Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

jakfox

Lame leaderboards. R* doesn't care about gangsters.

jakfox

Really wish there was half a chance for us legit players who arn't trying to ruin everyone elses time. Highly disappointing in rockstar for letting these mission times stay on top, but they already have our money so why should they care?

Missions like Criminal Records - World record time is 0.0.29 seconds....29 hundredths of a second to finish an entire race? Please sign me up with that car and make it available in public lobbies. Its just disappointing to know that we will never obtain any of the special tats, or even have a chance at them because of these people.

Thanks R*!

/end rant :(

phunkism

i kri wit u homie

gear999

They used the Karin Snipe ;)

Its ultra rare but I'll tell you its spawn if you like this for Chop!

iainspad

now-thats-what-i-call-a-cool-story-bro.j

**sigh**

Edited by iainspad

jakfox

Word. Thx Bros. Scooter brothahs for life.

LeAristocrat

I think they're trying to work on the big stuff first... patching all the exploits they can, getting heists out and trying to stabilize the game. I think you have a valid concern but in the grand scheme of things that issue is probably at the very bottom of their priority list.

Chekoloco

That record was made with a tuned Faggio....

am30

Missions like Criminal Records - World record time is 0.0.29 seconds....29 hundredths of a second to finish an entire race? Please sign me up with that car and make it available in public lobbies. Its just disappointing to know that we will never obtain any of the special tats, or even have a chance at them because of these people.

Sure that's not 29 seconds - 0 hours, 0 minutes and 29 seconds? The reason I ask is that I managed to get a couple world records around the high end of 29 seconds on Criminal Records a few weeks back. I've never looked at the leaderboards but the notification certainly came up after it displayed my finishing position.

jakfox

Sure that's not 29 seconds - 0 hours, 0 minutes and 29 seconds? The reason I ask is that I managed to get a couple world records around the high end of 29 seconds on Criminal Records a few weeks back. I've never looked at the leaderboards but the notification certainly came up after it displayed my finishing position.

Positive. the tag of the guy who has the reccord had a race time total of 6.245 seconds. =\ My fastest lap in an addler is a little over 26 seconds. The race had been over for twenty seconds by that time. These are just straight up cheaters, happy to put their live accounts in the spotlight. Let them burn for being to close to the sun. ^^

Ai®a©ob®a

no it's really 0.0.29 because i've beaten Criminal Records at 23 seconds before so 29 second is actually slow for that race unless your driving a lawnmower

Ayylien

Hackers are the new gangsters OP.

jakfox

Hackers are the new gangsters OP.

I did the gangster thing for the luls. I'm a straight up home fry.

...still pissed bout the leaderboards. They should fix it when they clean up the RP glitchers.

am30

Positive. the tag of the guy who has the reccord had a race time total of 6.245 seconds. =\ My fastest lap in an addler is a little over 26 seconds. The race had been over for twenty seconds by that time. These are just straight up cheaters, happy to put their live accounts in the spotlight. Let them burn for being to close to the sun. ^^

It'll catch up with them eventually.

no it's really 0.0.29 because i've beaten Criminal Records at 23 seconds before so 29 second is actually slow for that race unless your driving a lawnmower

I find 23 seconds hard to believe, partly as I was in an Adder, albeit unmodded, and I got the World Record message 2 or 3 times.

There always has to be a story topper somewhere.....

mmm chocolate

There are other ways to get a world record...search this forum.

RowanSane

It was day 1-2 lag in most cases, not "gangsters". People were taking forever to spawn into a race, finally appearing just short of the finish line, crossing it and setting ridiculous records as a result. I'm sure some records were cheating players but mostly just server issues.

That said, I also hope r* fix it one day.

Side note: 29 seconds really really isn't that fast for a CR lap. I've beaten that and I pretty much suck at racing. I dunno about 23 seconds and I'm honestly not trying to be a cooler story guy, but if it gave you world record awards for 29 seconds it was a server glitch. I know it happens, that's how I got the tattoo (accidentally).

Edited by RowanSane

Sagrawa

I find 23 seconds hard to believe, partly as I was in an Adder, albeit unmodded, and I got the World Record message 2 or 3 times.

I get laps under 23 seconds consistently with the 3 top supers. Actually even 22.4's with the Entity.....and all clocked without slipstream.

jakfox

I get laps under 23 seconds consistently with the 3 top supers. Actually even 22.4's with the Entity.....and all clocked without slipstream.

With a modded addler I believe this is quite possible, but 29 hundredths of a second should not even be allowed to be registered. =\ The race would be over before you could even hit the gas pedal.

LewviathanX

im going to try CR now but 29secs in slow on that track, but the world record is 0,0,024 sumthing like that

just finished now just got 00:23:002 :) one more try i think:)

Punisher.

im going to try CR now but 29secs in slow on that track, but the world record is 0,0,024 sumthing like that

Good luck with that :lol:

Agree 100% with OP, R* do have other stuff to do right now, I just hope they get a f*cking move on, and sort out the nonsense ruined by modders. :r*:

LewviathanX

Good luck with that :lol:

Agree 100% with OP, R* do have other stuff to do right now, I just hope they get a f*cking move on, and sort out the nonsense ruined by modders. :r*:

ha i didn't mean beat that 0:00:24 secs i ment beat mine best of 23 secs

JiNX77

OP, wait for the next update that includes jobs. Skip a day of work/school/whatever or just get up way early and get the update ASAP when it goes live. Race the new races before they get sullied and get your Racing Blonde tat.

Edited by JiNX77