GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was your first apartment you bought and now live in?

AlexSniperBullet

AlexSniperBullet

My first one was a sh*thole. Now i live in a luxury apartment. How about you :)?

My first was the 205k apt across the street from the night club by the beach. moved to wessal plaza and loved it there. havent moved since. Don't think i ever will, although if new apt's come out i might get one of those too depending on where it is.

LieutenantLoserz

started at the one thats like 100k, then moved to tinsel towers, then to weazel, and now im at eclipse, but since it seems as if they are patching all glitches now, i plan to either have a second apartment at Del Perro or one of their new high end places

Killing Babelyy

First was majestic, down graded to bay ave 6 car cuz location = surrounded by harbor, helipad, the beach, 10 cars are to big and boring.

I didn't buy an apartment (or any property for that matter) until the stimulus package. When it came, I moved into the Del Perro Heights apartment, and haven't left since.

I bought the two car that's just a garage in Mirror Park then bought the second most expensive at Eclipse and haven't moved once. Have yet to be killed outside my apt.

Drive_ByShooting

Not sure about my first, but I currently reside in Del Perro Heights. Close proximity to ammunation, the beach, friends houses and an easy drive to LS customs makes it the perfect choice for me. And the price is a bargain for 10 spaces.

My first was Del Poro but I moved out when the LSC pretty much became unusable. My 2nd character lived a few days in each just to check them out. Somehow both ended up in that Alta St. sh*thole.

Richards majestic since rockstar deposited the 500k... love the views don't want to move anywhere else

1st property was the 2 car garage by the eastern LSC.

After the stimulus I bought one of the Alta st apartments.

Been there ever since.

I bought the 6 car at the Dream Tower next to the half pipe after being in the sh*tty two car garage next to the skatepark under the highway/ramp construct thing for what felt like forever.

for my main character eclipse, apt 31 is the only place I've ever had

my 2nd started at Del Perro heights, apt 7, then moved to Weazel apt 101

First garage was the one under the bridge near the eastern LSC.

First apt. was at the harbor, moved to Del Perro fast and stood very long.

Tried Eclipse for some weeks but couldnt get used to the area.

Now living in Weazle since the moneypocolypse.

Will get Del Perro again as 2nd one if R* wont implement new apts.

Edited by Chrunchip

My first one was a sh*thole. Now i live in a luxury apartment. How about you :)?

with my first character my first apartment it was near the beach and it had a side entrance to my 6 car garage.

i don't remember the name of the apartment but it had a retro look.

my current character has an apartment in the center of los santos with a 10 car garage.

Edited by hugh750

Commander S

Started out in the 6-car garage on Dry Dock Street - perfect for the 'commute' between LSC and the Import/Export garage.

After the $500k stimulus, moved to Apt. 57, 3 Alta Street - close to the marina helipad (with a decent view facing in that direction - not the prettiest, but good from a tactical perspective), central location, garage opens straight on to the street (plus the metro subway, for a quick, stealthy getaway). Plus, not many players use it or hang out there, meaning I don't have to constantly come home in the middle of a war zone...

2nd currently resides at Apt. 1, 2057 Vespucci Boulevard, but will probably move up the block to either Richards Majestic or Weasel Plaza - or one of the new places, if they're any good.

The first apartment I bought and currently live in now is 1162 Power St, Apt. 3 with 6 car garage.

Video credit: SquigglePenguin

Edited by PrE233

My current character's first apartment was Del Parro, then i moved to the cesspool that is eclipse and am now at weazel

CantThinkOfOne2013

My first apartment was Apartment 13 at 0112 S. Rockford Dr which was the cheapest costing $80,000 and I now live at Apartment 101 at Weazel Plaza which cost me $335,000

E•MO•TION

Primary Character:

1. Eclipse Tower, Apt. 40

2. Weazel Plaza, Apt. 101

3. 3 Alta St., Apt. 10

4. Eclipse Tower, Apt. 40 (I moved back to take advantage of a glitch, though I haven't used it in several weeks)

Secondary Character:

1. 0115 Bay City Ave, Apt. 45

2. Tinsel Towers, Apt. 29

3. 3 Alta St., Apt. 10

Edited by 2281

L8m1zfV.png

My current character's first apartment was Del Parro, then i moved to the cesspool that is eclipse and am now at weazel

hehe nice move(s) :p

First apartment I owned was the $80k one with the scary garage, then I moved to the $150k one by the beach. Absolutely loved it there, but the 6-car garage wasn't going to cut it, so I moved to the Del Perro one. I really do wish it wasn't so big and empty. The 6-car garage apartments were so cozy.

Jazzy the Dutchess

The blue apartment by the pier and beach. 2 car garage.

Now I live on Integrity Way. 10 car garage.

koolaidandkfc666

First apartment was 400k one. Still live in it, moved a couple times, now i'm in it again.

Edited by koolaidandkfc666

2 car garage in Paletto Bay -> $400k Eclipse -> Tinsel Towers -> Richard's Majestic 51.

Aquaticwonder

First one was Weazel Plaza. Still live there, but I'm moving to the Vespucci 6-car garage apartment as soon as we can buy multiple properties :lol:

Some crappy 2 garage setup I think.

Now in Tinsel tower and Del Pooro for secondary.

zZ Lithium Zz

my first was the $400k eclipse tower after grinding violent duct back in the day. i moved to weazel plaza because of the mass congregation around it.

Shortly after online came out I bought one of the apartments at Integrity Way (Center map near the construction site) for around $250K. But I eventually got bored of the area and moved Del Perro Heights, Apt 20.

I'll probably be keeping Del Perro provided no decent locations/interiors are added but with the multi-property update I'll be picking up 2057 Vespucci Blvd, Apt 1. ($87K)

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

2 car garage by LSC. Then I did the LSC glitch (that's WHY I got that garage, in fact), then immediately moved to Eclipse as soon as I'd glitched the necessary money. :p

KornbreadMaf1a

Bought a place at Alta St when I was struggling to get by then when the billions hit I bought them all at one point only to move back to Alta where I currently reside.