GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Paying impound fees

lozzy1234567890

lozzy1234567890

I stumbled onto finding how to pay the fee to get the car out, it was as simple as walking up to the gate -.-

Anyone else knew this? Only costs 250 and avoids the hassle of being wanted, and those moments where the gates suddenly dont open anymore and your car is stuck in there.

Ooold. But yeah I'd much rather pay the fee instead of having cops on my tail

pretty sure everyone knew that lel

i would actually pay that if it would take money from bank.. as i keep all my money in bank and its annoying to keep withdrawing

Edited by MrWhiskers
  • Like 1

doctorpanda

Yeah, I knew about it. I always pay because why the f*ck not? What's $250 when you have millions?

Yeah, I know about it.

I'd still rather call in a new vehicle and pay the insurance cost. Impound is the single most annoying thing in the game to me.

It's like, oh, you were killed by another player, and you had a 1 star wanted level, and your PV is halfway across the map? Tough sh*t, impound bitch! -_-

I don't care if it's my Chradder that's been impounded. Unless I'm very close, I can't be bothered.

Yep! Was posted a few times in the "Cool things you did not know" thread, have done it a few times when I was too lazy to deal with the raging cops.

948185.png

Yeah, I know about it.

I'd still rather call in a new vehicle and pay the insurance cost. Impound is the single most annoying thing in the game to me.

It's like, oh, you were killed by another player, and you had a 1 star wanted level, and your PV is halfway across the map? Tough sh*t, impound bitch! -_-

I don't care if it's my Chradder that's been impounded. Unless I'm very close, I can't be bothered.

From my experience, it only impounds your PV if it was the last car you were in. Anyone get that vibe?

Your PV doesn't get impounded in those scenarios*.. :p

*Yeah, I realise you were exaggerating a little.

Sometimes I pay the fee, sometimes I don't. Tunnels aren't too far from the impound lot so escaping the police is as easy as pie.

• Like 1

Your PV doesn't get impounded in those scenarios*.. :p

*Yeah, I realise you were exaggerating a little.

Sometimes I pay the fee, sometimes I don't. Tunnels aren't too far from the impound lot so escaping the police is as easy as pie.

Also, drive into the garage right next to it. The cops never get there in time to follow, and even if you shot your way out to a 3 star, you can hide in the middle decks from the choppers.

I believe there is a ramp at the top too, so easy off.

I stumbled onto finding how to pay the fee to get the car out, it was as simple as walking up to the gate -.-

Anyone else knew this? Only costs 250 and avoids the hassle of being wanted, and those moments where the gates suddenly dont open anymore and your car is stuck in there.

Oh my GOD! You finally cracked the biggest mystery in GTA history! The jetpack, the UFO, the military base and the rule of eight all pale in comparison to this mind bending puzzle! But you sir! YOU have solved the riddle that has flummoxed the ENTIRE COMMUNITY FOR MONTHS!

Bravo sir! Bravo!

Have you ever considered a career as a detective? I think you would be a natural!

Fail_At_GTA

I never have money and I like the 200RP I get for escaping the cops.

I didn't know about it. I enjoy stealing my car back, so it doesn't matter. But the info was helpful.

Yeah, I found out from this forum about 2 days after that patch when they changed it. You just have to be sure you have the $250 in cash or else you'll have to withdraw it from the bank.

Sometimes i pay sometimes i just take it and run. All you gotta do is take the tracks stright to the PayNspray. takes less than a minute and even with 3 stars its the quickest way.

HopalongCasidy

Sometimes i pay sometimes i just take it and run. All you gotta do is take the tracks stright to the PayNspray. takes less than a minute and even with 3 stars its the quickest way.

Au Contraire. Zip right into the parking garage next to the lot and slowly make your way up. Lost many a wanted level that way.

i haven't had a vehicle impounded for awhile now, but last i checked you don't actually pay the $250 fee (said this many times now in many threads). you have to have it in hand, but look at your cash after you pay the fee. it doesn't get taken away, so your not really paying anything to get your vehicle out of impound. i just quick cash $500 from the bank pay the fee and deposit the money back it's not that hard and doesn't take but a few seconds to do. by far the easiest and fastest way to get your vehicle out of impound.

Edited by 8up local

Au Contraire. Zip right into the parking garage next to the lot and slowly make your way up. Lost many a wanted level that way.

That does work but it isnt quicker. you still have to wait at least a minute or more. The PayNspray drops ur wanted lvl instantly.

It's annoying that you need cash on hand so I usually just steal it since it's only 2 stars and I can easily go to through the tunnel to the lsc.

We should be able to pay $250 from anywhere and have have it delivered by your mechanic.

It's annoying that you need cash on hand so I usually just steal it since it's only 2 stars and I can easily go to through the tunnel to the lsc.

We should be able to pay $250 from anywhere and have have it delivered by your mechanic.

Here's to hoping this happens..

Commander S

Either that, or just find the metro subway (near the rival dealership from 'Blow Up'), and nip down it - police almost never follow you down. Certainly not with a 2-star wanted level.

Black Rabbit

Here's to hoping this happens..

I'd pay $1,000 for that service

It's even cheaper to jump the wall, get in your car and loose the 2 stars or you could just cargobob it out.

DeezyGaming

I honestly didn't know about this until two months ago, pretty sad I know lol.

lozzy1234567890

It's even cheaper to jump the wall, get in your car and loose the 2 stars or you could just cargobob it out.

I did not know that.

Miss Malevolent

Depends on if I feel like killing cops. Sometimes I will pay the fee, and if that cop is standing there drinking coffee, I'll shoot him anyway.

I'm zany like that.

A) the game is called grand theft auto

b) as you leave the impound lot turn right and drive on the train tracks and they lead you straight to the paint and spray

That does work but it isnt quicker. you still have to wait at least a minute or more. The PayNspray drops ur wanted lvl instantly.

unless they have changed it since i the last time i had a vehicle impounded the way i'm talking about is the quickest, easiest and cheapest way. takes no more than 30sec. max.

i haven't had a vehicle impounded for awhile now, but last i checked you don't actually pay the $250 fee (said this many times now in many threads). you have to have it in hand, but look at your cash after you pay the fee. it doesn't get taken away, so your not really paying anything to get your vehicle out of impound. i just quick cash $500 from the bank pay the fee and deposit the money back it's not that hard and doesn't take but a few seconds to do. by far the easiest and fastest way to get your vehicle out of impound.