GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Newest DLC

Buggy2825

We all know this game has it's issues. And we also al know that many gamers seek out the issues and exploit them on every patch rockstar puts out. Having said that, what do you guys think the newest DLC will contain, and what is most realistic for it to actually have. Me, personally, I feel they are going to go a few ways with it. Based on the last two DLCs and actually the first one as well, all they did was attempt to fix bugs, and release small cosmetic changes like new cars, clothes, and weapons

So odds are they will simply do that again, but something says they are gonna go with the whole spring time thing. And because of this I feel it was contain MC content. Like new chopper style bikes, and possibly new clothes. It fits well with the season, like the Valentines Day DLC did. And also the Business update considering it was tax season.

What do you guys think

That thread was posted during the time I wrote mine. First post was 12 mins ago. It took me time to write this bcuz I'm driving. So that would have been impossible for me to kno

• Like 1

That thread was posted during the time I wrote mine. First post was 12 mins ago. It took me time to write this bcuz I'm driving. So that would have been impossible for me to kno

What a bitch

Edited by phunkism

It is a bitch. I drive and deliver medical equipment. So hawking threads while driving is t too smart

Isnt