Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,362 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

PatrickJr.

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

Journey_95

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

I doubt we will ever see big story dlc's for GTA or RDR again. They tried it with the Episodes and Undead Nightmare and it wasn't that successful (sadly) and then they did sh*tty Online and they are getting lots of money via kiddies buying their shark cards.

Thats why they cancelled GTA V's DLC.

Sleepwalking

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

I doubt we will ever see big story dlc's for GTA or RDR again. They tried it with the Episodes and Undead Nightmare and it wasn't that successful (sadly) and then they did sh*tty Online and they are getting lots of money via kiddies buying their shark cards.

I think extra additions for GTA V would sell well, because the base game was great and people wanted more.

GTA IV is a flawed game, most of my friends are not interested in additional content thinking how IV is flawed. EFLC was great, but mistakes they did with IV hugely affected sale rates of it.

Journey_95

I think extra additions for GTA V would sell well, because the base game was great and people wanted more.

GTA IV is a flawed game, most of my friends are not interested in additional content thinking how IV is flawed. EFLC was great, but mistakes they did with IV hugely affected sale rates of it.

GTA V is more flawed than IV ever was but sadly GTA fans prefer more over the top and ridiculous "fun" over more compelling stories. Glad RDR fans are different.

Edited by Journey_95

MARKUS.

GTA V is more flawed than IV ever was but sadly GTA fans prefer more over the top and ridiculous "fun" over more compelling stories. Glad RDR fans are different.

I have a feeling that in a Online DLC you will be able to ride a horse that the passenger can shoot through a gatling incorporated in the horse's ass

Edited by Markhosdangerous

Sleepwalking

I think Rockstar should focus gameplay over story, when it comes to GTA series. Because we fall in love with GTA for its gameplay & freedom in the first time. With GTA IV they tried something completely contradict with what GTA is, that made many GTA fan dissatisfied. People don't play a GTA game for its story.

Story based open world games from Rockstar are of course welcomed but they should put them under a different title.

Journey_95

I think Rockstar should focus gameplay over story, when it comes to GTA series. Because we fall in love with GTA for its gameplay & freedom in the first time. With GTA IV they tried something completely contradict with what GTA is, that made many GTA fan dissatisfied. People don't play a GTA game for its story.

Story based open world games from Rockstar are of course welcomed but they should put them under a different title.

Thats certainly how it started but I feel like a series should develop naturally over time and not be restricted. The fanbase has spoken though so I guess gameplay over story is how it will go, as GTA V and TBOGT showed.

DirtCheap

Am I the only one who dislikes how pumas can kill you in this game? They can easily jump, bite your neck and then, BAM, you're wasted. And being someone who likes exploring maps, especially the ''green'' sides of the maps, I can get attacked by a nasty puma who runs faster than you can shoot.

What makes no sense is that no animal in RDR can kill you in one shot, not even bears. So how come these felines evolved from annoying horse-hungry cats to rapid neck-biting cats?

Soulshroude

Would y'all like some cheese and crackers with that whine? HA!

Only big complaint I have is that R* doesn't take it's head out of it's *ss and give us the JETPACK and/or the DOOMSDAY DLC for SINGLE PLAYER!

Edited by Soulshroude

Journey_95

I still hate how Rockstar wasted Madrazzo's character. He was threatening as hell when he first appeared and then Rockstar sh*tted all over him just to show Trevor is a "badass" (he is a fun character but sh*t like this makes him laughable).

Madrazzo could have been a great main villian, far better than Haines and Weston who sucked

Edited by Journey_95

anthony

I still hate how Rockstar wasted Madrazzo's character. He was threatening as hell when he first appeared and then Rockstar sh*tted all over him just to show Trevor is a "badass" (he is a fun character but sh*t like this makes him laughable).

Madrazzo could have been a great main villian, far better than Haines and Weston who sucked

Especially since he is supposed to be a cartel boss..I guess everybody have an idea of what these peoples are capable of..and well, Martin is more like the Burger King boss from the corner of the street lmao..

Disappointing.

Edited by anthony

Soulshroude

I felt like that entire storyline scenario had a few plot holes.

Darealbandicoot

Would y'all like some cheese and crackers with that whine? HA!

Only big complaint I have is that R* doesn't take it's head out of it's *ss and give us the JETPACK and/or the DOOMSDAY DLC for SINGLE PLAYER!

Can't get Shark card sales from that though :/

Lock n' Stock

It's a shame really, because despite it's flaws, GTA V's single-player had alot of potential to be even better than it was. Sadly, R* left it in the dust and put all their resources into Online.

Gotta make dem Shark Card moneyz, I suppose.

Edited by Lock N' Stock

Loopy1017

R* should have some metal music or at least some heavy rock...all there is are like 2 country stations some grandpa "rock" and the rest is rap...you can do better yous guys....or at least make it to where you can make a costume radio playlist or some such shiz

Ertan Soner

If they are going to make gta like this(aliens, drug trips, special abilities, ufo)they shouldn't make gta 6 and leave it. I don't want to remember gta like that.

SA already had a Jetpack and alien goo..and at least the aliens sh*t was just a drug trip in V. I mean it wasn't really necessary but I also don't see how it somehow ruins the game. Now the Online bs on the other hand is way too over the top and Saints Row esque, it needs to stay away from the SP

Still sa is still limited about that...No there is no excuse for aliens, drug trips. They shouldn't be in gta.

Am Shaegar

People are free to whine and complain in this thread. I don't think they need to justify their reasons for complaints about V.

@ topic - The only complaint I have about the game is the lack of enough content for the base game to stay invested into the game.

Darealbandicoot

People are free to whine and complain in this thread. I don't think they need to justify their reasons for complaints about V.

@ topic - The only complaint I have about the game is the lack of enough content for the base game to stay invested into the game.

I was going to comment blame online for taking all the content but I've said it too many times already. Back OT East los FM... why just WHY. Edited by Darealbandicoot

Smokewood

Wow, you missed it then.

Martin isn't afraid of Trevor, he is afraid of Mrs. Madrazzo

Failure

Martin isn't afraid of his wife. The Caida Libre mission cutscene shows him verbally abusing her, and not to mention that he has a Russian mistress.

UAL

Wow, you missed it then.

No he isn't.

dyspoid

I have to agree - Madrazzo is a wasted villain. He definitely should have featured more prominantly, and his position as the head honcho of the local cartels could have invited more gritty, fun and action filled missions involving the gangs that he controls.

The cartels are supposed to be the scariest motherf*ckers in the world, but we literally kidnap the wife of a leader and suffer next to no consequence.

Sleepwalking

Franklin looks more muscular than both Trevor and Michael combined.

However, when it comes to strength skill; play few sets of tennis and both Michael & Trevor will have %100 strength.

Since Franklin can not play tennis, you have beat random pedestrians then lose cops or you have to go to a farm and kick/punch lots of animals. It takes ages to have his strength skill %100. (Golf & Dart also increase strength but slow as f*ck compared to tennis)

I wonder what was Rockstar thinking.

Lock n' Stock

Franklin looks more muscular than both Trevor and Michael combined.

However, when it comes to strength skill; play few sets of tennis and both Michael & Trevor will have %100 strength.

Since Franklin can not play tennis, you have beat random pedestrians then lose cops or you have to go to a farm and kick/punch lots of animals. It takes ages to have his strength skill %100. (Golf & Dart also increase strength but slow as f*ck compared to tennis)

I wonder what was Rockstar thinking.

From what I recall, the quickest way of doing it was to climb on top of a moving bus and keep kicking the roof in. Or at least that's how I did it.

$265 million to develop and they couldn't even implement a gym. That's so R*.

gtafaninwest

Franklin's trailer was hyped as hell. At first, I thought there was going to be more gangs. Hell, South LS was small as hell.

And the way Cockstar made East and South LS made me lose respect for them.

Edited by gtafaninwest

Official General

Franklin's trailer was hyped as hell. At first, I thought there was going to be more gangs. Hell, South LS was small as hell.

The way Cockstar made East and South LS made me lose respect for them.

Big time. I thought were was gonna be a bevy of explosive gang action with sophisticated features and thorough ambience to it all. Turned out it was all just for show and nice decorations - looked great, but for most part it was static. It just did not really feel like it was alive and thriving, only if you pissed them off. To add insult to injury, the gangs only carry pistols, which made zero sense, because in real life LA gangs have always been famous and well-known for toting heavy firepower like AKs, sawed-offs, and sub-machine guns.

Its just a good I use mods to put together a most enjoyable gang experience that should have been there in the first place.

Edited by Official General

Journey_95

Either they should have dumped Franklin as the protagonist completely (since he is kind of unnecessary..) or actually explored his story properly. Instead they gave us a few missions in the beginning and that was it, after that he is the third wheel and doesn't do anything interesting.

Official General

Either they should have dumped Franklin as the protagonist completely (since he is kind of unnecessary..) or actually explored his story properly. Instead they gave us a few missions in the beginning and that was it, after that he is the third wheel and doesn't do anything interesting.

I'm glad they did not dump him completely, because I'd have only Michael or Trevor to play as, and I definitely do not wanna play as Trevor, that'd have been my worst GTA nightmare. Michael is a good character, but I did not like the family stuff, which I felt was corny, and besides he way too rich and comfortable to be engaging in crime in freeroam outside of big money heists. Franklin perfectly suits my roleplaying needs out of the 3, but nevertheless you are right, he still was not very interesting.

Edited by Official General

gtafaninwest

I'm glad they did not dump him completely, because I'd have only Michael or Trevor to play as, and I definitely do not wanna play as Trevor, that'd have been my worst GTA nightmare. Michael is a good character, but I did not like the family stuff, which I felt was corny, and besides he way too rich and comfortable to be engaging in crime in freeroam outside of big money heists. Franklin perfectly suits my roleplaying needs out of the 3, but nevertheless you are right, he still was not very interesting.

Oh yeah. I also thought there would be optional heists outside missions in SP. The deception of Cockstar.

Also, if La Peurta is based off L.A.'s harbor area (Wilmington, San Pedro, Harbor Gateway), they certainly did a horrible job by making it solely industrial. They focused all on West LS and Vinewood.

Edited by gtafaninwest

Sleepwalking

And the way Cockstar made East and South LS made me lose respect for them.

Franklin's trailer mostly shows scenes from the mission "The Long Stretch". It was awesome, when I see the trailer I thought they brought GTA SA back but damn i was wrong. I wish we had more gang related missions. Stretch especially deserved more screen time than he had.

ATP2555

To add insult to injury, the gangs only carry pistols, which made zero sense, because in real life LA gangs have always been famous and well-known for toting heavy firepower like AKs, sawed-offs, and sub-machine guns.

Its just a good I use mods to put together a most enjoyable gang experience that should have been there in the first place.

I agree. Even the rednecks only carry pistols, despite rednecks being known to carry sh*t like rifles and shotguns.

The douchebag responsible for the loadouts needs to be fired AND lose all of his savings.