1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

STR Racing & Car Meets (Read First Thread Post) PS4

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lsoloman112

• Mattinho666

• TezST

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the GTA Forums home of STR Racing (STRR).   Sponsored by PrestigeZone   Use code "STRR" for 10% off PrestigeZone products here: https://www.prestigezone.ca   We are a PS4 based GTA

KEEP OLLY CAMPAIGN   LIKE

0_0-8_zps42b15d8d.jpg

0_0.jpg

Whats going on here hahaha someones been taking some of my fashion tips. doppelganger! #selfie

Edited by 2020
  • Like 1
TheSpoon

0_0-8_zps42b15d8d.jpg

0_0.jpg

Whats going on here hahaha someones been taking some of my fashion tips. doppelganger! #selfie

Lmao!

TommyTightShoes

Hey, have I done something?

Just logged online and met up with ollyvass and ayido at the parking lot to be met with a ton of bullets?

Lol there was one time I saw olly shooting everyone down with the leader of JMSR. Whether a crew mate or not, everyone died pretty much.

I just stayed away from the city, away from him and his friend.

haha that was at the weekend and wasn't a meet, u did well to stay away I would have murdered u aswell

could someone accept me into the crew so i can get crew colours and emblem ?

why did you kill me in the recruitment meet ?? U pissed off a few others aswell overtaking all the time .

0_0-8_zps42b15d8d.jpg

0_0.jpg

So we've got two Justin bieber wannabes now;)
  • Like 2
Gunslinger_GK

So i couldn't join any session i was invited into tonight but i landed in a public lobby with other players from the crew and we blew up everything on sight for a while, good times

Edited by Gunslinger_GK
  • Like 3
TommyTightShoes

And for the record I would never just kill another crew member for no reason that would be criminal, I killed Matt storey for a reason that I explained to him in a private message its up to him if he wants to put it on here, it won't happen again, and pattwu I never killed another crew member on Friday night when I was rampaging.

• Like 2

And for the record I would never just kill another crew member for no reason that would be criminal, I killed Matt storey for a reason that I explained to him in a private message its up to him if he wants to put it on here, it won't happen again, and pattwu I never killed another crew member on Friday night when I was rampaging.

Idk either you or the other person claimed the bounty on one of our members, but no biggie

TheSpoon

So i couldn't join any session i was invited into tonight but i landed in a public lobby with other players from the crew and we blow up everything on sight for a while, good times

Sure we did!

Hey, have I done something?

Just logged online and met up with ollyvass and ayido at the parking lot to be met with a ton of bullets?

Lol there was one time I saw olly shooting everyone down with the leader of JMSR. Whether a crew mate or not, everyone died pretty much.

I just stayed away from the city, away from him and his friend.

haha that was at the weekend and wasn't a meet, u did well to stay away I would have murdered u aswell

could someone accept me into the crew so i can get crew colours and emblem ?

why did you kill me in the recruitment meet ?? U pissed off a few others aswell overtaking all the time .

0_0-8_zps42b15d8d.jpg

0_0.jpg

So we've got two Justin bieber wannabes now;)

Sorry, I hate Justin Bieber more than Ricers.

So i couldn't join any session i was invited into tonight but i landed in a public lobby with other players from the crew and we blow up everything on sight for a while, good times

Sure we did!

That was quite fun until I froze lol

• Like 1
BlackFlagged

I landed with crew members after being accepted into the crew. We stole two fighter jets but mine was shot down.

TommyTightShoes

Idk either you or the other person claimed the bounty on one of our members, but no biggie ok well I'm sorry, I was just in a murderous mood I must have just saw a red dot and if anyone ever sees me with a bounty on me please murder me so u can get the bounty I really don't care and the person who I was with wasn't a crew member so that doesn't count, when uve got four or five people that uve just mindlessly killed trying to get revenge on u it's hard to distinguish a red dot with a thin green ring around it from another red dot Edited by TommyTightShoes
TommyTightShoes

I don't kill crew members, even if they have a bounty

I don't either but if I do I've asked them first, but I'm just saying IF I've got a bounty kill me u don't even have to ask just kill, preferably with a melee weapon or a,shotgun Edited by TommyTightShoes
  • Like 2

I don't kill crew members, even if they have a bounty

I don't either but if I do I've asked them first, but I'm just saying IF I've got a bounty kill me u don't even have to ask just kill, preferably with a melee weapon or a,shotgun

Lol aiights

xiRoNiCzZ

if ur strr & havin trouble gettin into meets, feel free to add me >

xironiczz-- (2 dashes at the end)

the comisioners & leaders of this crew can get bombarded with messages & invite requests, friends requests, wich can make it very difficult keepin up with everybody, but they do a wicked job as were gettin full lobbys every night :D wich may also be a reason u avin trouble joining

so feel free to add me & if ur online & theres space or a space pops up ill invite ya, as the hosts are busy leading cruises & organising diffo fings

if i invite u and u try to be clever blowing peoples cars up & sh*t ill delete u & obv wont be inviting u 2 anuva meet & ur have to find a new way in :)

big up to lemon, robo, soloman & bigkat ur duin a great job guys :D

also we have alot planned for the next couple of weeks, starting with lemons record meet 2moz, then there will probaly be anuva record meet friday, i fink gunslinger & robo are working on a BIG event so look out for that & a few more events/meets are being lined up

• Like 5
TheSpoon

if ur strr & havin trouble gettin into meets, feel free to add me >

xironiczz-- (2 dashes at the end)

the comisioners & leaders of this crew can get bombarded with messages & invite requests, friends requests, wich can make it very difficult keepin up with everybody, but they do a wicked job as were gettin full lobbys every night :D wich may also be a reason u avin trouble joining

so feel free to add me & if ur online & theres space or a space pops up ill invite ya, as the hosts are busy leading cruises & organising diffo fings

if i invite u and u try to be clever blowing peoples cars up & sh*t ill delete u & obv wont be inviting u 2 anuva meet & ur have to find a new way in :)

big up to lemon, robo, soloman & bigkat ur duin a great job guys :D

also we have alot planned for the next couple of weeks, starting with lemons record meet 2moz, then there will probaly be anuva record meet friday, i fink gunslinger & robo are working on a BIG event so look out for that & a few more events/meets are being lined up

Thanks for not giving me a ride when we were on the sewers ._____.

• Like 2
xiRoNiCzZ

i cudent! lol my car just stoped working then disapeared :/ urs do that aswell? i jumped in sum 1 else's car & it was onli a 2 door m, u shuda just jumped in any 1s, thats what i did

TheSpoon

i cudent! lol my car just stoped working then disapeared :/ urs do that aswell? i jumped in sum 1 else's car & it was onli a 2 door m, u shuda just jumped in any 1s, thats what i did

Yeah it disappeared also, I went through all the sewer on foot lol

• Like 2
DevilDaRebel

ANY meets going on now?

Come on, I haven't been able to join a single one since my recruit since no one tells me about them and I either miss them or it's full.

da_hated

Ahh shizzle mah nizzle...I cant wait for the next meet guys...doing these overnight shifts are a total pain in the ass, anywau roboman1000 thanks for the inv bro

• Like 2
Biggkatt714

Aye im Back New Crib, Better internet, No Kidds .... Wassup im signin on now

Damn I just signed out! Me, Gonzo, Daniel and pattwu were just hanging out.

• Like 2
MoneyFb09

Aye im Back New Crib, Better internet, No Kidds .... Wassup im signin on now

Damn I just signed out! Me, Gonzo, Daniel and pattwu were just hanging out.

its cool bruh ... ill be on everyday from now so we good no biggy

• Like 1
GONZOSLEEPER

i cudent! lol my car just stoped working then disapeared :/ urs do that aswell? i jumped in sum 1 else's car & it was onli a 2 door m, u shuda just jumped in any 1s, thats what i didYea ya hopped in mine. I can only help so many. Should have stood in the middle and made someone stop or if you were in the back should have said something and someone could have dropped back for you.

When it comes to meets there was Two today at the normal time.

With over 100 people in a very active crew it will be tough to make it in some times. Get more members together and start brainstorming and get a cool meet going yourself. We all joined this crew because we all have something in common. Use that and do something great.

Edited by GONZOSLEEPER
  • Like 5