GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New Garage, New Possiblities

Easty679

After the announcement of an option to buy a second garage when the update hits i would like to know which cars to buy- i will be looking for a least one of each type of car- Ive come up with some options and would like to know if they're the best ones. Dont worry about super cars.

Sports Classics- Monroe

Sports- Carbonizzare or Coquette (Aleady have a Jester)

Motorbike- Dinka Double T

Muscle- Gauntlet

Off-Road- Bifta or Sandking XL

Coupes - Exemplar or F620

Any categories ive missed out please leave options

And if available pictures to back up any answers.

I just might buy 10 chrome adders and make everyone blow them up so I can look at the explosions

In sports. Get an Alpha, it's easily the best looking car in the game

The Gauntlet is an attractive modern muscle, but the Sabre Turbo is master. A classic muscle, which is on par with any muscle in it's class when fully upgraded. And one of the few vehicles that look good with a matte paint. I have a matte grey paint, with chrome bumpers and grill, with dark grey rims with an outer trim being chrome. It looks badass with a Yankton plate on it too

UnbrokenChainz

I have the double t and love it. Seems like everyone else has a bati or akuma so its nice to have something different.

EDIT: As far as muscle cars go the gauntlet and dominator are at the top of their class. I have the dominator and love it. Won me many races. Biftas one of the fastest off roaders you can get but it won't do you any favors in free roam. Your easy pluckin in it.

Edited by UnbrokenChainz

The Gauntlet is an attractive modern muscle, but the Sabre Turbo is master. A classic muscle, which is on par with any muscle in it's class when fully upgraded. And one of the few vehicles that look good with a matte paint. I have a matte grey paint, with chrome bumpers and grill, with dark grey rims with an outer trim being chrome. It looks badass with a Yankton plate on it too

Any chance of a picture?

I have the double t and love it. Seems like everyone else has a bati or akuma so its nice to have something different.

Agreed- its good on a off road with great agility

Well I'm not really a fan of the bifta, would personally pick a dune buggy since its openly modable now or the injection. Sandkings great if you want to do some technical crawling races.

Regarding sports cars I think the elegy or feltzer would be a better choice, but it looks like you want a convertible cruising/drag racing sports car since you already have the jester.

Bati 801/801rr for bikes because its faster or Akuma for its great handling/non-wheelie acceleration (though the thrust is also supposed to come out, and nobody knows how thats gonna be)

For vans there's the youga or bison depending on how true you want to stay to the class.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

Well I'm not really a fan of the bifta, would personally pick a dune buggy since its openly modable now or the injection. Sandkings great if you want to do some technical crawling races.

Regarding sports cars I think the elegy or feltzer would be a better choice, but it looks like you want a convertible cruising/drag racing sports car since you already have the jester.

Bati 801rr for bikes because its faster or Akuma for its great handling/non-wheelie acceleration (though the thrust is also supposed to come out, and nobody knows how thats gonna be)

For vans there's the youga or bison depending on how true you want to stay to the class.

Didnt realise about the dune buggy now,the elegy / feltzer would be ok, and concerning the Bati or Akuma i feel the double t is the best all round.

UnbrokenChainz

Bati 801/801rr for bikes because its faster or Akuma for its great handling/non-wheelie acceleration (though the thrust is also supposed to come out, and nobody knows how thats gonna be)

I'm looking forward to seeing how the thrust looks/handles. I can't get enough of cruising on bikes. Praying its a good contender for the bati and akuma!

JumpingKentFlash

I like the idea of themed garages. The one at home is with Adder, Turismo, Banshee, 9F Cabrio, Carbonizzaire and the like. All in nice colours. The second is a stand-alone garage that's filled with crew coloured MW Mesa, Sandking, Granger, Youga. That's how I'll play it out.

• Like 1

Exemplar and F620 should not be in the same catagory. Exemplar is far more useful in missions/FM with its 4 doors

Exemplar and F620 should not be in the same catagory. Exemplar is far more useful in missions/FM with its 4 doors

Agreed for missions the exemplar would be better, but when doing races ect i dont think its that fast.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the thrust looks/handles. I can't get enough of cruising on bikes. Praying its a good contender for the bati and akuma!

Ditto