Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,798 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BJMartin

I blow up PV's that I don't like

BJMartin

I was playing RR today, and we were four players, I was driving my Sanchez, and two other guys had their cars too. One had this chrome fusilade, and the other one a Pink Bifta with Dollar rims, as we started, I blew up the chrome one, and keep doing the mission, and in the end I tried to destroy the Bifta, but I missed the sticky.

Some days earlier I was driving out of my Garage and I went by the Ammu-Nation, I saw a Chrome Jester there, the guy was inside the Ammu Nation, so I took the gas can, and I poured it all over his car, blew up in 5 seconds.

And I've done this many many times, with every car that I don't like. Some guy killed me when we left RR, and when we did the job again I destroyed his PV too.

It's pretty good the feeling you get when you do this.

E•MO•TION

Cool.

:^:

JoeMamma81

*slow clap* You, sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar.

No, I'm joking - you're a complete f*cking douche.

BSEANO

20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass

PG.

Cool Story Bro

CheaterMcCheat

You'll be shouting and balling when someone sh*ts on the seat of your Sanchez whilst you're shopping.

Edited by CheaterMcCheat

Synthol

This is why we can't have nice things.

BJMartin

You've never experienced the joy you get when you are heading to the impound lot to get your car and parked by your car it's a nice PV, and just for fun you blow it up.

JoeMamma81

No, I have not, because I'm not a douche.

crashhat69

another one of these threads :rol:

livejoker

You're a f*cking asshole, OP. So what if someone has a chrome car with dollar rims on it? Not everyone has the same taste. You're not driving it, why the hell do you care what other cars look like? While it's agreed here that a Chradder with dollar rims is one of the ugliest car (don't argue, it is) or a car that has bright colors as primary and secondary colors, it's no reason to blow sh*t up. It's costing you money and they're laughing about it.

Be ordinary instead of losing cash. Buy a car no one has and do it up with style.
Don't bother responding to this with a smug argument. Do as you please but it's clear you're the dick here. Your own topic to say that you do this is not saying, "I'm a hero for you all, praise me", it's saying, "I blow cars up because I don't like them, wah wah".

Edited by livejoker

BigBiff

He's a douche because he inconveniences someone for 32 seconds to call mors for free and then their mechanic to get their car back....

Am I douche because I run people down in missions who are obviously AFK?

Edited by BigBiff

BJMartin

You're a f*cking asshole, OP. So what if someone has a chrome car with dollar rims on it? Not everyone has the same taste. You're not driving it, why the hell do you care what other cars look like? While it's agreed here that a Chradder with dollar rims is one of the ugliest car (don't argue, it is) or a car that has bright colors as primary and secondary colors, it's no reason to blow sh*t up. It's costing you money and they're laughing about it.

Be ordinary instead of losing cash. Buy a car no one has and do it up with style.

Don't bother responding to this with a smug argument. Do as you please but it's clear you're the dick here. Your own topic to say that you do this is not saying, "I'm a hero for you all, praise me", it's saying, "I blow cars up because I don't like them, wah wah".

I admit that I'm a dick, lol. It's fun for me to blow up cars, It's not a big deal for the owner since I'm the one who's paying for it, nobody said I was the good guy here.

Take it easy ;)

BigBiff

I admit that I'm a dick, lol. It's fun for me to blow up cars, It's not a big deal for the owner since I'm the one who's paying for it, nobody said I was the good guy here.

Take it easy ;)

I'm not sure where in the rule book this is illegal as well...

Fail_At_GTA

I also destroy PVs I don't like. I don't like anyones PV.

BJMartin

Lol. I hope we never play in the same lobby :p

SPKxLonewolf117

he tanks lol

xInfamousRYANx

Lol. I hope we never play in the same lobby :pHe likes being a bad sport.

PG.

he tanks lol

He never ran a tank shift

AchingSnoopyCaracal.gif

Shootinalloveryourface

Gotta be honest OP one of my favourite things to do after killing a player is get the jerry can out and set their car on fire. It just feels so cheeky, so naughty and daring. About 1 in every 4 attempts results in my death but it's worth it.

OTF_Crow

Wow that's awesome!!!

BJMartin

Gotta be honest OP one of my favourite things to do after killing a player is get the jerry can out and set their car on fire. It just feels so cheeky, so naughty and daring. About 1 in every 4 attempts results in my death but it's worth it.

I know, it's pretty cool, but people in this forum have double standards, when they don't like a thread they are all like "OH YOU ASSHOLE, sh*tTY THREAD, COCKSUCKER" and when playing a killing game, they act polite and never mess with other players

I don't get it, some people here are idiots all the way.

livejoker

I know, it's pretty cool, but people in this forum have double standards, when they don't like a thread they are all like "OH YOU ASSHOLE, sh*tTY THREAD, COCKSUCKER" and when playing a killing game, they act polite and never mess with other players

Well one is a game where the point is to team up and kill AI's (in this thread the case is mission-based, not freeroam where blowing up PV's happen all the time), not destroy each other's vehicles that could help do the mission faster.

The other is a collection of society that have different opinions so you'll have people that hate you for what you do and people that like you for what you do.

I still think you're a dick.

JohnGazman

"sh*tTY THREAD, COCKSUCKER"

We done here?

Black Rabbit

Cool story, bro...

MrKush

So I mean, u don't even pick on the adder/entity/turismo lovers? A fusilade & a Bifta was worthy of that crap? That's just bs

BJMartin

Well one is a game where the point is to team up and kill AI's (in this thread the case is mission-based, not freeroam where blowing up PV's happen all the time), not destroy each other's vehicles that could help do the mission faster.

The other is a collection of society that have different opinions so you'll have people that hate you for what you do and people that like you for what you do.

I don't care what you say, you have double standards, asshole in a forum, polite in a game about killing. Lol, I may be a dick but you're a hypocrite.

livejoker

I don't care what you say, you have double standards, asshole in a forum, polite in a game about killing. Lol, I may be a dick but you're a hypocrite.

At least I don't grief other players. When I join a mission, I join to play, to make money, to meet people. Not have a f*cking car show and blow up those I don't like.

Edited by livejoker

Coin

I blow up OPs I don't like.

abnorm

Did you have to go to school for this?