Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,018 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

PatrickJr.

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

Darealbandicoot

To add insult to injury, the gangs only carry pistols, which made zero sense, because in real life LA gangs have always been famous and well-known for toting heavy firepower like AKs, sawed-offs, and sub-machine guns.

Its just a good I use mods to put together a most enjoyable gang experience that should have been there in the first place.

I agree. Even the rednecks only carry pistols, despite rednecks being known to carry sh*t like rifles and shotguns.

The douchebag responsible for the loadouts needs to be fired AND lose all of his savings.

They compensated by giving some of them dead eye accuracy 😂

Official General

To add insult to injury, the gangs only carry pistols, which made zero sense, because in real life LA gangs have always been famous and well-known for toting heavy firepower like AKs, sawed-offs, and sub-machine guns.

Its just a good I use mods to put together a most enjoyable gang experience that should have been there in the first place.

I agree. Even the rednecks only carry pistols, despite rednecks being known to carry sh*t like rifles and shotguns.

The douchebag responsible for the loadouts needs to be fired AND lose all of his savings.

They compensated by giving some of them dead eye accuracy

LOL you can say that again.....if you did not know any better, you'd all of them were ex-army snipers or something.

Edited by Official General

Smokewood

Franklin's trailer was hyped as hell. At first, I thought there was going to be more gangs. Hell, South LS was small as hell.

The way Cockstar made East and South LS made me lose respect for them.

Either they should have dumped Franklin as the protagonist completely (since he is kind of unnecessary..) or actually explored his story properly. Instead they gave us a few missions in the beginning and that was it, after that he is the third wheel and doesn't do anything interesting.

I disagree, I really like Frank's story... they just need to continue it now.

I would love a dlc with him and Lamar as playable characters.

gtafaninwest

So I just tried playing GTA V on PC after months of not playing it. I have to activate. I put in the right code, and it says it's already in use. Cockstar really crossed the line there.

Tengerecki

- GTA Online futuristic childish updates & overpriced shark cards

- Story mode and side missions too short

- Cops seem to have super powers (aimbot, wallhack, speed boost on cop cars)

- Pedestrians are too aggressive for LA

- Driving physics is downgraded and dumbed down, compared to GTA IV

- Weapons are a little too accurate, their spread and recoil should be a bit higher but that's just me

- Some interiors cannot be entered after completing a certain mission

- Too low boundary limits (sea depth limit or altitude limit)

Poigol5043

So I heard that GTAV was meant to be really good and was really getting into it but started to run into issues as I've gone through the game?

There's lots of little things that don't seem to make any sense such as at the start it tells you to eat food to raise health but I can't seen to buy food anywhere, there's lots of info on the in game internet about various things that don't seem relevant to the game like buying houses, food etc and there doesn't seem to be any way to make money other than killing people and doing missions??

Surely with so much content there has to be more to the game than this?? It almost feels like I'm playing a 'free trial' with some parts missing...

I'm sure there's more to it than just playing through the story and doing races/hobbies for the sake of it! What have I missed!!

Darealbandicoot

So I heard that GTAV was meant to be really good and was really getting into it but started to run into issues as I've gone through the game?

There's lots of little things that don't seem to make any sense such as at the start it tells you to eat food to raise health but I can't seen to buy food anywhere, there's lots of info on the in game internet about various things that don't seem relevant to the game like buying houses, food etc and there doesn't seem to be any way to make money other than killing people and doing missions??

Surely with so much content there has to be more to the game than this?? It almost feels like I'm playing a 'free trial' with some parts missing...

I'm sure there's more to it than just playing through the story and doing races/hobbies for the sake of it! What have I missed!!

They moved all that to the main game, which is GTA Online

Tengerecki

They moved all that to the main game, which is GTA Online

Too true.

the gta psychopath

I have a complaint

1 some medal's are almost impossible to get

2 I will look everywhere for collectibles but I can't find them

3 there is a lot more R* could do with the gangs for instance there could've been a mission for Franklin where you took control of grove st or something similar like in GTA SA

And that's all of my complaints for now

Edited by the gta psychopath

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Special units like NOOSE seem to be weaker than regular cops :wtf: , maybe not always, maybe i'm blind but srsly wtf?!

PaddsterG2k3
Posted (edited)

Where do I start?

IV took us massively in one direction, V then went full throttle in the other. Its a mess.

• A modern LA which Rockstar had well researched regarding gangs, only to virtually never use them. A waste of potential. A waste of MS. A waste of the cartels.
  • As has been said - Martin Madrazo. His character make's SA's Woozie look serious (who I thought was silly and cartoonish)
  • The virtual removal of physical car damage
  • The virtual removal of hand to hand combat or any threat in a fight whatsoever.
  • The storyline that is like an essay wrote in five different sections by five different people that is put together and never proof read.
  • Making the police EVEN HARDER than they were in IV. They make committing crime no fun - I don't want to get into a fistfight only to have to go on a long police chase.
Edited by PaddsterG2k3

Ash_735

Always fun to see a pros and cons comparision of the Police AI in GTA IV and GTAV:

Acetaminophen

I really hate how they took SP DLC and made it online only. Makes me not Trust R* at all.

ATP2555

I really hate how they took SP DLC and made it online only. Makes me not Trust R* at all.

+1

gtafaninwest

C* alsi lost a lot of my respect.

DeathMachine15

Mediocre gun-play

Uninspired soundtrack

Forgettable story with no plot twists, rushed endings, generic and/or unlikable characters, and unmemorable dialogue

Incredibly lame antagonists

Short story

Overpowered cops with unnecessary deadly accuracy

Aiming feels clunky at times

Extremely easy

Very-little to no replay value

Tedious and uninteresting minigames

Forgettable map that is mostly empty land

Missions can feel generic and dull at times

Mind blowingly awful 100% reward

Incredibly limited interiors

Non-existent atmosphere

Mind-bogglingly boring, vastly overrated online component.

Giantsgiants
Posted (edited)

Because I couldn't find a better place to post this...

As bright, colorful, and vibrant GTA V is, I must say that Ending B has got to be one of the darkest moments in the whole franchise.

Edited by Giantsgiants

gtafaninwest

Tried going in offline mode. Requires activation. Cockstar really messed up there, with the stupid code resetting itself. FY C* for that!

ProKiller93

the f*ck is a khanjali?

Darealbandicoot

Tried going in offline mode. Requires activation. Cockstar really messed up there, with the stupid code resetting itself. FY C* for that!

Can't have you playing offline and not playing and or dodging those GTA Online ads now can we?

Darealbandicoot

The North Yankton method has been patched. 🙁

D9fred95

The North Yankton method has been patched.

Hasn't it been patched for few years now? Or was there another method that I didn't know about?

Uknown_Member
Posted (edited)

Being as this is the area for bitching! and whining! i'll post it here!

Hello all.

Im a grown man in his late 30's sitting here in the middle of the night FUMING over something that happened to me just over a day ago on gta 5 online. Before i begin my rant i like to add for the record that i have always had a clean account and that i have not tampered with the game in anyway or used any kind of modding to artificialy improve my character in anyway! Ive always done it the hard way buy playing it clean and completing missions which i must add after a few years became boring and somewhat repetetive!

Moving onto my POINT just over a day ago i was playing a race where you get x2 RP and cash it was like a nascar race, if anyone seen nascar you will know what i mean. Admittedly that day i was a little tired and i had a rough day to say the least so i thought ill play a game just to relax, take my mind of things what could go wrong.... Part way through the race we had another player who was purposely racing around the track the opposite way crashing into people, i could have reported him but because im not that much a douche! i didn't, also i have never reported anyone before. After a while of continous ramming into me and others i lost my cool and started ramming him and called him/her a moron on chat. Then after that never thought much of it and carried on with the race. When heading towards the start line to pass into the last lap i noticed a bunch of cars stopping me from passing which i thought was strange as if know one were driving them so i crashed through them. Suddenly my screen went black and i was told i was banned for a month, i couldn't believe what i was reading! All my character RP and belongings have now gone and was threatened with a complete ban the second time. I went "WHAT! Expeltive.. expletive.. expletive." Now im not one for swearing but that pissed me off! Ive spent years building my characters RP and cash and now its gone because of one douchebag player and me losing my cool a bit. This isn't the only thing ive had done to me which i got penalised by rockstar by other players stupidity, i also got penalised because of MODDERS! who were purposely dropping money on my character and i couldn't get away from the modded money and because of that rockstar took the majority of my cash away i was left with knearly nothing because i didn't have much gta money at the time anyway.

This has really put me off playing online you spend years building your character doing stupid repetive missions that in the end became just boring and because you lose your cool for one moment it instantly gets taken away because of other players being a DICK! These account suspensions aswell are a bit iffy, i can understand rockstar suspending modders accounts and people who tamper with the game to improve there character performance but the latter part that says "interfering with other players’ gameplay experience." I lost everything all because just for a moment i lost my cool and called someone a moron because they were being one at the time to me and to others and i got reported. Sorry but that latter part is wrong if i had dozens of complaints made against me i could understand but for that one moment NO! On top of this Rockstar contiunely pushes these shark cards infront of you when the game begins to load as you go online, to me its just a scam to make more money off players paticularly young vunerable kids who play it. This latest incident has just has just killed it for me rockstar can keep there online money making scam! Just be weary people its not worth it you'll be just wasting your time or money! I'll still have my online account in a months time but i dont think i'll be using it for a looooong time, its kanckered it for me :( Im sorry for the rant and thank you for reading. :(

Edited by Uknown_Member

Uknown_Member

Lolz "Cockstar" :lol:

Darealbandicoot

The North Yankton method has been patched.

Hasn't it been patched for few years now? Or was there another method that I didn't know about?It was the director mode method. You could play as Michael or your online avatar in director mode except North Yankton is fully loaded at the bottom of the map.

gtafaninwest

Being as this is the area for bitching! and whining! i'll post it here!

Hello all.

Im a grown man in his late 30's sitting here in the middle of the night FUMING over something that happened to me just over a day ago on gta 5 online. Before i begin my rant i like to add for the record that i have always had a clean account and that i have not tampered with the game in anyway or used any kind of modding to artificialy improve my character in anyway! Ive always done it the hard way buy playing it clean and completing missions which i must add after a few years became boring and somewhat repetetive!

Moving onto my POINT just over a day ago i was playing a race where you get x2 RP and cash it was like a nascar race, if anyone seen nascar you will know what i mean. Admittedly that day i was a little tired and i had a rough day to say the least so i thought ill play a game just to relax, take my mind of things what could go wrong.... Part way through the race we had another player who was purposely racing around the track the opposite way crashing into people, i could have reported him but because im not that much a douche! i didn't, also i have never reported anyone before. After a while of continous ramming into me and others i lost my cool and started ramming him and called him/her a moron on chat. Then after that never thought much of it and carried on with the race. When heading towards the start line to pass into the last lap i noticed a bunch of cars stopping me from passing which i thought was strange as if know one were driving them so i crashed through them. Suddenly my screen went black and i was told i was banned for a month, i couldn't believe what i was reading! All my character RP and belongings have now gone and was threatened with a complete ban the second time. I went "WHAT! Expeltive.. expletive.. expletive." Now im not one for swearing but that pissed me off! Ive spent years building my characters RP and cash and now its gone because of one douchebag player and me losing my cool a bit. This isn't the only thing ive had done to me which i got penalised by rockstar by other players stupidity, i also got penalised because of MODDERS! who were purposely dropping money on my character and i couldn't get away from the modded money and because of that rockstar took the majority of my cash away i was left with knearly nothing because i didn't have much gta money at the time anyway.

This has really put me off playing online you spend years building your character doing stupid repetive missions that in the end became just boring and because you lose your cool for one moment it instantly gets taken away because of other players being a DICK! These account suspensions aswell are a bit iffy, i can understand rockstar suspending modders accounts and people who tamper with the game to improve there character performance but the latter part that says "interfering with other players gameplay experience." I lost everything all because just for a moment i lost my cool and called someone a moron because they were being one at the time to me and to others and i got reported. Sorry but that latter part is wrong if i had dozens of complaints made against me i could understand but for that one moment NO! On top of this Rockstar contiunely pushes these shark cards infront of you when the game begins to load as you go online, to me its just a scam to make more money off players paticularly young vunerable kids who play it. This latest incident has just has just killed it for me rockstar can keep there online money making scam! Just be weary people its not worth it you'll be just wasting your time or money! I'll still have my online account in a months time but i dont think i'll be using it for a looooong time, its kanckered it for me :( Im sorry for the rant and thank you for reading. :(

Kids have taken over the GTA fan base, which Cockstar now panders to.

Seems like the GTA OFs (original fans) have been overtaken and screwed over.

Darealbandicoot

Rockstar has patched the most RECENT way to get online vehicles in Story Mode. WHAT THE HELL?! I bought the vehicles in GTA Online, why can't I use them in GTA V dammit! R.I.P any new method of getting pre LRCC DLC vehicles. What is their PROBLEM?!

southparkmayor
Posted (edited)

Rockstar and take2 can eat sh*t and burn in f*cking hell!!!!

Edited by southparkmayor

gtafaninwest

Cockstar put so many restrictions in GTA V's storyline missions. In Pack Man, everyone is in the truck. I use a teleport mod, it fails the mission saying Lamar was abandoned.

Cockstar made GTA V very complex for speedrunners.