Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,243 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Maryo_Nicle7

[SA] [REL] San Andreas Sky Revolution v2.1

Alt
Ok, I'm understand what you mean, you're advise me to not make the Stream Ini Extender, Colormod, Normal map and Stream Memory Fix in order become one pack again or mod pack, isn't it?

I advise to put them in extra folder. They don't have much impact on graphics you showed on screens. And also they are not good for everyone (can conflict with some other mods; unnecessary for people who already used and configured them; ColorMod doesn't work for some users) .

Many users here don't like modpacks and I guess people downloading your mod mostly for timecyc so give them what they need :)

Edited by Alt

Maryo_Nicle7

Lol, 13 years old kids have so much imaginations.

You're wrong, now I'm 14 years old! And stop saying me kids which has too much imagination! Staying on the topic or giving the idiot comments! :angry:

EDIT:

Ok, I'm understand what you mean, you're advise me to not make the Stream Ini Extender, Colormod, Normal map and Stream Memory Fix in order become one pack again or mod pack, isn't it?

I advise to put them in extra folder. They don't have much impact on graphics you showed on screens. And also they are not good for everyone (can conflict with some other mods; unnecessary for people who already used and configured them; ColorMod doesn't work for some users) .

Many users here don't like modpacks and I guess people downloading your mod mostly for timecyc so give them what they need :)

Ok, I'm understand, thanks. :) Edited by Rizqan

Marty McFly

Lol, 13 years old kids have so much imaginations.

You're wrong, now I'm 14 years old! And stop saying me kids which has too much imagination! Staying on the topic or giving the idiot comments! :angry:

No hate, but 14 isn't much better than 13, you don't magically grow adult when your birth date is now again a full year more in the past. I got here with 14 on myself and now when looking back I think it was way too early.

Edited by Marty McFly

S Y E D

Haha.

Ok, seriously.

Keep going on your mod. Ignore the others. If they like your mod, they'll download it.

Maybe there's a newcomers(a beginner) in GTA SA modding will like your mod :^:

Maryo_Nicle7

Haha.

Ok, seriously.

Keep going on your mod. Ignore the others. If they like your mod, they'll download it.

Maybe there's a newcomers(a beginner) in GTA SA modding will like your mod :^:

Okay, thanks. :^:

Gramps

Topic title is still mis-leading, whatever you plan to do.

Your work is not revolutionary, its using other peoples mods, and doing edits of the timecyc.dat.

Marty, on the other hand .. created dyanmic clouds and stars in the sky using custom made shaders for ENB ..

Thats revolutionary ..

Maryo_Nicle7

Marty, on the other hand .. created dyanmic clouds and stars in the sky using custom made shaders for ENB ..

Thats revolutionary ..

But that's laggy for low PC, I'd like to create this mod NO MORE ENB SERIES INCLUDED. I want any PC's specs can handle this mod, although it's not too realistic as ENB Series do, but it's can fit GTA SA very well. Edited by Rizqan

TJGM

Thats revolutionary ..

But that's laggy for low PC, I'd like to create this mod NO MORE ENB SERIES INCLUDED. I want any PC's specs can handle this mod, although it's not too realistic as ENB Series do, but it's can fit GTA SA very well.

But..

Your work is not revolutionary, its using other peoples mods, and doing edits of the timecyc.dat.

Maryo_Nicle7

Thats revolutionary ..

But that's laggy for low PC, I'd like to create this mod NO MORE ENB SERIES INCLUDED. I want any PC's specs can handle this mod, although it's not too realistic as ENB Series do, but it's can fit GTA SA very well.
But..

1. I don't think I'll change the name of the mod, because I don't have any idea to rename the name of the mod

2. I can't coding to create an awesome mod such as colormod and normal map, it's very difficult and need so long time

3. What I can doing again to increase GTA SA's graphic beside editing timecyc? ENB Series? That's so laggy, SA::Render? That's still WIP and bugged

Danikov

Thats revolutionary ..

But..

1. I don't think I'll change the name of the mod, because I don't have any idea to rename the name of the mod

2. I can't coding to create an awesome mod such as colormod and normal map, it's very difficult and need so long time

3. What I can doing again to increase GTA SA's graphic beside editing timecyc? ENB Series? That's so laggy, SA::Render? That's still WIP and bugged

@1. of course there are more possible ways to name this. It may be that you just don't want to.

@3. "ENB Series - That's so laggy"? ,You're wrong,it all depends on your computer. Nice and Simple ENBs do not require your computer to perform cartwheels,and if they do,then I think it'd be a good idea for a computer upgrade.

Maryo_Nicle7

Thats revolutionary ..

But..

@1. of course there are more possible ways to name this. It may be that you just don't want to.

@3. "ENB Series - That's so laggy"? ,You're wrong,it all depends on your computer. Nice and Simple ENBs do not require your computer to perform cartwheels,and if they do,then I think it'd be a good idea for a computer upgrade.

1. I'm still confused to rename the name of this mod :/

3. Not all modders can understand how to upgrade his/her PC's specs, like in my country, many which has low specs and forced the GTA SA run ENB Series on it, I know many peoples out there have high PC, but I'm want to make alternative mod than ENB Series which is not too laggy as ENB Series do.

davis60

which is the value in timecyc.dat that you changed to change the lamp post color?

Will be helpful ;)

Danikov

which is the value in timecyc.dat that you changed to change the lamp post color?

Will be helpful ;)

The lampost colors will be randomized when the current weather's SprBght value in the timecyc is above 1.0 .

+ Please do not bump topics,you could've referred this question in private messaging with the OP.

Edited by Danikov

RuFfRiDaH

Great mod, but in my opinion the night sky is far too bright and too blue. Which file I've to edit to change that?