but it would be cool if it did (if the did it right!)

Vampires! Blood Sucking Vampires!!

After they're done with you, your character turns pale white and falls to the ground.

Then when you respawn,

Your the Vampire!! Bwaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!! :p

How about you STFU? You don't speak for me or the millions of players who dont post on a forum. Just as the OP said everybody does, you are just as dumb saying nobody does.

I would play it. If implemented right R* could really make a splash doing a Zombie thing. A weekend where all the AI in freeroam are zombies, would be epic and even the big mouths around here denying it would be playing it and enjoying it. It will probably never happen, but it would be cool if it did (if the did it right!)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Toasted-Cheese

Hahaha well that guy got really annoyed , must have some zombie fetish or something , weirdo

How trite. Get called out, so jump to the standard "he must be angry" gamer response. You were stupid, dont get mad cause someone has the balls to call you on it.

chatD4VIS-360

How trite. Get called out, so jump to the standard "he must be angry" gamer response. You were stupid, dont get mad cause someone has the balls to call you on it.

How about you quit being a dick on this forum to basically everyone? If you want a zombie style cod game then go play the already existing zombie style cod game. Don't get mad because im am calling you out for being a complete c*nt.

The Online Gamer

How about you quit being a dick on this forum to basically everyone? If you want a zombie style cod game then go play the already existing zombie style cod game. Don't get mad because im am calling you out for being a complete c*nt.How about you accept the fact that everyone has an opinion and mad hatters is defending the OP's. It's an okay idea, I can imagine in SP Michael Trevor and franklin meeting up lookin for a cure, and in online, players having to get to high ground and hold off for as long as possible. It would make an awesome survival; if you get overrun, you're f*cked.

Either way, I understand that the people on this forum can be douches most of the time, so come on, break away from the stereotype.

Toasted-Cheese

I would much prefer a punch madhatter in the face gamemode than a zombie game , maybe we should start a petition for that instead , would be much more enjoyable

The Online Gamer

I would much prefer a punch madhatter in the face gamemode than a zombie game , maybe we should start a petition for that instead , would be much more enjoyable

How about we don't? Instead we should make a stupid petition for SHUT THE f*ck UP

Toasted-Cheese

i also like that one

Edited by Toasted-Cheese

Toasted-Cheese

Yeah its got a good ring to it , the shut the f*ck up petition , sign it or shut the f*ck up haha

"COD style Zombie game" When he puts it that way no one would want it. I wouldn't mind some zombies only if they do it as good as Red Dead: Undead Nightmare. That'll be a cool Halloween DLC event.

Edited by mrminico

DigitalDivine

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

So much hostility on this Forum. I feel like I'm on 4chan.

Anyway, I think these people want a zombie mode because there was a Mod in GTA IV that turned NPC's into zombies. Other than Cock of Dooty, this may be one of the main reasons people beg for this.

coelacanth72

They can have zombies, aliens, talking dildos, I don't care. Just bring back the damn JETPACK.