Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,283 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GhostXs

New Glitch Encountered!

GhostXs

So I was in free roam, working on my kill death ratio when I lost track of the other player who deserved a bullet and a new player emerged - he was able to furiously fire rpg's at me, take no damage, and run faster than is possible.

I shot him in the head numerous times but to no avail, and to cap it off, he was able to teleport to kill me once more after I fled.

I reported him for game exploits and his kill death ratio was 330.30. Yeah, how about that? Rockstar, please fix this!

PG.

oh look, another white knight

SAVILLAIN

Rockstar patch notes

- patch this

- patch that

- and patch this

- and patch that

oh .. and that new glitch you just found today? didnt patch that

EvilFuture

It doesn't sound like a glitch to me, sounds more like an ISO mod, lol.

I3AZZAI2

Huh, usually its players misinterpreting glitchers as hackers/modders, not the other way around.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

J_L_K_64

sounds like op found a god modder

also sounds like op is one of those asshats that want to change gta into cod

UnicornAssassin

So I was in free roam, working on my kill death ratio

LOL.

homeskillet

Not a glitch and hardly new.

Johan

I doubt that's a glitch, pretty sure that's a modder/hacker.

madmanaz

Glitch/mod/hack is like clip/magazine/belt. All three apply to similarly in conversation.

I know I have corrected someone for saying "clip" by reminding them that a clip is used to reload a magazine... but this is getting ridiculous.

Glitching, hacking, modding/modifying... it's all a bunch of cheap cheater bullish!t and it's pathetic.

GhostXs

I thought bringing this to the attention of the gta online community was a good thing. Those of you who think so little of my post should have been there. Blown to pieces purely because someone found a way to hack. Seriously, you be the victim and then tell me if you would continue to be a d ck. Smh. How is this post reason for me to be belittle or dismayed?

PG.

People need to know the difference between a modder/hacker/glitcher

a Modder is not the same thing as a glitcher or hacker

J32T3R

Well that's what you get for grieving other players

Alvarez

I thought bringing this to the attention of the gta online community was a good thing. Those of you who think so little of my post should have been there. Blown to pieces purely because someone found a way to hack. Seriously, you be the victim and then tell me if you would continue to be a d ck. Smh. How is this post reason for me to be belittle or dismayed?

You reported him. Good. But don't post it here, this is not the official R* forum.

But the people here are aware of this and are feeling annoyed, it's like you posted on SocialClub "guys, i found a way how to make races, check out my video, like and subscribe;)"

J_L_K_64

tell that to the people you used to get your worthless kdr higher, you'll find that noone cares about your stats, just like noone cares about you outside of the game world

Alvarez

Also, it's a hack. A glitch is when it happened unintended but used/abused by players.

What you saw was a mod.

beanzinapot

LOL.

JackyT

LOL.

Ya'know, as you do.

Also, please use search function before claiming something is new, new is a term used far too liberally in these forums

SnyderGuy

LOL.

Q_Man

-________- oh no iso mods. Where ever did they come from?

GhostXs

You people and I won't agree on much. Damn it, close this thread. Honestly,some of the sh t that flows from your fingertips makes me think why you people even bothered responding. Yeesh.

And thank you to those enlightened people for clearing up the difference between a hack, glitch, and mod. You at least knew what I meant. I'm a comedian, I'm not up to date with the terminology.

I3AZZAI2

Glitch/mod/hack is like clip/magazine/belt. All three apply to similarly in conversation.

I know I have corrected someone for saying "clip" by reminding them that a clip is used to reload a magazine... but this is getting ridiculous.

Glitching, hacking, modding/modifying... it's all a bunch of cheap cheater bullish!t and it's pathetic.

1393600243310.jpg

Ezza.

You people and I won't agree on much. Damn it, close this thread. Honestly,some of the sh t that flows from your fingertips makes me think why you people even bothered responding. Yeesh.

And thank you to those enlightened people for clearing up the difference between a hack, glitch, and mod. You at least knew what I meant. I'm a comedian, I'm not up to date with the terminology.

You're a comedian?

That explains the K/D joke

Chekoloco

LOL!!!!

1424486_544675412273846_1498306529_n.jpg

Darth_Rob

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this guy while I'm being gunned down outside LSC by yahoos working on their kill/death ratios.

Edited by Darth_Rob

GhostXs

Yes, I'm a comedian. That's my profession. I just wanted to bring this one thing to your collective attention, that's it. I don't care about replies or responses. Just be aware of what is now possible in the game we play. Now, close this thread.

EW200

No not the same. Nice try.

IMO "Glitch" is the most overused and wrongly used word in gaming, next to troll or greifing.

Glitch - A glitch is a software error/bug aka coding error in the game that creates texture or physics errors/inconsistencies and anomolies. Things like wall breaches are caused by a glitch. Also the physics issues like with the motorbike over a ramp are glitches. A lot of glitches can be exploited to work in your favor. Doing that would define you as an exploiter, not a glitcher.

MOD - is when a player modifies the program code on their game copy adding or rearranging code to produce thngs like rpg rounds from the mini gun or firetruck or the player models like the ape, alien etc. A lot of MOD's are only visible to the modder.

Hack - by definition a hack is a work around. One could argue that SP2MP vehicles is a form of a hack. Although Exploit probably better defines that one. Hacks usually involve some form of ISO MOD though by doing so the end result of the hack becomes a MOD. There are very few true hacks in GT Online.

So, with those definitions, A player exploiting glitches is not a cheater. He/She is playing the game in it's currently developed version. Modders are the true cheaters of the game and can be catagorized universally as "Modder Fu<kers".

Fail_At_GTA

I'll admit, I actually let out a loud "Ha!" when I saw you were working on your K/D.

CatchMeTrolling

Don't pay attention to the people that are trying to be funny, especially the ones that never make threads & spend most of their time on here derailing threads. But on topic that dude was a modder, its all the same though when you use it to cheat.

PG.

I'll admit, I actually let out a loud "Ha!" when I saw you were working on your K/D.