Skylift

Kalemc

Da2ndComing

Cockstar doesn't want us trolling people by picking up their cars and dropping them in the water. But then again, why is the Cargobob in GTA Online?? O.o

Deadly Aviator

It is online with a simple content creator glitch, just search on YT or Social club for Skylift, and you will be able to play about with it as much as you want, although the Electromagnet does not work.

Edited by Deadly Aviator

Garrett2013

In content creator if you select a boat in the water then edit it sometimes a skylift will be there I did it and no have 2 of them in my death match tried setting more down but they didn't appear

Biggie Kaniff

They don't work outside of that mission anyway.

Yeah that sucks. It would be cool to have it Online with the ability to grab things. Cars, trains and such.

I would pick up a container and drop it at people. :)

What i care about more than the skylift: how difficult it is to latch on to anything w the cargobob. If its easier w the skylift, good, i want it. If not then i dont care a whole lot.....

But it does bum me out that r* keeps stuff out of online. Clown van, cutter, snow cars, cop cars in garage? I dont see the harm.

K, im ready teenagers, come yell at me cause eye haz no scilz theryre4 eye muzt b ehy newb

What i care about more than the skylift: how difficult it is to latch on to anything w the cargobob. If its easier w the skylift, good, i want it. If not then i dont care a whole lot.....

But it does bum me out that r* keeps stuff out of online. Clown van, cutter, snow cars, cop cars in garage? I dont see the harm.

K, im ready teenagers, come yell at me cause eye haz no scilz theryre4 eye muzt b ehy newb

I do agree that you have to be unnecessarily accurate on it sometimes. Practice grabbing the Marquis by the mast, everything else feels super easy afterwards. I'm with you on the other cars but the snow cars just don't fit in sunny southern San Andreas. They would be cool if there were seasons or the rain became snow sometimes at higher elevations or around Paletto Bay.