GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Shallow Grave

S0lo

So, i was doing some sightseeing up the coast line, really no goal at all, when i ended up in this location 13676849015_18438794bc_o.jpg

where i came across what seems to be some kind of grave. shallow might be the wrong word, as it is actually slightly raised

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

to the left of the grave there is some random trash laying on the ground

0_0.jpg

and that's about it. no clue what it's about, or if it's part of an easter egg. thought it might be the location where the ghost spawns at night, or where the serial killer buried some of his victims, but that's just an idea.

so, does anyone know if this is part of an easter egg of some kind, or what it is about?

• Like 2

AlexSniperBullet

So, i was doing some sightseeing up the coast line, really no goal at all, when i ended up in this location

where i came across what seems to be some kind of grave. shallow might be the wrong word, as it is actually slightly raised

0_0.jpg

to the left of the grave there is some random trash laying on the ground

and that's about it. no clue what it's about, or if it's part of an easter egg. thought it might be the location where the ghost spawns at night, or where the serial killer buried some of his victims, but that's just an idea.

so, does anyone know if this is part of an easter egg of some kind, or what it is about?

Nice find. +1

Edited by AlexSniperBullet

AntonioJamal97

Been there took a picture on snapmatic a while back when i was looking for mysteries

Mythological

Yeah I threw my picture on to the Mystery Hunt Forum but I visited again - Vmo58g5rBEy6E-zYO_nNoQ.jpg

Edited by OpTic DevilDog9

Been there before and nothing happens at a variety of times. Mystery debunked, find another triangle-shaped rock to fap over (directed at no one in particular)

A Parked Car

Hopefully there will be a grave for you too OP after what you did to that Carbonizarre.

• Like 3

It's where Johnny on the spot is now. He even has the garbage he left sitting in my Tornado with him.

So, i was doing some sightseeing up the coast line, really no goal at all, when i ended up in this location 13676849015_18438794bc_o.jpg

Where did you get the satellite map?

Where did you get the satellite map?

http://www.igta5.com/map

Hopefully there will be a grave for you too OP after what you did to that Carbonizarre.

so the chrome hate also extends to colored chrome? interesting.

I love random hidden stuff like this, love exploring and then occassionally being rewarded, even if it's some random lil thing that's not really useful, just... Fun to see something different for once :p

Thats Tritium's GTAF account

What happened to him, anyway? Completely missed that.

Tali vas Normandy

^he got banned

Yeah I miss him too :(

Hopefully he is watching over us with his shenanigans

AdmiralAmmunation

I love random hidden stuff like this, love exploring and then occassionally being rewarded, even if it's some random lil thing that's not really useful, just... Fun to see something different for once :p

Yeah, this just looks like a little hidden thing, and I love little hidden things like this!

I also second that question about Tritium.

Captain Mannering

Yeah, this just looks like a little hidden thing, and I love little hidden things like this!

I also second that question about Tritium.

I laughed at the Tritium's GTAF comment.

I think he got banned for making pointless threads or something completely irrelevant.