Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,905 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

PatrickJr.

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

Sentinel Driver
10 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

@Ertan Soner

@Sentinel Driver

First of all there is nothing wrong with drug trips. They were also available in VCS. it happens in real life you know. In a world of crime it's nothing weird. 

Also having an over the top futuristic mission isn't bad every once in a while. Like we had a couple in SA and the jetpack is loved by many. However GTA O has been pulling futuristic sh*t for years to the point that everyone is sick of. Yes one update wouldn't be bad but they've doing this A LOT. so they f*cked up. 

Futuristic sh*t for years? You mean like one update in 2017?

Nothing about gun running is particularly futuristic except the opressor bike maybe

Smuggler's run, most of the planes are actually ww2-era planes. The vigilante is the only futuristic vehicle

Doomsday heist is the only one with clear futuristic themes (thruster, deluxo, orbital cannon, the whole storyline with a self-aware ai)

I have to admit that 2017 was a military focused year for GTA Online, but in the end it's just 3 military updates and the military streak is ending with nightclubs being the first major dlc for GTA Online in 2018

TheSantader25
15 minutes ago, Sentinel Driver said:

Futuristic sh*t for years? You mean like one update in 2017?

Nothing about gun running is particularly futuristic except the opressor bike maybe

Smuggler's run, most of the planes are actually ww2-era planes. The vigilante is the only futuristic vehicle

Doomsday heist is the only one with clear futuristic themes (thruster, deluxo, orbital cannon, the whole storyline with a self-aware ai)

I have to admit that 2017 was a military focused year for GTA Online, but in the end it's just 3 military updates and the military streak is ending with nightclubs being the first major dlc for GTA Online in 2018

Oppressor in gunrunning 

Vigilante 

Rocket Voltic

Ruiner 2000

The whole dooms heist

Tons of weaponized sh*t on vehicles that make no sense like the tampa. 

TheSantader25
4 hours ago, Ertan Soner said:

Okay then make it like far cry 3 drug trips...great. Wait wait it happens in real life?Oh really?What should I understand from this?I am trying to say it ruins the overall "gta" atmosphere. 

Every game nowadays being crazy, silly and no sense. Atleast can gta be serious please?It became serious in gta 4, let's follow that direction becase there is a tiny line between saints row and gta.

Drugs are silly? What's silly about drugs? Do you know what an important role they play in crimes? Last I checked GTA had drug trips first so It's basically far cry "copying GTA. Yeah what's the point of drugs in a game about crimes? Huh? Huuuuuh? 

Yeah let's remove the radio. Let's remove every character that makes us laugh because "in real life" everything is serious. Let's remove all the fun. Let's become "realistic". How can you be realistic in a game when you kill thousands and don't die. You can try but you will fail.you want a realistic game? It's called life. I hear the graphics are pretty good too. Check it out. You won't regret it. We play games to experience things we may never experience in real life. We can live the lives we never can in real life but it doesn't mean it should be all serious or all over the top. . . Balance is important. The reason for GTA success has never been focusing on one thing(like being realistic). GTA succeeds because it can be fun, serious, sad, hilarious, satirical, emotional, radios,silly, all at the same time. GTA covers many areas of culture. Saints Row is just 24 hours of crazy sh*t happening non stop. 

Edited by TheSantader25

ThatBenGuy

Yet ANOTHER complaint I have about characters within GTA V, as if there isn’t enough already, is that many of them, such as Trevor, Devin, Steve, Tonya, Tanisha, Mary-Ann, Molly Schultz, Michael’s family, Stretch, Wei Cheng, Fabian, the list goes on and on, those just being among some of the biggest examples, are funny, but in a stupid way.

TheSantader25
1 minute ago, ThatBenGuy said:

Yet ANOTHER complaint I have about characters within GTA V, as if there isn’t enough already, is that many of them, such as Trevor, Devin, Steve, Tonya, Tanisha, Mary-Ann, Molly Schultz, Michael’s family, Stretch, Wei Cheng, Fabian, the list goes on and on, those just being among some of the biggest examples, are funny, but in a stupid way.

How was tanisha funny? 

ThatBenGuy
8 minutes ago, TheSantader25 said:

How was tanisha funny? 

I guess one might be able to say, in her case, funny that Rockstar wants you to think so much of her despite her blandness.

Edited by ThatBenGuy

TheSantader25
4 minutes ago, ThatBenGuy said:

I guess one might be able to say, in her case, funny that Rockstar wants you to think so much of her despite her blandness.

I doubt they wanted us to think so much about her. If they wanted to, they would include her in more missions. She is clearly a minor character. 

But I'm sure they wanted us to think so much about KATE in GTA 4 so they ended up killing her after revenge. I sorta liked Kate. But many didn't care 

Edited by TheSantader25

ATP2555
6 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

@Ertan Soner

@Sentinel Driver

First of all there is nothing wrong with drug trips. They were also available in VCS. it happens in real life you know. In a world of crime it's nothing weird

Right, but I make a complaint about dog breeds and people start bitching and whining.

Sentinel Driver
8 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

Oppressor in gunrunning 

Vigilante 

Rocket Voltic

Ruiner 2000

The whole dooms heist

Tons of weaponized sh*t on vehicles that make no sense like the tampa. 

I'd argue that a few crazy vehicles per dlc doesn't count as "pulling futuristic sh*t for years"

and the vehicles that you've listed are all from the timeframe of december 2016 to december 2017

that's exactly one year, so you can't say that they've been pulling "futuristic sh*t for years"

flgta
10 hours ago, TheSantader25 said:

@Ertan Soner

@Sentinel Driver

First of all there is nothing wrong with drug trips. They were also available in VCS. it happens in real life you know. In a world of crime it's nothing weird. 

Also having an over the top futuristic mission isn't bad every once in a while. Like we had a couple in SA and the jetpack is loved by many. However GTA O has been pulling futuristic sh*t for years to the point that everyone is sick of. Yes one update wouldn't be bad but they've doing this A LOT. so they f*cked up. 

The drug that Jimmy gave Michael took into another world that was very trippy. I loved the music. I also thought I was on something. The graphics are amzing for sure. But yeah, those random side missions with shooting aliens was a bit of a mind f*ck. But drugs are component in the GTA series, I agree. It has at least some aspect surrounding it (Maria in lll).

TheSantader25
1 hour ago, Sentinel Driver said:

I'd argue that a few crazy vehicles per dlc doesn't count as "pulling futuristic sh*t for years"

and the vehicles that you've listed are all from the timeframe of december 2016 to december 2017

that's exactly one year, so you can't say that they've been pulling "futuristic sh*t for years"

Yeah and 2016 is the year GTA O started declining. I enjoyed it until 2015.

Darealbandicoot
On 7/13/2018 at 4:00 AM, TheSantader25 said:

Yeah and 2016 is the year GTA O started declining. I enjoyed it until 2015.

Same here. I enjoyed it until they abandoned last gen and doubled down on getting that Shark Card money on current consoles. 

A.C.M.

played ps3 over long time, forgot that i cant  have even half the colors on guns and neons on cars i can do on pc and then picture quality awfulness was another thing reminding its low res horribleness which made police on radar very hard to see, losing them minute longer than used to

Edited by A.C.M.