GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The best thing about update 1.12~!@!@!@

Coyteria

Nothing in update 1.12 has and ever will beat the ability to call the cops off us.

i welcome the heat.

makes me feel alive... until they kill me.

• Like 6

speaking of update 12 did they add new gang hideouts I don't care to play unless they added some more gang attack spots

We being those that glitched it?
For others, we can just walk around.

The best thing about this update is that I'm off work for 8 days starting now and the timing is perfect!

Captain Mannering

OP when you actually find something good about the patch, do tell us.

Ai®a©ob®a

The only good thing is R* is finally getting a handle on all the glitches and problems.

The update was more of a bug/glitch fix update they are cleaning up the game and making sure everything is clean before launching the big stuff.

I think the only reason they released the Turn a blind eye feature is appease people, So they didn't get flooded with people bitching and moaning because R* didn't give them anything with this patch.

It's funny how people are mad and bitching because they didn't release the heist or new apartments even though R* never said they were going to be released with this update but said "Later" this spring.

We still have a shut-down coming similar to the money sweep shut-down they will be shutting down GTAO for several hours while they do an RP/Rank sweep after they do that THEN we can expect to see the big updates to come but they won't come until the Rank sweep which will probably happen in the next week or so

• Like 3

AlexSniperBullet

nothing. they didn't even patch that autoaim glitch. smh

Ai®a©ob®a

The best thing about this update is that I'm off work for 8 days starting now and the timing is perfect!

Then your going to be bored, Because they didn't release anything but the Turn a blind eye feature and Capture Creator being released Friday other than that nothing and the high life patch won't be coming out within those 8 days.

nothing. they didn't even patch that autoaim glitch. smh

Or the issues causing consoles to freeze.

That should've been on the top of there list.

Yes i know R* has difference departments for difference issues but the console freezing should've been number one, They better fix that issue before they release the big update.

Today was the first time i played in 4 days and i froze within 5 minutes of getting online.

Edited by AiraCobra

Patch 1.12 is boring lol, new clothes and accessories wouldn't hurt.

i agree if anything, thats cool and all... no more garage spawners and ect... but when playing w friends the lag/timeouts/freezing is horrendous... if one of us isnt freezing its the other...thats so crucial...

lowriderlife63

Was hoping the freezing issue would get fixed.......

WTFThisIsntWii

The best thing is that I'm off work for 8 days starting now!

Fixed that for you. Lucky dude.

lowriderlife63

That they didnt fix the fcking FREEZING ISSUE!

Just wait till friday well that's at least what im doing, Im staying away from gta online till this gets fixed, im surprised they didn't fix it iy this update.

Bongsquirrel

Just wait till friday well that's at least what im doing, Im staying away from gta online till this gets fixed, im surprised they didn't fix it iy this update.

Why Friday? do you really think they are gona fix THEIR sh*t by then or what?

CarimboHanky

to be honest this patch dont have a "best thing"...

its kinda sad, now that they monetized the "cops off" feature with lester new service, that mean they chances are they would never give us a cop free lobby, which is a big bummer

PoopyThomas

its kinda sad, now that they monetized the "cops off" feature with lester new service, that mean they chances are they would never give us a cop free lobby, which is a big bummer

What's GTA w/o cops?

Biohazard Abyss

Nothing is of worthy in this new patch. NOTHING

Nah, being able to drive my Blazer and Speedo into my garage normally is pretty sweet (:

lowriderlife63

Well they have to cuz whats the point on releasing new content on a unplayable games, instead of gaining players they will lose them so they have no choice or else the amount of players will slowly start to decrease. I havent event downloaded the new patch cuz theirs no point.

Edited by lowriderlife63

GTA-Freak-Vi

Nah, being able to drive my Blazer and Speedo into my garage normally is pretty sweet (:

Thats great for you but bad for players who've been experiencing the freezing issue for WEEKS(probably frozen over 80 times during that span) How am I gonna enjoy the new goodies thats coming soon if my game still keeps freezing... but i'm used to it anyway

Ain't. Even. Mad (:

lowriderlife63

Thats great for you but bad for players who've been experiencing the freezing issue for WEEKS(probably frozen over 80 times during that span) How am I gonna enjoy the new goodies thats coming soon if my game still keeps freezing... but i'm used to it anyway

Ain't. Even. Mad (:

Rockstars too busy patching fun sh*t sadly.

• Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

Ain't. Even. Mad (:

AievOlZ.jpg

• Like 4

GokuOfEarth

I wouldn't say that "turn a blind eye" doesn't have anything going for it. You can actually use it to get into Fort Zancudo without gaining a wanted level. You will get one if you grab a tank, but you won't if you grab a jet, meaning you will always be able to get one without having to worry about being shot down.

CarimboHanky

What's GTA w/o cops?

its a gta in which you can have FUN with friends killing eachother, blowing up each other, heck you may join a freeroam battle without having the cops constantly harrasing you.

we have that feature in IV and it was great, in gtao could be even better.

Bongsquirrel

Well they have to cuz whats the point on releasing new content on a unplayable games, instead of gaining players they will lose them so they have no choice or else the amount of players will slowly start to decrease. I havent event downloaded the new patch cuz theirs no point.

If the freezing is just affecting a minority of the players and they dont care. If most player dont get these they can just let it be im afraid.

My crew mates dont have these issues well one has but its not nearly as bad as I have it =(