3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

The "what movie is this?" topic

Tracksuit Hitman

Can somebody help me find a B-movie about some creature who could get inside the human body or something. It looks like it came from the 80s or 70's, pretty low budget, if i remember correctly.

Two thing that i definitely remember is that first, theres a scene where a guy chopped off the protagonist fingers and tentacles start to grow on him.

Second, at the near ending scene, the monster tried to take over the heroine body by turning into liquid and poured it into the heroine, but the protagonist could save her in the nick of time. As it turns out the monster are already inside the heroine, and slash the protagonist legs so that he couldnt run away. It ended with the protagonist in a wheelchair, and the monster took over the heroine roles as she began calling for his name.

It might be two different movies as my memories is a little bit hazy. I watched this when i was a little kid, lots of good stuff aired after midnight on my local TV, and some sh*tty B-movie about scary monster always drew me in, and scared me sh*tless. I need to watch them again for nostalgia sake, and another B-movie i could recall and find on google are "Creature of the Abyss/Plankton".

Edited by 69_black_69
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

There's this movie where a dude is f*cking some chick, and she just says oh a few times, and then I just came...Ring any bells?

There's this movie where a dude is f*cking some chick, and she just says oh a few times, and then I just came...Ring any bells?

i think you have to give a few more details lol

That's all I remember, I think she was a MILF, and the camera was closed up to her face during the sex...Also, she said the oh parts and I just came with very little effort...Probably to imply that she's been f*cked so many times, that it brings her no real pleasure anymore...

Can somebody help me find a B-movie about some creature who could get inside the human body or something. It looks like it came from the 80s or 70's, pretty low budget, if i remember correctly.

Two thing that i definitely remember is that first, theres a scene where a guy chopped off the protagonist fingers and tentacles start to grow on him.

Second, at the near ending scene, the monster tried to take over the heroine body by turning into liquid and poured it into the heroine, but the protagonist could save her in the nick of time. As it turns out the monster are already inside the heroine, and slash the protagonist legs so that he couldnt run away. It ended with the protagonist in a wheelchair, and the monster took over the heroine roles as she began calling for his name.

It might be two different movies as my memories is a little bit hazy. I watched this when i was a little kid, lots of good stuff aired after midnight on my local TV, and some sh*tty B-movie about scary monster always drew me in, and scared me sh*tless. I need to watch them again for nostalgia sake, and another B-movie i could recall and find on google are "Creature of the Abyss/Plankton".

The Blob?

• Like 1

Richard Power Colt

I just came with very little effort..Honestly took me a while to realize you were quoting the movie.
  • Like 2

That's all I remember, I think she was a MILF, and the camera was closed up to her face during the sex...Also, she said the oh parts and I just came with very little effort...Probably to imply that she's been f*cked so many times, that it brings her no real pleasure anymore...

forgetting sarah marshall =)

XhWxo1Q.gif

• Like 1

The Blob?

Sorry for the late replies, I didn't think it was what i had in mind, but might check the full movie out later since i'm pretty much wanted to watch these kind of movie lately.

Thanks for replying. Appreciated it!

• Like 1

No worries buddy. Hope you find the film or at least enjoy The Blob. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Don't remember much of it, just that there were a group of guys in rabbit suits,possibly other animals, in various colors, and they were possibly breaking in to some kind of facility. I think it was winter. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

• 3 weeks later...

I need help finding an animated movie I saw as a kid. Unfortunately all I remember is that it was about animals, probably squirrels or rabbits, going from somewhere to somewhere else :barf: Like, a winter migration or something like that. It might have been about a bunch of animal friends helping someone get across a country or such, hard to say.

The story probably took place in winter but I may remember this incorrectly because I think I saw it on Christmas day. It was around 1992 or so, so the movie must be older than that. Also, it wasn't Watership Down, pretty sure it was a regular kiddie movie. Any takers, by any chance?

I need help finding an animated movie I saw as a kid. Unfortunately all I remember is that it was about animals, probably squirrels or rabbits, going from somewhere to somewhere else :barf: Like, a winter migration or something like that. It might have been about a bunch of animal friends helping someone get across a country or such, hard to say.

The story probably took place in winter but I may remember this incorrectly because I think I saw it on Christmas day. It was around 1992 or so, so the movie must be older than that. Also, it wasn't Watership Down, pretty sure it was a regular kiddie movie. Any takers, by any chance?

An American tail ?

Just a guess cause it always used to be on at xmas when I was a kid :)

Thank you, but no. There weren't anthropomorphic animals, just regular animals (albeit talking, I think) and now that I think of it, it probably had some humans as well.

Also I think it had a different style of animation - i.e. not so Disney-like exaggerated but more grounded (quite like Watership Down in fact). I think that's what I liked most about it in fact, although I really don't remember any details so I may be wrong about it :( There might or might not have been any singing in it, but most likely not.

I know there isn't much to go by.

Edited by RogerWho

As a kid I watched a movie that gave me the creeps. I remember there was a kid and his father/brother/friend enter a house and realised that there were kids locked in a basement and those kids were acting like crazies.

Edited by Alan Eastwood

Thank you, but no. There weren't anthropomorphic animals, just regular animals (albeit talking, I think) and now that I think of it, it probably had some humans as well.

Also I think it had a different style of animation - i.e. not so Disney-like exaggerated but more grounded (quite like Watership Down in fact). I think that's what I liked most about it in fact, although I really don't remember any details so I may be wrong about it :( There might or might not have been any singing in it, but most likely not.

Animals of Farthing Wood?

• Like 1

As a kid I watched a movie that gave me the creeps. I remember there was a kid and his father/brother/friend enter a house and realised that there were kids locked in a basement and those kids were acting like crazies.

People Under The Stairs? early 90s movie

• Like 1

People Under The Stairs? early 90s movie

Yes!! Thank you so much!!

• Like 1

I need some help. I started watching this movie several months ago on netflix and i think its been removed but i cant remember the name.

What i do remember is that its a 90s action movie and its part 3 of a trilogy, there was an asian guy going to a small town in the south to visit his sister and he gets mixed up with these white supremacists who burned down a black church. And then i remember there was a shootout in a house.

Anybody know the movie?

There's a movie i'm trying to recall the name of, I saw it on tv a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure it came out in 1980, the story revolves around this guy, he's a boxer training in the gym in America, this Japanese woman arrives looking to hire somebody to either bring back or retrieve a samurai sword in Japan, I can't recall which. He goes to Japan, gets involved with gangsters and he is in a swordfight at the end. That's all I can remember.

It was a decent movie and any help with finding out the title would be great.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Challenge?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Thing (82) or The Thing (2011)?

• Like 1

Animals of Farthing Wood?

Woa I forgot I even asked this question :) But no, that's not the one, apparently this is a series, not a movie.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know a movie about autopsy/drugs where it's really grungy and there's lots of intimate scenes?

I think it was called Autopsy?

I'm pretty sure it's that one, that's the only movie I know of that did that.

OT: I'm looking for a horror movie where it shows a woman combing her hair while roses are red, violets are blue is sung by a creepy female voice in the background. And when the woman turns around, it reaveals that she's actually a skeleton. Ring any bells?

• 2 weeks later...

Run...Don't walk, from... The Blob.

:p

So, I've been trying to figure out what this one movie is for quite a while, strictly from one scene.

I believe it was a horror/comedy type film, likely from the 80's, and the scene I remember is some dork putting his red Chuck Taylors in the microwave to heat up his odor eaters, but when he outs the sneaks on, he gets eaten by the odor eaters in bloody spectacular 80's style.

The sneaks then proceed to grow into a gross but cheesy monster that looks like a pile of sh*t shaped like a trashcan.

Any ideas?

Edited by Polyphony
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Run...Don't walk, from... The Blob.

:p

So, I've been trying to figure out what this one movie is for quite a while, strictly from one scene.

I believe it was a horror/comedy type film, likely from the 80's, and the scene I remember is some dork putting his red Chuck Taylors in the microwave to heat up his odor eaters, but when he outs the sneaks on, he gets eaten by the odor eaters in bloody spectacular 80's style.

The sneaks then proceed to grow into a gross but cheesy monster that looks like a pile of sh*t shaped like a trashcan.

Any ideas?

Is it Monsturd?

Any ideas?

Freaked?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109838/

Or sounds like an episode of Goosebumps.

Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby