GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What Would an Entire Passive Lobby Look Like?

fw3

Image if you were to log onto GTAO and suddenly there was an option to join either a full, GTA Free Roam, as we've come to know and love, but now with a new option to join a full PASSIVE Free Roam, with no weapons enabled, whatsoever.

Perhaps this option would allow for punching and running people over, but no weapons. No vehicle weapons, either, like Buzzards, Lazers, or Tanks. You could drive or fly them, but they just wouldn't fire. Perhaps you could crash into people?

Just thinking about it today and wondering if people would actually play such a game, which would be more SiMs-like than GTA, except that you could still rob stores, steal cars, and do all the things you can in GTA Free Roam, except in Passive Free Roam, you won't be randomly killed every time you round a corner, go into your garage, or spawn out of a mission to be confronted with three other players who are all shooting at you.

Just a creative thought, not a wishlist item.

Killzone3265

cops are already big enough assholes with our weapons enabled

Friendly Lava Lamp

It would look like a normal lobby where no one tries to kill you.

Rockstar added at Friendly free roam to Red Dead Redemption, don't see why they won't/can't for GTA Online, its obviously something the community wants if you count all the posts about people getting upset about getting killed in free roam, which is laughable to me. But it would be a nice addition.

Edited by em1b16a2
  • Like 3

Like the idea, but no it should impossible to kill others but you can still equip weapons for AIs

• Like 1

There would be even more player deaths by vehicle than free-aim.

No vehicle weapons, either, like Buzzards, Lazers, or Tanks. You could drive or fly them, but they just wouldn't fire.

Not sure if that's what you meant but yolo

I think there would be a more "community" feel to lobbies where a bunch of players are holed up somewhere doing a stand-off against cops and you ask if you can join and they agree, asking to bring some weapons or a car. Just look to GTA IV lobbies that have auto-aim on and friendly fire off. People band together to take down cops. WE SHALL RISE ONCE AGAIN!

• Like 2

There would be even more player deaths by vehicle than free-aim.

No vehicle weapons, either, like Buzzards, Lazers, or Tanks. You could drive or fly them, but they just wouldn't fire.

Not sure if that's what you meant but yolo

Nah, I mean players running other players over. I should've just said that, maybe.

Edited by Staten

I would like to be able to use my weapons against NPC's but just unable to harm players in any way.

First thing I would do is get my BMX out and bunny hop up and down Vinewood ringing my bell as I go!!! :)

• Like 2

Playstation Home.

JK.

Edited by GrottiCollector

I think they would call it Sims.. :p

They have lobby's on gta 4 where tl you can't kill other players??

I haven't played that in ages..

Edited by Malibu454

wud be kinda gd for car meets i spose, as u always get 1 dik ed hu trys to blow everyfing up

Fail_At_GTA

Just play GTA 4 with friendly fire off. Everyone will fly into you with their Annihilators.

I would like to be able to use my weapons against NPC's but just unable to harm players in any way.

First thing I would do is get my BMX out and bunny hop up and down Vinewood ringing my bell as I go!!! :)

Yes! I have the coolest bicycles (like most of us) hanging in my garage that I simply never use because any time - ANY time - I've ever taken one out in Free Roam, I am obliterated within minutes.

I even set up a second character right next to the skate park near the LSC to the Western part of the map. Sure enough, it only takes a short while before someone has to come "see" what you're up to and end the fun for the night.

I imagine a world where the BMX people and the Cruiser people could ride and trick-out, in harmony, cheering each other on and inspiring joy and hope in mankind... or at least on GTAO. ;)

• Like 3

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Hardcore Mode. Think about it.

:lol: Still Sounds Kinky..:p

• Like 3

TheSims3_BeachParty_wm-noscale.jpg

Honestly, I'm all for a passive mode like how they say they did it in RDR.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

It would be an awesome place to set up group parachutes and stunt jumps. Street races, cop shootouts, off road excursions. It would be a lot more team orientated and I would be in there most of the time.

CarimboHanky

what would an entire passive mode lobby look like?

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Edited by CarimboHanky

TeammateHelper

I can finally use my bike in the city.

Pretty much this:

leave-us-alone-so-we-can-circle-jerk-in-

b21fb3f3a6bf0ddc2faf3e27491d84aae59202d5

commence-the-circlejerk.jpg

b72f26d36dd9749885608c1d9321deabb75a7a78

a9qylu.jpg

resized_stoner-dog-meme-generator-get-wa

Edited by SFBryan18
  • Like 2

It is good of you to ask. Because this is what an entire passive lobby would look like:

The+Sims+4+Cover.jpg

what would an entire passive mode lobby look like?1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Yeah which is good. That tumbleweed would get shot in 2 seconds in a normal lobby and then spawnkilled. If it tried to go passive, some asshole in a tank would sit on it till it died.

WTFThisIsntWii

what would an entire passive mode lobby look like?1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Yeah which is good. That tumbleweed would get shot in 2 seconds in a normal lobby and then spawnkilled. If it tried to go passive, some asshole in a tank would sit on it till it died.

Spent a good 5 minutes staring at the photo looking for the tumbleweed couldn't find it. Then noticed the gif watermark in the top right. I'm on my phone so it appears as a still photo, honestly thought he had taken this with snapamatic.

aurther61287

better idea is to just have pvp enabled free roam and a pvp disabled free roam weapons and all.

this way people could join in a cop shoot out without having to worry that the other guy is just going to turn and kill them randomly or even just accidently lock on and kill them. seen this happen lots with my crew we accidentally kill each other aiming at something else its often by melee to.