3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Drunken Cowboy

Worst or Hardest GTA Missions?

TheGoodSgtScooter

Yeah, I guess it's just you and your smooth car like machine of a brain right?

KBG

GTA LCS mission- Taking The Peace. That too using PPSSPP emulator :p .

ky1e1792

I wouldn't say it was hard, but the one where you have to drive Love Fist around was pretty annoying.

KBG

I wouldn't say it was hard, but the one where you have to drive Love Fist around was pretty annoying.

You mean Publicity Tour?

Pavle

GTA IV:"Deconstruction for Begginers"

Hardest mission in the GTA Series.

MythicalCreature

I remembered another from CTW. It was probably named 'Missed the boat' or something - that was the most awful GTA mission I've ever played in my f*cking life! The boat kept stalling, It was too damn hard to go through dukes bay and humboldt river without being spotted by the coast guard thanks to the WONDERFUL bird's eye cam, taking the long way around Francis Int'l and the whole of Broker-Dukes I. took ages, and of course the boat kept stalling. At least 20 times before I reached the destination. It took me a half hour to complete it.

And also,

All the race missions from GTA advance sucked, almost every mission with a tight-schedule (sort of) time period sucks, and The Driver sucks. I forgot to mention it but there's this stupid glitch that I got stuck at for over a month. Fricking outrageous.

Bozzah

I couldn't beat the last gta iv mission (I think it's the last one... when you chase that old guy... first you kill off like 30 guys and then you have to take a sanchez and chase him while he's in the chopper....

when I had motivation to try it again, the savegame was corrupted, so I never finished gta iv because of this sh*t -.-

B Dawg

GTA IV:"Deconstruction for Begginers"

Hardest mission in the GTA Series.

Ahahahahaha, have you ever played GTA III? Besides, that mission is easy.

Edited by B Dawg

CantThinkOfOne2013

• GTA IV: First Date
  • GTA V: Hang Ten
Why......just why?

First date is based off of the worst feature of GTA IV and Hang Ten as just a simple drive, that's why.

I already explained to someone that the topic title is worst or hardest missions.

Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013

Drunken Cowboy

I couldn't beat the last gta iv mission (I think it's the last one... when you chase that old guy... first you kill off like 30 guys and then you have to take a sanchez and chase him while he's in the chopper....

when I had motivation to try it again, the savegame was corrupted, so I never finished gta iv because of this sh*t -.-

Wow, sounds like you really paid attention to the GTA IV story...

But yeah. That's a pain in the ass. I was replaying it on PC and I got stuck here. Either the Sanchez doesn't take off properly, or my idiot character tries to climb down the dock ladder than get on the bike, etc. And now my GTA IV doesn't launch...

Nothing makes IV's ending more anti-climactic than failing the final dramatic scene eight times in a row.

Spadge

The hardest missions were in Vice City, everything that involved a boat ^^

Drunken Cowboy

The hardest missions were in Vice City, everything that involved a boat ^^

f*ck those f*cking warehouse property missions.

Midnightz

If a main GTA mission is difficult or annoying, it's usually because of a poorly implemented timer or glitchy script. Occasionally it is also caused by activated whacky controls.

Offhand, I seem to recall:

1. SA's final Zero mission was hell the first tries.

2. SA's Brown Thunder helicopter Vigilante sucked because of the handling.

3. SA's Stadium races sucked.

4. V's record video of pissed off celebrity while driving was frustrating because of the controls.

5. V's Hunting Challenge is frustrating because of limitations on time and frequent animal attacks.

It's hard to remember others...

Xav Curbelo

III - Espresso 2 Go

IV - Museum Piece

SA - The flying school missions... I still have nightmares about it.

Lock n' Stock

I'm sorry if side-missions don't count. But "Car Salesman" in LCS was the crappiest mission of any that I've ever played. You spend all this worthless time driving in different ways to impress these sh*thead customers only to fail the entire thing if you mess up in the slightest on any given level. I probably had to replay it at least a dozen times because I apparently wasn't going fast enough for the douchebag who wanted a sports car. The only thing forcing me to get this done was the 100% achievement and nothing more. I couldn't have been happier when it was over, all those instances of swearing and shouting paid off at least.

I'd rather do Yoga in GTA V for at least an hour rather than try to complete that sh*tty side-mission ever again. That's how much I despise it.

VanillaIce

some mission is san Andreas where you had to control a bulldozer on some Construction site and destroy everything because some Builders felt up Cj Slutty Sister.

Edited by VanillaIce

Drunken Cowboy

some mission is san Andreas where you had to control a bulldozer on some Construction site and destroy everything because some Builders felt up Cj Slutty Sister.

Did anyone else feel real weirded out about burying a guy alive in cement? Especially for that reason? And especially how the little tool yes-man CJ didn't think anything of it?

TheMcSame

It's not a bad mission and it isn't hard but it annoyed me. In GTA SA when you get the combine for The Truth. I went half way around SF to get it to him. After a second play through I realised that I could literally go down a hill and get there.

profile_picture_by_fuuu_plz-d4fkm9r.png

KFranchise

ANY MISSION THAT INVOLVES RC TOYS. I'm glad Rockstar got rid of them for the HD Era.

KFranchise

Also, Turn On, Tune In, Bug Out(VCS)? Really tho? All those cops for 200 bucks completion?

And the mission on VCS where you have to get all the coke Lance throws out on the sh*tty Hover Craft. That thing controlled like balls.

Edited by KFranchise

Xyn

Hardest missions
III - "SAM"; Aiming for that airplane was a bitch for me.

VC - "Demolition Man"; took me hours and much frustration to finally control the damn thing right on PC.

SA - "End Of The Line"; Well worthy of being the final mission; though escaping Smoke's fortress was a bit of a toughy for me.

LCS - "The Avenging Angels sub-missions"; Ugh.

VCS - "Domo Arigato, Mr Domestobato"; Damn that mission was tedious. Unlocking the safe wasn't half bad, except Armando kept bitching every 5 seconds for something to get fetched.

IV - "To Live And Die In Alderney"; not really hard per se, just more enjoyable.

TLAD - "This sh*t's Cursed" ; shotgun's not really my thing.

TBOGT - ....nothing really.

V - (see TBOGT)

Worst

Entire III era and IV+DLC; the opening missions...we know how to drive, thank you very much.

B Dawg

Worst

Entire III era and IV+DLC; the opening missions...we know how to drive, thank you very much.

Most people don't :lol:

Vercetti42

GTA III: Turismo - Although to be fair all racing missions in GTA are hard for me.

GTA: Vice City: Demolition Man - Controlling the Helicopter was way too hard. I personally never beat this mission. I used to ask my brother to do it for me.

GTA: San Andreas: Learning to Fly - Took me six straight hours of non-stop playing to complete this.

GTA: IV: The Master and The Molotov - Not a lot of missions in IV were that hard for me but I failed this quite a few times if I remember correctly. I think No.1 was pretty hard too.

So, yeah I pretty much hate Racing/Plane missions.

Edited by Vercetti42

CharlesVercetti

Hardest?

GTA III: Racing,RC and The Exchange - I failed terribly bad at this,those Catalina guys are just irritating.

GTA VC: Warehouse Boat Challenge and Skimmer Mission - Demolition Man was easy for me,though.

GTA SA: Learning to Fly and End of the Line(part 3) - Oh,that flying thing.I tried for a week but no avail.I had to use Mission Passers for passing that.Also,Getting Sweet on the car was hard.That Tenpenny guy was driving a Fire Truck so fast.

Worst

GTA SA: Wear Flowers in your Hair - a stupid boring mission.Didn't need it at all.

Twilight Sky

Any mission involving Zero. Zero is the only reason I only played the storyline one time..

hasidichomeboy

the award for hardest mission goes to gta IV, for the The Puerto Rican Connection.

Edited by drpizzaGTA

alifjenius

Let's review one by one

GTA III : Espresso-2-Go! We know why

GTA VC : Publicity Tour. Damn, failed it 10 times or more before I figure out to drive it on a beach

GTA SA : N.O.E. Pain in the ass. Also Toreno constantly asking "Have you learned to fly ?"

GTA LCS : Cam-Pain. I fail this mission numerous time, maybe because those guys who are on top of the building

GTA VCS : Light My Pyre. Lance Vance you're driving like a pro

GTA IV : The Snow Storm. It's like you alone against the world

GTA TLaD : I don't think I have anything hard here

GTA TBoGT : No. 3. Drive in a very narrow road beside the ocean. Pretty fun I guess

GTA V : Caida Libre. Not pretty hard if you don't want 100%, but if you want it...

GFenderio

Bomb Da Base Act 2 (GTA III) Because It's Hard But Not Hard as The Unfriendly Competition (GTA VCS)

--Vega--

Without question it is 'Supply Lines' in the ORIGINAL copies of San Andreas. By FAR the hardest mission in the whole GTA series and compared to most other games I've played too. Whoever decided to make the Fuel-Meter go down that quickly needs to be shot. Horrible, horrible memories of that that I am not in any way fond of.

Air Raid was also brutal.

Sentrion

Espresso 2 Go, in GTA III. Demolition Man & Dildo Dodo in Vice City. End of the Line: The Firetruck Chase in San Andreas. The Shoreside Redemption in Liberty City Stories.