Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread


PatrickJr.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Plot doesn't make sense in some areas.

 

How is Franklin allowed to just leave the Families? Wouldn't his ex-homies try to kill him for that?

 

Also, characters seem to have a sixth sense. When Brad gets sniped in Prologue, Trevor automatically knows it's the feds. How? He didn't see Dave at all. Apparently, the feds announce their presence by sniping people. Jimmy somehow knows that Franklin broke into the De Santa house, yet there's no event of Michael telling him that. Franklin knows Tracey, despite not having any interaction with her.

 

Other times, they seem forgetful. Apparently, Franklin doesn't remember his first encounter with Michael at Vespucci Beach. When they actually meet, the least R* could've done was have Franklin say "Didn't I see you at Vespucci Beach the other day?" or have Michael go like "Hey, weren't you the one whose friend asked me about the yellow house at Vespucci Beach?"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ATP2555 said:

How is Franklin allowed to just leave the Families? Wouldn't his ex-homies try to kill him for that?

Apparently gangsters are more.....civilized? It's why when they kidnap that Ballas and he was like the cops will be on you. It seems that murder and kidnapping is a high risk crime if you are living in Los Santos. On Los Santos radio, DJ is heard mocking Lamar for being old style gangster (so apparently new gangs are way past killing each other for petty reasons). Lastly, I don't think Franklin left the Families since the relevant NPCs always greet him well.
 

10 hours ago, ATP2555 said:

Also, characters seem to have a sixth sense. When Brad gets sniped in Prologue, Trevor automatically knows it's the feds. How? He didn't see Dave at all. 

I think he was paranoid because he said, "Someone must have talked..." so he was randomly throwing blames and saying it was the feds. After all they were being chased by them a few moments ago.

I think what really bothers me about plot is when Franklin just enters Michael's swimming pool just like that......I mean that guy just broke into your house and somehow no one can stop him from entering a rich mansion again? Also Tennis coach just happens to enter a house that belongs to Madrazo's russian lama? Michael just happens to get in debt with that guy? Franklin thought that Michael was serious about offering him a drink when he had a gun on his head? Lol. And don't get me started on the terrible character motivations and abrupt ending.

Edited by Ryo256
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't mind some of the more outlandish coincidences since they're a GTA staple but the Franklin/Families thing is annoying. There's no effort put into making seem like he's even in the gang or that he's ever remotely cared about it. It comes across more like he just tags along with Lamar as a favour a couple of times than that he is or ever was a fully active gang member.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

or ever was a fully active gang member.

You can't be more right about that. There is nothing that suggested to me that he is a gangster, and I definitely didn't get that impression when I played the game.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ryo256 said:

Also Tennis coach just happens to enter a house that belongs to Madrazo's russian lama?

And the weird thing about that is the fact that he doesn't even bother hiding when he loses Michael. He just f*cking chills on the deck. Who does that when someone is chasing them? Even if you thought they lost you, they'll still be looking for you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing that’s always annoyed me is after the Vangelico heist when Michael and Franklin are celebrating in the lounge room and Norton just strolls in like he lives there.

 

The same thing happens Trevor reunites with Michael. He just walks in like he was in another room.

 

My conclusion? Michael really needs to learn to lock his front door lol.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

GTA Vice City Signature+Avatar Combo Request | PlayStation Universe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Dryspace said:

You can't be more right about that. There is nothing that suggested to me that he is a gangster, and I definitely didn't get that impression when I played the game.

Yeah and there's really no impression that he has any kind of inner struggle or is torn at all about "leaving" the gang or 'hood. Other than his friendship with Lamar he doesn't express any connection or loyalty to the Families or the area he's from and the only other ties he has to it are people who are clearly awful, people he has no obligations to and people who don't need or want him there (Tonya and the mysterious JB, Tanisha an ex who's engaged to someone else, and Aunt Denise respectively). So there's no conflict there and when he moves it's just like whatever, no reason for him not to. Pretty much every part of Franklin's story is severely underdeveloped, it's a shame.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

The thing that’s always annoyed me is after the Vangelico heist when Michael and Franklin are celebrating in the lounge room and Norton just strolls in like he lives there.

 

The same thing happens Trevor reunites with Michael. He just walks in like he was in another room.

 

My conclusion? Michael really needs to learn to lock his front door lol.

This seems to happen alot like I said.

Franklin just enters Michael's swimming pool area for a drink offer just like that.
Dave enters Michael's house just like that.
Trevor enters Michael's kitchen just like that.

Call me ignorant but security shouldn't be that sh*t when you are living in a mansion.

Edited by Ryo256
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Ryo256 said:

This seems to happen alot like I said.

Franklin just enters Michael's swimming pool area for a drink offer just like that.
Dave enters Michael's house just like that.
Trevor enters Michael's kitchen just like that.

Call me ignorant but security shouldn't be that sh*t when you are living in a mansion.

I guess we shouldn’t be so picky because it is a video game, but it makes me laugh (and not in a good way) because he’s supposed to be in witness protection and the whole idea of creating a false identity was for secrecy yet it seems like his own home can be compromised by just about anyone lol.

 

Another thing that kinda pisses me off from an internal world logic standpoint is how easy it was for Wade/Trevor to track him down.

 

A phone book seriously? Not only is that a really outdated concept for 2013 where you could use the Internet it’s just another flaw with him being in witness protection.

 

In real life if it was that easy informants/snitches would be getting clipped left, right and centre if they could just be tracked down in a phone book.

 

The part that’s always puzzled me is when Trevor asks Wade about his wife being named Amanda and having two kids. How would he even know that? Did he ring the number he supposedly found and Michael was stupid enough to say “Yeah bro. I’m Michael De Santa/Townley and my wife’s name is Amanda and I have two kids”?

 

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

GTA Vice City Signature+Avatar Combo Request | PlayStation Universe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

I guess we shouldn’t be so picky because it is a video game, but it makes me laugh (and not in a good way) because he’s supposed to be in witness protection and the whole idea of creating a false identity was for secrecy yet it seems like his own home can be compromised by just about anyone lol.

 

Another thing that kinda pisses me off from an internal world logic standpoint is how easy it was for Wade/Trevor to track him down.

 

A phone book seriously? Not only is that a really outdated concept for 2013 where you could use the Internet it’s just another flaw with him being in witness protection.

 

In real life if it was that easy informants/snitches would be getting clipped left, right and centre if they could just be tracked down in a phone book.

 

The part that’s always puzzled me is when Trevor asks Wade about his wife being named Amanda and having two kids. How would he even know that? Did he ring the number he supposedly found and Michael was stupid enough to say “Yeah bro. I’m Michael De Santa/Townley and my wife’s name is Amanda and I have two kids”?

 

The most ridiculous part of all is it's Wade of all people who was apparently smart enough to find this out lol. Could've at least had Chef, Ron or Trevor himself do it. Or they could've involved Maude, who's an actual professional expert in locating people.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

I guess we shouldn’t be so picky because it is a video game

It wouldn't be an issue if this video game didn't focus on the story so much. I mean you could have Trevor tell Ron or as @billiejoearmstrong8 pointed out, Maude (who is an expert on tracking) to track Michael down and then we could have just skipped to Trevor finally getting there but the game stops and tries to explain. Do not stop and try to explain a video game plot point unless it is a very good explanation. 

And it's not that the game is intentional in being ludicrous e.g GTA SA has Truth asking CJ to break into an army base. Everytime CJ asks for an explanation from Truth, the game has Truth say some BS in order to tell players not to think too much about it. But V doesn't have that. It actually takes itself a little too seriously sometimes.
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Having said this, stuff like this where it's just silly/over the top coincidences etc doesn't actually bother me too much. I still liked that part of the game and the interactions between Trevor and Wade were gold. It's more when they fail to use characters to their potential like with Franklin etc that's annoying. But it's fun to pick the plot/logic apart sometimes haha.

 

1 hour ago, Ryo256 said:


And it's not that the game is intentional in being ludicrous e.g GTA SA has Truth asking CJ to break into an army base. Everytime CJ asks for an explanation from Truth, the game has Truth say some BS in order to tell players not to think too much about it. But V doesn't have that. It actually takes itself a little too seriously sometimes.
 

Yeah, with V I do find that I enjoy a lot of both the serious moments and the funny or silly moments. But I feel like they just didn't do as good a job of meshing them together as they have in the past. Too often a funny moment can seem forced or a serious moment can feel jarring, where in other games that stuff has fit together in a more seamless way. I don't know why exactly it seems off in V, but it does.

 

Btw I totally agree about San Andreas. None of the crazy stuff in that has ever bothered me at all because it's so clearly established that crazy and over the top and not to be taken seriously is what they were going for, and they stuck to it consistently. 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

I guess we shouldn’t be so picky because it is a video game, but it makes me laugh (and not in a good way) because he’s supposed to be in witness protection and the whole idea of creating a false identity was for secrecy yet it seems like his own home can be compromised by just about anyone lol.

 

Another thing that kinda pisses me off from an internal world logic standpoint is how easy it was for Wade/Trevor to track him down.

 

A phone book seriously? Not only is that a really outdated concept for 2013 where you could use the Internet it’s just another flaw with him being in witness protection.

 

In real life if it was that easy informants/snitches would be getting clipped left, right and centre if they could just be tracked down in a phone book.

 

The part that’s always puzzled me is when Trevor asks Wade about his wife being named Amanda and having two kids. How would he even know that? Did he ring the number he supposedly found and Michael was stupid enough to say “Yeah bro. I’m Michael De Santa/Townley and my wife’s name is Amanda and I have two kids”?

 

If he changed his first name to something other than Michael he wouldn't have been tracked down that easily lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2020 at 6:55 AM, ATP2555 said:

When Brad gets sniped in Prologue, Trevor automatically knows it's the feds. How? He didn't see Dave at all. Apparently, the feds announce their presence by sniping people.

They had just robbed a bank, had a huge shootout with the cops, survived their driver getting shot in the middle of a car chase, and are in the process of getting on a chopper to escape.
Would it not be reasonable for them to assume that they're being shot at by cops again? Am I missing something here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SWEGTA said:

They had just robbed a bank, had a huge shootout with the cops, survived their driver getting shot in the middle of a car chase, and are in the process of getting on a chopper to escape.
Would it not be reasonable for them to assume that they're being shot at by cops again? Am I missing something here?

Because Trevor also said that someone snitched on them. Why would snitching be a factor if he thought that it is the same cops that shot them moments ago?

It's not him being a psychic either, he is just paranoid and it was just a coincidence that he turned out to be right. Michael snitched about the escape route that cops wouldn't know about at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SWEGTA said:

They had just robbed a bank, had a huge shootout with the cops, survived their driver getting shot in the middle of a car chase, and are in the process of getting on a chopper to escape.
Would it not be reasonable for them to assume that they're being shot at by cops again? Am I missing something here?

Local cops? Yes, it would be reasonable. Federal agents? Not really, unless Trevor had a history of being shot at by FIB snipers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean, these gangs in Grand Theft Auto V control like... one street? No wonder Franklin is... was such a lame gangster.

 


  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Americana said:

I mean, these gangs in Grand Theft Auto V control like... one street? No wonder Franklin is... was such a lame gangster.


I didn't actually see any gangs in GTAV. :(

 

But I'm glad they at least have one street or cul-de-sac to control. That makes me happy for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2020 at 8:54 PM, Algonquin Assassin said:

The same thing happens Trevor reunites with Michael. He just walks in like he was in another room.

And when he learns the truth about Brad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Philips The Gey

found more dumb stuff

 

When you are flying an aircraft near the ground the cops say "pull the car over"

And how does the store clerk have a combat MG with him?

medics don't do anything unlike gta iv same with the other stuff on 911 don't do anything

the dumb NPC 's 

 

I honk at a Karen NPC, and she says "want me to call the cops?" I realize this is bullsh*t so I leave and then... "thats it I'm calling the police" of course I have to run over her to prevent her from calling the cops. Same thing happens with the other female AI's 

 

Me: revs car

AI: gets scared and walks/drives away or simply wants to pull me out of my car for a fist fight

Just now, mr phillips the great said:

found more dumb stuff

 

When you are flying an aircraft near the ground the cops say "pull the car over"

And how does the store clerk have a combat MG with him?

medics don't do anything unlike gta iv same with the other stuff on 911 don't do anything

the dumb NPC 's 

 

I honk at a Karen NPC, and she says "want me to call the cops?" I realize this is bullsh*t so I leave and then... "thats it I'm calling the police" of course I have to run over her to prevent her from calling the cops. Same thing happens with the other female AI's 

 

Me: revs car

AI: gets scared and walks/drives away or simply wants to pull me out of my car for a fist fight

I hope rockstar fixes this issue when GTA 6 gets released in 2030

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, mr phillips the great said:

Me: revs car

AI: gets scared and walks/drives away or simply wants to pull me out of my car for a fist fight

Yeah it's strange, people keep telling me that this is just to make the NPC cars street race with you but it seems to make them aggressive/scared instead.

They keep flipping me and drive away like in a panic. It sucks to race with a person who doesn't want you there.
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, mr phillips the great said:

I honk at a Karen NPC... "thats it I'm calling the police" of course I have to run over her to prevent her from calling the cops.

That's hilarious.

 

You know, it's annoying....It seems like it should have taken less effort to have the women simply ignore you when you honk, and thus be as realistic as possible!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Philips The Gey

Found some more dumb stuff

 

in Vinewood hills playing as Franklin, when I am at the street of his place going up or down the traffic AI pulls right in front of me causing me to get flinged out my windshield or yeeted off my bike causing me to die

 

how are cars faster when the AI drives it? For instance I was in a cop chase and I was in my stock F620 and for some reason the police Stanier and Granger caught up to me, same thing with my Gauntlet vs Sadler 

9 hours ago, Dryspace said:

That's hilarious.

 

You know, it's annoying....It seems like it should have taken less effort to have the women simply ignore you when you honk, and thus be as realistic as possible!

 

I also just walk in front of them and stand there and they say, "you want me to call the cops?" then I think that I don't want any of this sh*t and the they say that famous line, "that's it I'm calling the police".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mr phillips the great said:

how are cars faster when the AI drives it? For instance I was in a cop chase and I was in my stock F620 and for some reason the police Stanier and Granger caught up to me, same thing with my Gauntlet vs Sadler 

Apparently, the physics on AI car are completely different. There was a video about broken physics of GTA V, it showed that if you ram into a car and start driving into it, the AI car will be able to push you back regardless of how heavy your car is, and then easily escape. But you can't do this to an AI car.

Same is the infamous case of the police cars getting a super boost randomly and that ram will push your car out of balance regardless of the angle of the impact.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Philips The Gey
1 minute ago, Ryo256 said:

Apparently, the physics on AI car are completely different. There was a video about broken physics of GTA V, it showed that if you ram into a car and start driving into it, the AI car will be able to push you back regardless of how heavy your car is, and then easily escape. But you can't do this to an AI car.

 

Can I have the link for that video?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2020 at 8:54 AM, Ryo256 said:

Yeah it's strange, people keep telling me that this is just to make the NPC cars street race with you but it seems to make them aggressive/scared instead.

 

Yeah people have always said that but I think it's BS. I'm pretty sure it's just the thing where NPCs are easily angered or scared played out in a car. I've spent hundreds of hours playing the game and never had a spontaneous "street race", it's always clearly just been NPCs driving off fast because they're angry or scared. 

 

4 hours ago, Ryo256 said:

Apparently, the physics on AI car are completely different. There was a video about broken physics of GTA V, it showed that if you ram into a car and start driving into it, the AI car will be able to push you back regardless of how heavy your car is, and then easily escape. But you can't do this to an AI car.

Same is the infamous case of the police cars getting a super boost randomly and that ram will push your car out of balance regardless of the angle of the impact.

 

I certainly believe this. Always noticed that any car you're driving is as light as a plastic toy but any car you're not driving is like a concrete block. No having fun barrelling down a road knocking smaller cars out of your way. And the worst thing is you can't even simply nudge a car out of your way when you catch the edge of your bumper on it, always have to tediously reverse and go round. 

 

I really can't understand the logic of how they designed driving physics in V. The dumbing down of it (ie every car feels the same with no weight to it and drives like a supercar, it feels like you're driving on rails, can take tight turns or come to a stop immediately when driving 150mph), gets defended because it supposedly makes driving more arcade-like and fun, but there's also so many things about it that seem specifically designed to be tedious and fun-limiting. Constantly getting held up because your car is too light and others are too heavy, instantly exploding from a small fall, a small amount of damage to the wheel arch area renders your car almost undrivable, takes way too much time and bullets to make any car set on fire.

 

The only time it's "good" is when driving out of the way of other vehicles on a quiet stretch of road or up mountains etc. As soon as other vehicles are in the mix it's horrible. And the mountains are designed in such a way that you just drive up and down smooth slopes, there's virtually no sheer drops from cliffs etc so there's nowhere to utilise them for doing good stunt jumps. Even if there was your car would explode when you landed anyway. I don't get the defense that although the driving physics are simplified it's more fun, it isn't. 

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Yeah people have always said that but I think it's BS. I'm pretty sure it's just the thing where NPCs are easily angered or scared played out in a car. I've spent hundreds of hours playing the game and never had a spontaneous "street race", it's always clearly just been NPCs driving off fast because they're angry or scared. 

I did see someone demonstrate it in a video but even then the NPC seems to be just.....trying to run away from you while cussing, not go toe to toe with you so yeah, if it is real, it is definitely poorly implemented.

 

1 hour ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

I certainly believe this. Always noticed that any car you're driving is as light as a plastic toy but any car you're not driving is like a concrete block. No having fun barrelling down a road knocking smaller cars out of your way. And the worst thing is you can't even simply nudge a car out of your way when you catch the edge of your bumper on it, always have to tediously reverse and go round. 

Yeah it always break the flow of driving for me, every collision will lead to me changing direction because the NPC just says No and go full brake static mode. You don't feel like an unstoppable force.....just a force...meeting an immovable object.

 

1 hour ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

I really can't understand the logic of how they designed driving physics in V. The dumbing down of it (ie every car feels the same with no weight to it and drives like a supercar, it feels like you're driving on rails, can take tight turns or come to a stop immediately when driving 150mph), gets defended because it supposedly makes driving more arcade-like and fun, but there's also so many things about it that seem specifically designed to be tedious and fun-limiting. Constantly getting held up because your car is too light and others are too heavy, instantly exploding from a small fall, a small amount of damage to the wheel arch area renders your car almost undrivable, takes way too much time and bullets to make any car set on fire.

It is strange because the flying physics and boat seems to be more realistic and to some extent user friendly but when it come to cars, Rockstar grabbed some intern's head and slammed it across the keyboard.......then got some professional to patch up whatever was left because some cars like the Duke I believe, still drives similar to how it did in IV but cars like Michael's Tailgater is just yuck. And you will be forced to drive that a lot if Michael spawns far away from the city.

Still I would be okay with any kind of physics, as long as they were consistent. It seems like NPC and us just follow different rules and not to mention the weird scripting. I keep talking about how I once rammed a car on the road at full speed and it just somehow magically adjusted its course and went on like nothing happened. Yet police cars' rams will 90% of the time disrupt my course. It just not fair, a very artificial way to add challenge.

Edited by Ryo256
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Ryo256 said:


Still I would be okay with any kind of physics, as long as they were consistent. It seems like NPC and us just follow different rules and not to mention the weird scripting. I keep talking about how I once rammed a car on the road at full speed and it just somehow magically adjusted its course and went on like nothing happened. Yet police cars' rams will 90% of the time disrupt my course. It just not fair, a very artificial way to add challenge.

Yes, I don't know the video but I saw one that demonstrated when the police ram your car from behind your wheels turn artificially to make you swerve, as if you'd turned the steering wheel, and that's why it feels so fake, predictable and unavoidable. Police simply spawning behind you and bumping you over and over like that has to be one of the worst things in the game. In IV they'll do the PIT manoeuvre and multiple cars will try to box you in, and you can't always predict where police cars will spawn or how they'll drive. I don't know what happened.

 

Although I'm not a fan of the simplified nature of the driving physics I at least understand why they did it after people complained about cars "feeling like boats" and having to brake early and the driving being too difficult etc in IV. But the other stuff they changed/downgraded about the driving is just bad.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Yes, I don't know the video but I saw one that demonstrated when the police ram your car from behind your wheels turn artificially to make you swerve, as if you'd turned the steering wheel, and that's why it feels so fake, predictable and unavoidable.

 

Start from 17:08 if you want to see all of the game's major issues (before 17:08 is minor stuff/nitpicky or were also present in previous games, except for the traffic AI being sh*t, but part of it is covered later on in the video anyway)

Edited by B Dawg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.