Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,105 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

PatrickJr.

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

MaddenSixx

Why do people have to be such bitches about random sh*t. I mean yes they should have gone to GTA online but there are better ways to say it.

Ertan Soner

Yeah, well.

Having the ability to store all weapons in the inventory is one of the worst features that this game has.

Yeah it should be like in previous games, one weapon for each category.

Zachgriff11

I'm still butt hurt that the JB700 is still decommissioned, meanwhile Rockstar keeps releasing better weaponized vehicles.

JavierC

I will never forget the feeling of disappointment when I did the first mission of the car repo with Lamar, the "something is off" on the driving... My mind saying "it's ok it's ok" but my heart saying "its not ok and you know it pal".

Pr0D1g10

Hello, i don't know if should i post this here, but i'm having some graphics problems. I have a laptop, I7 4500U, 8GB and a GeForce GT 740M; i've seen many gameplays of people playing GTA V with the same specs and getting high fps on mediom settings, but somehow i barely get a maximum of 30 fps with the lowest settings.. Any help? thank you

rampage08

I will never forget the feeling of disappointment when I did the first mission of the car repo with Lamar, the "something is off" on the driving... My mind saying "it's ok it's ok" but my heart saying "its not ok and you know it pal".

Ooh yeahh i got that feeling too. So accurate.

MARKUS.

When I heard loading screen song for the first time I was... DISAPPOINTED!

mayo gaming

I get anxsty everytime I take a car out of a garage for a spin, because if I accidentally wreck it, it's gone.

Why can't we just have the insurance system from Online in story mode?

NumberNineLarge

I wish Michael and Amanda had a closer, more bonding relationship.

Edited by NumberNineLarge

Ertan Soner

I didn't like and understand why there is no 6 stars. I mean game looks unrealistic with all those aliens and other things so they could add army too.

gtafaninwest

GTA V isn't perfect, but it did have a lot of potential which was wasted away on crappy Online. Cockstar lost their credibility.

Edited by gtafaninwest

rampage08

I didn't like and understand why there is no 6 stars. I mean game looks unrealistic with all those aliens and other things so they could add army too.

Lol iirc they removed the military 6 stars because the army would be unrealistic, then look what happened with all these future tech fantasy stuff.

NumberNineLarge

I'm playing this game for the first time and just got done with Minor Turbulence. I don't care for the plane missions, but my goodness Michael and Trevor are night and day. Trevor has so much backbone and bravado the take charge. Michael lacks that.

Darealbandicoot

Lol iirc they removed the military 6 stars because the army would be unrealistic, then look what happened with all these future tech fantasy stuff.R* thinks Vigilante missions and a 6th star for the army chasing you is unrealistic but proceeds to add a flying rocket bike, an explosive sniper with a scope that can see through walls, a flying Deloreon, orbital cannon, aliens, and a TON of other stuff to gta online.

Lil_Bill_937

Wait there is Aliens in GTA online? Where?

Darealbandicoot

Wait there is Aliens in GTA online? Where?

When you go past 600 resupply missions you get a special cargo mission near Fort Zancudo which is an alien egg near a crashed UFO. When you collect the egg you can see aliens warp nearby and warp away again after 3 seconds.

Edited by Darealbandicoot

Journey_95

The physics feel so dumbed down compared to IV

Edited by Journey_95

Darealbandicoot

Turns out they were talking about gta online. A bold new direction (online) Pursuit of the almighty dollar (gta online revolves around grinding cash)

NumberNineLarge

There are way too many helicopter missions.

McGyver55

My complaints...

After not playing the game for two years or so, I decided to go and find out what the state of the UFO/Conspiracy/Mural Mystery is after all this time (after seeing that Doomsday DLC commercial with the jet pack a few weeks ago)...

Well, not much is new... There is the teen wolf nonsense... A crashed UFO in gunrunning mission online... But there have been a couple finds I was interested in checking out...

I go to load the game and I find out my 100% saves are missing...

Was it stupid Sony's fault or the game overwrote them... I don't know... That just pissed me off.

No way I'm bothering to go through all that nonsense again.

I looked to see if there were any people sharing their saves to aid in the hunt...

Apparently it's not possible for a PS3 or PS4...

Great.

Damn that stupid mystery which is still haunting me since 2013...

Edited by McGyver55

Darealbandicoot

My complaints...

After not playing the game for two years or so, I decided to go and find out what the state of the UFO/Conspiracy/Mural Mystery is after all this time (after seeing that Doomsday DLC commercial with the jet pack a few weeks ago)...

Well, not much is new... There is the teen wolf nonsense... A crashed UFO in gunrunning mission online... But there have been a couple finds I was interested in checking out...

I go to load the game and I find out my 100% saves are missing...

Was it stupid Sony's fault or the game overwrote them... I don't know... That just pissed me off.

No way I'm bothering to go through all that nonsense again.

I looked to see if there were any people sharing their saves to aid in the hunt...

Apparently it's not possible for a PS3 or PS4...

Great.

Damn that stupid mystery which is still haunting me since 2013...

The mystery was a teaser for the alien war dlc. Basically tt would show what the aliens were up to in gta v. It would begin with a giant ufo emerging from mt chiliad and attacking downtown LS. Basically THATS the mt chiliad mystery. It means nothing now and gta online is mostly to blame. Also did you back up your saves? Is there a save in the cloud? If you had ps plus there is a chance. Edited by Darealbandicoot

cryptorelic

I somehow rather play San Andreas. I dunno why, can't tell ya. That's all I have to whine about lol

Journey_95

I somehow rather play San Andreas. I dunno why, can't tell ya. That's all I have to whine about lol

Disagree. While V had its flaws its still more enjoyable than SA to me. Its hard to return to the 3D Era GTA's in general but SA's dragged out story just makes it a chore to replay

Darealbandicoot

Same. San Andreas felt like a full game despite cut content but gta v feels like a half finished game especially when factoring in cut content. I still enjoy playing single player(unpatched of course since R* makes it worse with every online exclusive update making NPC's more aggressive, cops more sensitive etc.)

cryptorelic

Same. San Andreas felt like a full game despite cut content but gta v feels like a half finished game especially when factoring in cut content. I still enjoy playing single player(unpatched of course since R* makes it worse with every online exclusive update making NPC's more aggressive, cops more sensitive etc.)

Online... Wonder how much longer they gonna milk that cow. It sure is the reason R* has hard time catching up on upcoming titles, announced or not.

Edited by cryptorelic

Darealbandicoot

Online... Wonder how much longer they gonna milk that cow. It sure is the reason R* has hard time catching up on upcoming titles, announced or not.

Game sales are nothing these days. Its all about that microtransaction money. R* are no different. Why continue something like a single player dlc which is a one time purchase when you can cancel it and pump all its content into online where you can potentially pay to get these overpriced goodies 10-20 times potentially? Edited by Darealbandicoot

Sentinel Driver

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

Reemer

update single player ffs

at least put the new cars in since we cant glitch them into sp anymore.

f*ck.

Ertan Soner

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

If they are going to make gta like this(aliens, drug trips, special abilities, ufo)they shouldn't make gta 6 and leave it. I don't want to remember gta like that.

Journey_95

If they are going to make gta like this(aliens, drug trips, special abilities, ufo)they shouldn't make gta 6 and leave it. I don't want to remember gta like that.

SA already had a Jetpack and alien goo..and at least the aliens sh*t was just a drug trip in V. I mean it wasn't really necessary but I also don't see how it somehow ruins the game. Now the Online bs on the other hand is way too over the top and Saints Row esque, it needs to stay away from the SP