GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The RPG is faster than the bati motorcycle

rushfox

The RPG easily catches up to the motorcycle and would've passed the bike if the truck wasn't in the way.

One is rocket propelled the other is not. We send satellites to space with rockets not ICEs. Not sure what's ground-breaking about this revelation. Not tryin' to be a dick.

• Like 2

Do we file this under "sh*t nobody cares about" or "Desperate attempt to get views for 'dat yoouuutoob monays'"?

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

Do we file this under "sh*t nobody cares about" or "Desperate attempt to get views for 'dat yoouuutoob monays'"?

Well, people obviously care about the new soundtracks, and I don't have a youtube account, so, neither.

Babies everywhere complaining about the physics in a video game. So tell me this if that truck wasn't there and the ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE caught up with you would you have not moved out of the way?

No probably not.

JohnDoe7125539271

Nah man, Bati fastest vehicle in the game.

Even the Akuma is faster, the stats are a LIE!

Black Rabbit

Poorly veiled attempt to make people watch a youtube video that you set up to look cool but turned the camera away from the awesome action (explosion) at the exact point of impact. Good job not catching the awesome and just the aftermath. Fail.

And obviously an RPG is going to be faster.

A quick pull from the Google's states RPG "top speed of 294 meters per second" (or, around 658mph)

Edited by Black Rabbit

GTA Master 007

The real question is:

Is the RPG faster than the Dilettante?

I don't think so...

Poorly veiled attempt to make people watch a youtube video that you set up to look cool but turned the camera away from the awesome action (explosion) at the exact point of impact. Good job not catching the awesome and just the aftermath. Fail.

And obviously an RPG is going to be faster.

A quick pull from the Google's states RPG "top speed of 294 meters per second" (or, around 658mph)

I thought it looked cool and my mom also liked it.

Fail_At_GTA

You're surprised by this? You realize an RPG is ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE.

You realize motorbikes are sometimes referred to as crotchROCKETS. ;)

In your dreams maybe. Its top speed is a lot higher then the Akuma and the Bati has a boost trick in the 2th gear along with the wheely if you tap R1 at the right moment.

OP, the rider didn't wheely so it would have been faster then it was on the vid it it did wheely. Not as fast as the RPG though.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

Soran Is On

I though it was a cool vid. Can no one here just post something neat without getting jumped on.

-no dub step intro

- no voice over

- cool ass attempt to outrun a RPG...

I would say this video is not a view whore but simply sharing something cool that took a bit of work to make.

I approve this thread.

PS we need some new engine upgrades to make our bikes go like:

PS update, as you can see its created with a created deathmatch. This means that Bati was stock as well. At the end they blow up another one and you can see the screen with the deathmatch info pop up.

Not when you wheelie.

Not when you wheelie.

But you can wheelie on an Akuma, too. I know it makes you faster because if you start races with a wheelie you pull away from anyone who doesn't. I don't see why this would help the Bati and not the Akuma.

Not when you wheelie.

But you can wheelie on an Akuma, too. I know it makes you faster because if you start races with a wheelie you pull away from anyone who doesn't. I don't see why this would help the Bati and not the Akuma.

The bati has a much bigger wheelie than the akuma, so even when you wheelie with the akuma, you only go a little faster where the bati goes so much faster.

I though it was a cool vid. Can no one here just post something neat without getting jumped on.

-no dub step intro

- no voice over

- cool ass attempt to outrun a RPG...

I would say this video is not a view whore but simply sharing something cool that took a bit of work to make.

I approve this thread.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Judging by the title, RPG is some sort of a vehicle. And a fast one at that.

Sweet. Going to chrome it up.

Not when you wheelie.

Bati 801 is much faster than the Akuma. It's been tried and tested 1000x now.

Not when you wheelie.

-snip-

Sad;y. the bati 801 and the akuma are just like the adder and the entity. The adder/bati look so much better than the entity/akuma, however, the entity/akuma has much better handling and agility and acceleration, but the adder/bati has a higher top speed

a bullet is also faster than an adder in other news of things that would seem obvious.