1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

STR Racing & Car Meets (Read First Thread Post) PS4

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lsoloman112

• Mattinho666

• TezST

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the GTA Forums home of STR Racing (STRR).   Sponsored by PrestigeZone   Use code "STRR" for 10% off PrestigeZone products here: https://www.prestigezone.ca   We are a PS4 based GTA

KEEP OLLY CAMPAIGN   LIKE

SouthWestPayDay

i love it how that most majority of the community is old people, (not old like you know, no offence), married, kids, etc. i love it lol

My 38th birthday is TOMORROW....so I guess I am LEGITIMATELY OLD....LOL

• Like 1
Gunslinger_GK

I might be able to get certain things, most likely a beach themed vehicle and the clothing.

I could steal the seashark and an ATV.

That's cool man :) that is about all you'll need, we'll steal some seasharks around Del Perro Pier

You could just jump behind someone for the ATV/MX and Faggio Rides

But you gonna need a Cruiser (8K) just sell an Oracle, Felon or Baller and you're good

I might be able to get certain things, most likely a beach themed vehicle and the clothing.

I could steal the seashark and an ATV.

That's cool man :) that is about all you'll need, we'll steal some seasharks around Del Perro Pier

You could just jump behind someone for the ATV/MX and Faggio Rides

But you gonna need a Cruiser (8K) just sell an Oracle, Felon or Baller and you're good

Cruiser is $800 only

chili27

Na I tried ejecting a game n it would come out so I got another disc to get it out n it ejected em but wouldn't take a disc after that....it's now in 1000 pieces n I'm looking on net for another one..I'm fooooking fuming

Laser is fooked, if its a fatty ps3 the lasers are about 40 quid on ebay, piss easy to fit.

RichyBeats

Ironicz that video is class plus if you look really close you can see me giving the finger in my feltzer! I'm liking the first tune but not so much the second maybe stick to classic driving hip hop? Anyway what your doing is amazing and really lifts this crew up there :)

• Like 2
xiRoNiCzZ

Na I tried ejecting a game n it would come out so I got another disc to get it out n it ejected em but wouldn't take a disc after that....it's now in 1000 pieces n I'm looking on net for another one..I'm fooooking fuming

my dad fixed my fat ps3 by taking it apart & cleaning the lazer, theres a vid on utube showing u how to do it & my dads never messed around with ps3's so if he can do it u can :D ders 2 lazers 1 blueray 1 & a normal 1, my blue ray 1 was fkd cuz i wudent read games but wud read normal dvds

also u can get a band new slimline ps3 for 100 quid at a argos clearance shop (dno if u have 1 of them by u) but shud be able to get 1 around the same price range sum were, there onli the 12 gb 1s but u can put ur hardrive outa ur fat ps3 into ur slimline 1 as there the same size :D u might just need to but the braket if u want it to fit securly into place wich is about 10 quid, this is wat i did :) brought cheap ps3 & tuk the hardrive outa the old 1 for more space

• Like 1

The pic I took before my helicopter almost destroyed stuff.

Sorry, just was trying to capture a pic.

Really didn't think it was a big deal.

Great riding with you guys even if I wasn't inducted into the crew.

Peace

Chrispi_

14bbfe80-5b85-473d-9edd-e777bd498a9f.jpg

• Like 1
xiRoNiCzZ

gd meet 2night guys :D glad i got the chance to attend a robo recruit meet went pretty well :)

just think the people attending the recruit meets need to realize its a recruit meet wich is ment to go pretty smoothly & be chilled (can get boring if ur not into just cruising) but we do them just to see if people can cruise with out driving to reckless & that people can follow simple instructions, once ur past the recruit meet stage then the fun begins :D as we have alot of themed events going on alot of diffrent crusises going, basicaly diffrent fings every night :D so keeps it intresting, so plz bare that in mind wen attending the recruit meets

big up robo!! who's duin a fantastic job on the recruit meets :D & welcome to the 2 new members we got 2night

• Like 4
da_hated

1z5lyea.jpg

Robo recruit meet

50h4cz.jpg

Heres Robo having a word with one very bad sasauge :p

Edited by da_hated
  • Like 2
GONZOSLEEPER

gd meet 2night guys :D glad i got the chance to attend a robo recruit meet went pretty well :)

just think the people attending the recruit meets need to realize its a recruit meet wich is ment to go pretty smoothly & be chilled (can get boring if ur not into just cruising) but we do them just to see if people can cruise with out driving to reckless & that people can follow simple instructions, once ur past the recruit meet stage then the fun begins :D as we have alot of themed events going on alot of diffrent crusises going, basicaly diffrent fings every night :D so keeps it intresting, so plz bare that in mind wen attending the recruit meets

big up robo!! who's duin a fantastic job on the recruit meets :D & welcome to the 2 new members we got 2night

THIS RIGHT HERE!

How can we trust people to follow instructions in video meets if you cannot do something as simple as follow the leader. That's the test. Sometimes the video meets can be boring at times but that is part of it just like in real life. What will you do then? take off in a helicopter randomly or Kill each other and over again? We have meets where we have activities but you gotta show you can can fall in line when needed. We learn this sh*t in in grade school. Did you forget?

• Like 6
GONZOSLEEPER

I hope the next color isn't purple. Oh wait I think it is lol

Everyone loves purple cars apparently.

Make "Binge" the new crew color... lolNothing wrong with a binge once in a while....
  • Like 1
ROBOMAN1000

so yeah... another recruit meet over,

started with 5 new recruits and a bunch of STRR members,

ended up with 2 new recruits invited to the crew,

congrats:

eikal

N13KO

was a bit of a mess really, don't get me wrong, had a good time, but as far as recruit meets go this was a mess,

I mabey shouldn't have let so many members join the meet, its training for new possible members, I should be concentrating my attention to that,

I also feel strongly that myself, Lemon, Soloman and biggkatt should discuss in a little meeting about the direction the crew is taking, it doesn't seem to be the great crew with 100% good players, partly my fault in recruiting, mabey time to clean up and think about filtering the memberships,

a lot of people commenting and messaging me tonight about people in the crew not fitting the bill basically,

im away to bed, there are a mass amount of good people/players in this crew, lets keep it that way

• Like 1
Gunslinger_GK

Can I attend this beach party event tomorrow?

Did you attend a recruitment meet ? if yes then yes you can come 100%

Edited by Gunslinger_GK
xiRoNiCzZ

was a bit of a mess really, don't get me wrong, had a good time, but as far as recruit meets go this was a mess,

I mabey shouldn't have let so many members join the meet, its training for new possible members, I should be concentrating my attention to that,

I also feel strongly that myself, Lemon, Soloman and biggkatt should discuss in a little meeting about the direction the crew is taking, it doesn't seem to be the great crew with 100% good players, partly my fault in recruiting, mabey time to clean up and think about filtering the memberships,

a lot of people commenting and messaging me tonight about people in the crew not fitting the bill basically,

im away to bed, there are a mass amount of good people/players in this crew, lets keep it that way

the crew members u invited who were already strr like myself, adam, olly, gonzo & a few others behaved well in the meet & set a gd example to the people who we was tryna recruit buttttttt i get were ur coming from, there was more actual strr members there then new recruits wich can make it hard on u to keep track of the new members & what they are like with so many people there so yhyh i agree that its a gd idea that maybe next time keep it to new recruits onli & maybe 1 or 2 strr members to help u out :)

thanx for the invite tho :D i thought it was a decent lil meet we got some gd pictures on the social club, but it was like a strr cruise meet kinda with a few people tryna slot in with us if u get wa i mean :/

keep up the good work tho robo u duin a great job!

• Like 2
LacedWithHash

Would anyone be interested in a Stance/JDM meet?? Just a thought

Any Bakers gonna be on tonight?? Hit me up, stayVaped

Edited by LacedWithHash
Gutslab

Can I attend this beach party event tomorrow?

Did you attend a recruitment meet ? if yes then yes you can come 100%

no i didnt go to one. I'm in another crew but just wanted to ask in case non-crew could be invited to it if there was space, for fun..

mollipop

I'll be on within the hour

• Like 1
Mattinho666

Hey, new to the forums but really like the look and sound of this after watching a few video's and reading through the posts. Would be nice to join or at least have the chance at a try-out.... Any idea's when the recruitment meet will be?

SouthWestPayDay

I'll be on within the hour

I am on now.....bored as hell.

GONZOSLEEPER

Sorry boys. I'm gonna have to skip the baker's tonight. Just got back from the aliens exposed panel and I'm burning out hard. So hard to keep my eyes open