GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

They're here.

TheSwanPT

It's not a myth, I just saw this and I thought I shoud share it with you guys. A few moments ago, 2 players were causing some weird havoc in my session. They got my attention because they´re blips looked strange in the mini-map. They seemed to have some kind of super speed so I decided to check them out. Both of them had "exotic" looks and one of them was using the stun gun over and over. I got some pics of this one in particular and the other one...well, see for yourself. The´re called Un_homme_suspect and WE3DOC_SMOKE_F, both members of the Cannaweedcrew.

kwaL7c1.jpg?1
99tahtN.jpg?1
Y3M8zlO.jpg?1

• Like 8

giphy.gif

old...

seriously, people lately will post literally anything....smh

Should have been able to use those outfits from the beginning... I don't blame them for using hax in some respect.

Cheers!

Soran Is On

old...

An alien and a swat officer stun gunning people online... I can look down the front page and see about 15 less worthy threads. He even has proof.

When you find yourself saying that, you spend too much time on here.

Cool sh*t. Im glad I don't see it in my sessions.

Edited by stonedpimpso

Op,do you know you don't even need to hack to get stun gun into online now?But they are hacking.

matajuegos01

I hate people who hack their game so they can get something I can't have. :(

old...

An alien and a swat officer stun gunning people online... I can look down the front page and see about 15 less worthy threads. He even has proof.

When you find yourself saying that, you spend too much time on here.

Cool sh*t. Im glad I don't see it in my sessions.

There was another topic about just that yesterday...and last week.

Hell, I've even seen the aliens shooting people down. It's an NPC using the MP skeleton mesh. Not really that impressive neither. Just another ISO mod.

I hate people who hack their game so they can get something I can't have. :(

hack yours too...

Just remember the possible consequences.

...Or you can just wait for the PC version.

Edited by Xyn

Stun gun? OMFG GIVE ME NAOW. I can think of so many ways to have fun with one in free roam.

Edited by Lagful

Stun gun? OMFG GIVE ME NAOW. I can think of so many ways to have fun with one in free roam.

#1 - Stun people

#2 - .....? yeah i'm out

Sugar Free Nos

Like I say in every thread of this nature...

Looks like fun.

• Like 3
cixJdfg.png

"Oohy'ah, BB's.... mama got home cooking!!"

crusty-toddlerpede1-724780.jpg

Edited by fw3
  • Like 1

While legitimate player patiently wait for the police uniform and NOOSE uniform; modders are already enjoying infinite health and the coolest "clothing".

I think it may be time to take a break if this next update doesn't fix some of this BS.

Fireman Sam

While legitimate player patiently wait for the police uniform and NOOSE uniform; modders are already enjoying infinite health and the coolest "clothing".

I think it may be time to take a break if this next update doesn't fix some of this BS.

3zE3R1q.png

I needed this laugh tonight LOL, I wish I would run into hackers like these nowadays instead of the ones that ruin the game's experience.

948185.png

TheForgottenOne

this game is bad,and some stupid cheaters make this game worse.

LonerStoner97

It would be cool if THEY was cool, But there probably a-holes, killing everyone in site, R* please fix this.

giphy.gif

old...

Oh the irony........

The SWAT guy reminds me of UFE, Max Payne 3

now those were awesome online models.

• Like 1

C'mon..That's just the R* developers testing out the new weapons and clothing for the upcoming DLC.

Did the alien take to his spacecraft and PROBE you?

You'll probably see the Hulk modders make a comeback as well. I've already seen 2 modders using different character models, one looked like the security guard at Weazel Apts, the other looked like the LSC mechanic.

Edited by SteveNYC81

I was in a clothing store yesterday and when I got out there was an alien on a motorbike in front of the store. Laughed my ass off for a good five minutes.

TigerStyleLoungeAct

Ain't got no problem with attires or genuine programmed weapons that have been cheekily brought in.

Only issue I have is that most of the players I meet with these things are spawn killing everybody in sight whilst being invincible.

I'm of the mind that if its something that doesn't effect my game then why would I care, if it screws up my game by effecting how it plays out then I'm hittin that report button.