2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Do you think the Dinka thrust will be a Crotch Rocket or chopper?

AceThaCreator

It's based on a Japanese motor company. Have any Japanese motor companies ever made a chopper bike?

Honda Fury, Kawasaki Vulcan, Suzuki Intruder & Marauder, Yamaha Star Stryker......short answer, yes.

It will likely be a sports bike, though, unless R* decide to throw us a curve ball.

For the love of god no honda fury. the antithesis of choppers

LOL, sorry to burst your bubble dude but Dinka is Honda. As much as Los Santos is Los Angelas

It's based on a Japanese motor company. Have any Japanese motor companies ever made a chopper bike?

Honda Fury, Kawasaki Vulcan, Suzuki Intruder & Marauder, Yamaha Star Stryker......short answer, yes.

It will likely be a sports bike, though, unless R* decide to throw us a curve ball.

For the love of god no honda fury. the antithesis of choppers

LOL, sorry to burst your bubble dude but Dinka is Honda. As much as Los Santos is Los Angelas

Damn right.

Double T AKA Honda CBR 1000RR

28cd3.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dinka Jester AKA Honda NSX

0_0.jpg

honda-nsx-1_0.jpghonda-nsx-concept-gt-460x306.jpg

KAWASAKI KX 500

if it's not a chopper i hope it is going to be something NEW there is enough sports bikes already

if it's not a chopper i hope it is going to be something NEW there is enough sports bikes already

There never are enough sportsbikes. Also because of the name 'Thrust' it will be a sportsbike for sure. Or maybe even a jet bike with honda like fairings.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

I hope it's a "crotch rocket." At least they're useful compared to the slow, heavy P.O.S. choppers.

The Angel King

@Ninja_Gear The double T is more of an Aprilia than a CBR. Only pointing this out because you didn't post any pictures of the Aprilia and there is just too much Honda going on ;)

bike physics wise, what exactly is changing? I know when im in the air it seems to want to auto correct my trajectory from sideways to forward if I let go of the sticks but anything else?

on topic; what if...

13_Ruckus_WhiteRed-1.jpg

Nooooo!

I'd be fine with it, if it had allot of mods, and it should because the After marker scene for the Rukus is insane.

@Ninja_Gear The double T is more of an Aprilia than a CBR. Only pointing this out because you didn't post any pictures of the Aprilia and there is just too much Honda going on ;)

Look again, the side fairings even have the same shape cut out and the general model of the bike looks a lot like it, also the same beam frame and subframe and same collor pattern. And Dinka's are all based on Honda vehicles.

Which is a good thing.

Double T AKA Honda CBR 1000RR

28cd3.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

There is pretty much nothing about it that looks like an Aprilia.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

The Angel King

It is based on a Honda. Like everything else in the game it is based on something and has a little something else thrown in. The front end is absolutely a CBR, but the rear and rear side/lower are absolutely RSV4. Look at the seat stays...

It is based on a Honda. Like everything else in the game it is based on something and has a little something else thrown in. The front end is absolutely a CBR, but the rear and rear side/lower are absolutely RSV4. Look at the seat stays...

The seat is a 90's design long seat which all sportbikes had back then,

honda__cbr_600_f_1990_2_lgw.jpg

they also have added an outdated front fork. All sportsbikes these days have USD forks. Except for 125 cc bikes.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

@Ninja_Gear Absolutely. We are both correct ;)

Yeah true, but honestly, The front forks on all sportbikes are crappy as hell in GTA. Chances are the Dinka Thrust will be hyper modern, and also still have an old styles front fork like the old 600cc bikes used to have.

Even the NRG 900 from GTA IV had a USD front fork.. why would R* do this in the first place? That NRG was clearly a 90's bike though, but had USD because it was based on a 900cc model which also already had USD forks after like 1992.

The Angel King

Yeah true, but honestly, The front forks on all sportbikes are crappy as hell in GTA. Chances are the Dinka Thrust will be hyper modern, and also still have an old styles front fork like the old 600cc bikes used to have.

Even the NRG 900 from GTA IV had a USD front fork.. why would R* do this in the first place? That NRG was clearly a 90's bike though, but had USD because it was based on a 900cc model which also already had USD forks after like 1992.

Something I noticed: When you slam on the brakes the forks do not compress. If you wheelie the rear doesn't sink down either. It is really annoying on the dirtbikes.....as if there wasn't enough problems with the dirtbike....ie no rooster tails. Can't even do legit burnouts. Even worse you can't do "balanced" wheelies....sigh...

Something I noticed: When you slam on the brakes the forks do not compress. If you wheelie the rear doesn't sink down either. It is really annoying on the dirtbikes.....as if there wasn't enough problems with the dirtbike....ie no rooster tails. Can't even do legit burnouts. Even worse you can't do "balanced" wheelies....sigh...

Yeah that sucks to. Yet all the sudden as a bike is crashed, you can see the front fork expand drastically.

I think R* just simply doesn't know how a dirtbike handles, or how bikes in general even function. The Sanchez should rev up extreme easly, have insane traction and an average top speed, Hell it should have so much traction that it should just almost flip over if you go full throttle if you wouldn't lean forward.

At this point, the Sanchez feels like a touring bike with a dirtbike skin.

The Angel King

Well I can't say they didn't know. The suspension works over bumps and such.... It feels like they wanted to be lazy. Also, if you "flip" at a certain degree while airborn, given the ground angle?? It will snap 180 degrees...

Well I can't say they didn't know. The suspension works over bumps and such.... It feels like they wanted to be lazy. Also, if you "flip" at a certain degree while airborn, given the ground angle?? It will snap 180 degrees...

LOL that sucks. I remember that happening in the old GTA's to.

I'll say it'll be a sports bike, can't be anything else since the other vehicles (Masacro and Zentorno) are high end, so I want to see the bike !

VOrangejuiceV

Dinka is a Honda and Honda dont make choppers. Harley-Davidson do

Would agree it may be a Goldwing but likely not gonna happen

lowriderlife63

This would be awesome to have. We already have too much sport bikes. 0807_hbkp_05_z+2003_Harley-Davidson_Heri

a20characterusername

Honda has made choppers before.

No...no they haven't ....lmao

Except they have, "lmao"

Just because they don't fit whatever your personal definition of the word is, doesn't mean they haven't built them.

Edited by gtarelatedusername2
  • Like 2

Except they have, "lmao"

Just because they don't fit whatever your personal definition of the word is, doesn't mean they haven't built them.

You can make a "chopper" out of any bike. I remember when I was in the service guys were raking out Honda 500's !

For me I'd start with one of these

INDIAN%20CHOPPER.jpg

Edited by jcph3

The Angel King

Except they have, "lmao"

No. I am going by facts. Not some twisted take on what you want something to be. There is difference between a cruiser and a chopper. Calling a cruiser that is like calling a crotchrocket/superbike a cafe racer. Sure they share traits, but still pretty different. You kids call call it anything you wish, but it doesn't change what it actually is.

Source: Myself and 20+ Years around motorcycles..

a20characterusername

No. I am going by facts. Not some twisted take on what you want something to be. There is difference between a cruiser and a chopper. Calling a cruiser that is like calling a crotchrocket/superbike a cafe racer. Sure they share traits, but still pretty different. You kids call call it anything you wish, but it doesn't change what it actually is.

Source: Myself and 20+ Years around motorcycles..

Translation: "I say I'm right, therefore I am"

But please, keep splitting invisible hairs.

Edited by gtarelatedusername2