GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New (51st) stunt jump added?

S0lo

I used to always get something like "all Stunt Jumps completed" when i nailed a stunt jump, cause i had done all the 50 stunt jumps on the respective maps. Now all of a sudden it's back to telling me "1 stunt jump remaining, and when i check the in-game stats it tells me "Unique Stunt jumps completed 51/0", with the 0 even being the less interesting bug here. On the social club stats on the other hand it tells me this:

13606076873_eb28621207_o.jpg

Even with those stats it doesn't make sense that the game tells me i got 1 stunt jump remaining, if anything it should tell me i got "-1" remaining.

So, has Rockstar silently added another stunt jump, or is my game just bugged as f*ck? Anyone else had this happen?

I don't think they added a new one, but thanks to a current glitch that adds +1 stunt jumps when you complete it in the Downtown Underground race (I think that's the one) I guess that had something to do with it?

If not then I don't really know OP

948185.png

lordemperor

I don't think they added a new one, but thanks to a current glitch that adds +1 stunt jumps when you complete it in the Downtown Underground race (I think that's the one) I guess that had something to do with it?

I'm at 63/50 but I've completed way more than 13 laps of Downtown Underground.

Edited by lordemperor

I'm at 63/50 but I've completed way more than 13 laps of Downtown Underground.

Yeah it doesn't always count that jump, thanks to Rockstar making you land on a specific spot every time instead of just anywhere on your wheels.

948185.png

i heard of that glitch, and i've been doing that race a couple of times recently, so it's probably that. thanks for the hint.

Killzone3265

i think that there are more than 50 jumps, you just need 50 for the achievement or somethin

i think that there are more than 50 jumps, you just need 50 for the achievement or somethin

not according to all of the respective maps available on the internet.

There was a bug a few patches back that if you did the same stunt jumps over and over it'll keep adding to your current score. This is why a lot of players when completing all 50 online have a higher score.