GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone actually get a GTA Tatoo?

Rammer2k

As in real life? Most of them aren't anything real special, but the Broken Skull, Grim Reaper, and Reaper Smoking Gun are pretty decent looking. I'm sure with the right artist, they could be made to look way better.

Quinn_flower

I want the ride or die tat but not that big. Since I like street racing.

Just Tatoo the words YOLOSWAGTARD on your face and people will get the hint at GTA.

AceThaCreator

The Virgin mary is probably only one the only ones that would look amazing. I also think the angel and cross & rose back tats would look pretty decent. This game needs more face, neck, and darker sleeve tats.

GTA Master 007

I got a R* logo on my arm. I regret having it after the release of gta v. Hopefully gta 6 would make me feel better.

• Like 2

The Virgin mary is probably only one the only ones that would look amazing. I also think the angel and cross & rose back tats would look pretty decent. This game needs more face, neck, and darker sleeve tats.

Yeah my first tat for my character was the Virgin Mary looks pretty cool. I then found out that no one else can see your tats clearly they are all blurry so I got rid of them.

AceThaCreator

Yeah my first tat for my character was the Virgin Mary looks pretty cool. I then found out that no one else can see your tats clearly they are all blurry so I got rid of them.Yea it sucks but it doesn't stop me from getting them as i like them alot and got them for me and not so much to impress others but hey to each their own.

UnicornAssassin

Here is a no-doubt extremely well-adjusted individual who made the logically infallible and in no way regrettable decision to get Trevor's "cut here" neck tattoo.

actual_1386025856.jpg

Source: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51942/fan-pics-fan-gets-trevors-cut-here-tat-plus-snapmatic-homages-mo.html

• Like 3

I don't really understand why R* didn't design and implement a kind of prison tattoo system whereby when you reach stat benchmarks, complete missions, and/or achieve trophies you can purchase specific tattoos that represent such things. Like for example after killing 2000 players you get to have a single tear tattoo, after 5000 you get another, after 10,000 a third.

• Like 3

I don't really understand why R* didn't design and implement a kind of prison tattoo system whereby when you reach stat benchmarks, complete missions, and/or achieve trophies you can purchase specific tattoos that represent such things. Like for example after killing 2000 players you get to have a single tear tattoo, after 5000 you get another, after 10,000 a third.

They did tie in tattoos with awards.

Yeah my first tat for my character was the Virgin Mary looks pretty cool. I then found out that no one else can see your tats clearly they are all blurry so I got rid of them.I can understand why they are blurred during in game, but they could easily be fully rendered on your gamer tag ... this is however also why I got rid of my characters's tattoos Edited by watchclock

GTA_qjpreviewth.jpg lolLeg-PenisTattoo.jpg

Edited by I3AZZAI2
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Aero Dynamo

This guy is not me but damn his tatoo looks realistic!

tn.jpg

Bet he plays lot of GTA.

Edited by Aero Dynamo

customkingpimp

The only one I would get is the "rich" one from the business DLC.. cause My name.

But really, dont have a tat, and wont get one unless it involves my father.

I'm going to be getting the 7 deadly sins tattoo soon...

Jolly Swagman

I just saw a white trash looking dude with "Hustler" tattooed across the back of his neck on my lunch break. He looked like a real derro, I reckon the only thing he wuld have ever hussled would be Centrelink forms.

WTFThisIsntWii

I just saw a white trash looking dude with "Hustler" tattooed across the back of his neck on my lunch break. He looked like a real derro, I reckon the only thing he wuld have ever hussled would be Centrelink forms.

tumblr_m6qahyJDX21rq3b5ko1_500.jpg

• Like 2

Not gonna lie, I was on the phone to them lot this morning. They are far more annoying than I remember them being, so no wonder people hustle them :p

• Like 1

Not gonna lie...I'd want one.
I love GTA that damn much...

...but my career & eventual work will never allow it.
So no.

AceThaCreator

Not gonna lie...I'd want one.

I love GTA that damn much...

...but my career & eventual work will never allow it.

So no.

Career?

Jolly Swagman

Not gonna lie, I was on the phone to them lot this morning. They are far more annoying than I remember them being, so no wonder people hustle them :p

They are much more of pain the arse the last few years than they ever were before. Get what you can from them I say.

This guy was a real specimen though. He even had the 6 scungy kids with missus yelling at them to "shut up"and "stop being little c*nts".

What?!?!?! I have a real Tattoo nerd

Calm down "manly man" who's name is Kool KidZ only

I wouldn't mind getting the dragon back tattoo on my arm.

• Like 1

This guy is not me but damn his tatoo looks realistic!

tn.jpg

Bet he plays lot of GTA.

I bet he got shot by cops while on the beach!

I dont have much usable canvas left since i got a Strange Music snake & bat on my back already... I was tginking of getting the skyrim imperial legion logo, but then i came to my senses.

But as for gta tattoo, i'd get the crossed guns tattoo... But im not. Gotta keep the six-in-one pack looking clean